"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Talking to this Filipina widow whom I’ve got some chemistry going on

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Like I said, I’ve been ‘spinning plates’ The Christian way out here and talking to multiple women and evaluating my options, with this one, we seem to have some chemistry instead of the usual flirtations. This one is a widow though with an eleven year old sickly son suffering from Autism. Is this bad or a negative? She’s 34 years old by the way. I love her personality a lot, we seem to have plenty of chemistry and she’s the first Filipina I ran into who’s sarcastic. She reminds me of the latinas I dated in South Texas, a little feisty.

IMG_1727.png IMG_1726.png IMG_1726.png IMG_1726.png
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,476
Reaction score
2,963
Age
37
@Travel memoir21 "This one is a widow though with an eleven year old sickly son suffering from Autism. Is this bad or a negative?"

Sounds more promising than persuading a mainstream Hollywood studio to green light a flick like Old School
in today's social climate, without a substantial portion of the public having a meltdown over 0:30-0:34, on account of it "pandering to the male gaze"
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,864
Reaction score
2,509
lol…that or she’s playing hard to get? Why does she ask ‘ are you still there?’ If I was away for a few hours…haha
Because she is toying you around for her personal enjoyment. She’s given you zero indication she’s interested.

you also cut out where she said something about being ‘brutally honest’, laughed at you and rolled her eyes multiple times, which from my perspective looks like you don’t want to admit that she said she has zero interest. Care to post that part?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
214
Reaction score
255
Is your name Toro?
Like, when someone waves a red flag in your face, your first instinct is to charge at it
This one is a widow though with an eleven year old sickly son suffering from Autism. Is this bad or a negative? She’s 34 years old by the way.
She's catfishing you, man.
 

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
770
lol…that or she’s playing hard to get? Why does she ask ‘ are you still there?’ If I was away for a few hours…haha
What color are your texts? If you're in blue, you asked that, not her.

Any woman who responds to your text with "what do you want" without a haha, lol or wink to reflect teasing or being playful, is not interested.

Sorry man..
 
Last edited:

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
I am going to be honest, I’m starting to think this place might not be for you.
On the contrary, she’s not the only woman Im entertaining and spinning plates The Christian way. The girl below, I’ve also been talking and took her out to play Basketball the other day at the park. She’s really digging me and my big comfy retirement US Air Force pension and how I can really stretch the dollar over here Lol…just kidding, to be humble, the local dudes are still king over here because despite the money, you still need charm and social eloquence to get into the tight cliquey social circles out here.

To be humble once more, I admit Game and womenizing is not one of my strong suits, but I’m generally a happy dude - sober- no drugs, stimulants or alcohol….maybe some coffee and wine lol. I believe I can offer some dudes some pointers on inner peace, life contentment without needing a woman’s approval, wise worldly views on politics and anything else category. I consider this place as likening of an online Happy hour with a pub amongst Brothers, after a long day, you just want to shoot the sh1t and yes, that involves some male locker room talk about women. At the end of the day I enjoy the camaraderie of this place and looks forwards to my constructive criticism at my never ending plates I keep dating here on Tinder lol

28a725d755e50a3a2a25543da9a03e1a.jpeg .
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,438
Just so you can learn, I want you to lower your standards for looks and talk to some girls that have lower SMV than you. These girls will be more eager and willing to converse. Only then will you be able to see how a girl acts that is interested.

Most of these girls you talk to are above you in looks. And a guy with little experience will never get anywhere with them unless he pulls out his wallet.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,892
Reaction score
19,164
Just so you can learn, I want you to lower your standards for looks and talk to some girls that have lower SMV than you. These girls will be more eager and willing to converse. Only then will you be able to see how a girl acts that is interested.

Most of these girls you talk to are above you in looks. And a guy with little experience will never get anywhere with them unless he pulls out his wallet.
Well at least he doesn't have to worry about not getting laid :lol:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,906
Age
42
Location
Florida

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,303
Reaction score
6,167
OP, I asked you specifically to adress why ths previous woman happened to be a negative person. Can you please anwer that?

Back to this thread; this one is hot. Too hot. This whole conversation is a humiliation ritual. Despite you being a honeypot in the Phils, never forget SHE got the ( golden?) V-gg. You might have a 100 matches, but she will have a THOUSAND. Including" white 6,5 in finance with a blue eyes" dudes.

Stop with the Christian bs!! Just try to get het laid ( for Christ sake). The Philippines is NOT a religious country, thus you won't find Christian women who are free/ available, hot, and gonna like you..it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

You get a false sense of success because you use American money as leverage in a 3rd world shytehole. You either go all in or stop this bs all together. In the states you might end up with zero matches ( like most men) .

Just try to get laid dude
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,476
Reaction score
2,963
Age
37
Sam Morill is on to something here https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1GrwsS53sp/

AI has the power to clue many men(OP included) in on the facts of life, surely as that batch of less than potent penobarbitral has graced Christa Pike with a fresh appreciation of luck
 
Last edited:
Top