Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

R

Ranger

Best way to not be a provider is to not provide, actually i do think providers are less needed now than before.
The interesting part about this is that biology has no clue about that. The woman will still be in that biological state wheather she’s poor or an executive.
The word “provider” is a misnomer. Ever hear a woman say, I don’t need a man but I want one?
It’s teally stupid. Biologically, she has no other imperative that has greater force upon her.
A woman, unless really unfortunate or has been so damaged that she has no legitimate interest in the other sex, she has a man or men in her crib.
Don’t listen to supposed feminine “rational” thoughts.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Error hoarders end up alone

Choo choooo!

R

Ranger

Thanks for explaining, I have more questions, my apologies, and no rush to answer.

So is the goal for men to be the breeders? If supporter/ resource provider is not ideal (certainly doesn’t seem to be based on the views of this forum) what should men do once they have impregnated the woman? Leave before they get demoted to supportive provider? Spread their seed to more women without sticking around?

I guess what I’m asking is what is the masculine imperiative in relation to the feminine imperative you described? Do they even compliment each other long term?
Actually there are a huge amount of men who want one woman who will give them children. The dream. Idealistic.
Even the majority of men in here are secretly and even openly looking for that woman.

This is a dream that young men grow up with. An idealistic fixation. A drive. They meet a woman who makes them feel incredible and then they go all in. Doing anything to keep her happy. The whole time not realizing that doing anything to keep a woman happy is a death wish.

There are some who never really see the value in that type of thinking. Maybe they come to an understand omg the hard way.

So when a man starts to feel his golden girl start to distance, he becomes desperate. She is dropping hints but he doesn’t hear them. Then she gets rougher and resentful. The BPD surfaces. Or whatever guys call crazy. They aren’t hearing past that idealistic veil.

Biologically, we are here to sire children. As many as possible if you want to look at it that way.

Social structure has really done a number on men. They were sold the bill of goods on marriage as it exists today. From birth on. Instead of hunting and killing mastodons or creating effective hunting weapons or dwellings for the tribe they are lost in a sea of uncertainty on who and what they are.

Obviously marriage as it exists today is untenable. So what now? Become the best “hunter/warrior” you can be. That’s all he really has control of. What he can produce. Prenuptial and secured assets are his only viable option. Never ever let the woman be in charge of the birth control while in the western world.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Actually there are a huge amount of men who want one woman who will give them children. The dream. Idealistic.
Even the majority of men in here are secretly and even openly looking for that woman.

This is a dream that young men grow up with. An idealistic fixation. A drive. They meet a woman who makes them feel incredible and then they go all in. Doing anything to keep her happy. The whole time not realizing that doing anything to keep a woman happy is a death wish.

There are some who never really see the value in that type of thinking. Maybe they come to an understand omg the hard way.

So when a man starts to feel his golden girl start to distance, he becomes desperate. She is dropping hints but he doesn’t hear them. Then she gets rougher and resentful. The BPD surfaces. Or whatever guys call crazy. They aren’t hearing past that idealistic veil.

Biologically, we are here to sire children. As many as possible if you want to look at it that way.

Social structure has really done a number on men. They were sold the bill of goods on marriage as it exists today. From birth on. Instead of hunting and killing mastodons or creating effective hunting weapons or dwellings for the tribe they are lost in a sea of uncertainty on who and what they are.

Obviously marriage as it exists today is untenable. So what now? Become the best “hunter/warrior” you can be. That’s all he really has control of. What he can produce. Prenuptial and secured assets are his only viable option. Never ever let the woman be in charge of the birth control while in the western world.
For the vast majority of men and even the so called successful players.

You cannot win playing the "game" as is being taught here. It's exhausting and no man has that capacity to keep up.

The game that's spoken off here is actually in essence playing within the feminine imperative - where men are jostling for positions to get to the top.

It's supplication and women are choosing the best of the grovelling moves that's mistaken as masculine - women's heady ideas of what masculinity is.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the vast majority of men and even the so called successful players.

You cannot win playing the "game" as is being taught here. It's exhausting and no man has that capacity to keep up.

The game that's spoken off here is actually in essence playing within the feminine imperative - where men are jostling for positions to get to the top.

It's supplication and women are choosing the best of the grovelling moves that's mistaken as masculine - women's heady ideas of what masculinity is.
This make sense
So if you cant win the game you play your own game?

R

Ranger

I figured this out by just thinking about it. Men are still in the imperative and using techniques and manipulations to obtain that one woman or at least thinking they will eventually find her.

That’s a really sh!tty bill of goods they have been sold. Operating with the imperative (men’s supplication to women) to find that idealistic woman, is a hurt waiting to happen.

By relying on PUA, they are tender morsels inside a shell. Women know how to get in that shell.
Changing the inside and learning to enjoy and love women first, is really the only long term decision that brings about his optimum survival.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let her think what she wants. Lol.
She's confused that Spaz continues to get invites from women and don't play the "game" as being espoused in SS (that has some gals here giddy eyed).

Here's something for @sazc to think about...

2018-12-27 10.14.31.png

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that word redemption. Some powerful shyt right there.
Redemption is a form of idealism. The man needs to teach her and it's only possible when she greatly admires/respect him.

In this case his version of love is accepted as superior to her basic understanding.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
R

Ranger

That's a very good post !

And it's from way back in 2007.

Holy shiet ! Nothing has change in SS since that time...

Seems like a waste of my energy to even talk about somethings I know.
Men need to be reminded.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Since around 2009 on an alt.

An aside, Pook's theory comes from Dr Weininger, a Nazi protoge lol but the shoe fits.
Yup it fits.

But mine's better as it's borne out of experience and not from theory ;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you're greater than Pook
Chill dude, I was just pulling at you..

Nah. I won't claim I'm better then POOK or even that fvcker Corey Wayne.

I'm merely claiming that these are my experiences and sharing them here. You'll notice many of the things I speak off can't be found online nor is it a rehashed version of some PUA shiet.