"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Talking to this Filipina widow whom I’ve got some chemistry going on

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,002
Reaction score
1,135
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Like I said, I’ve been ‘spinning plates’ The Christian way out here and talking to multiple women and evaluating my options, with this one, we seem to have some chemistry instead of the usual flirtations. This one is a widow though with an eleven year old sickly son suffering from Autism. Is this bad or a negative? She’s 34 years old by the way. I love her personality a lot, we seem to have plenty of chemistry and she’s the first Filipina I ran into who’s sarcastic. She reminds me of the latinas I dated in South Texas, a little feisty.

IMG_1727.png IMG_1726.png IMG_1726.png IMG_1726.png
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,475
Reaction score
2,960
Age
37
@Travel memoir21 "This one is a widow though with an eleven year old sickly son suffering from Autism. Is this bad or a negative?"

Sounds more promising than persuading a mainstream Hollywood studio to green light a flick like Old School
in today's social climate, without a substantial portion of the public having a meltdown over 0:30-0:34, on account of it "pandering to the male gaze"
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,864
Reaction score
2,503
lol…that or she’s playing hard to get? Why does she ask ‘ are you still there?’ If I was away for a few hours…haha
Because she is toying you around for her personal enjoyment. She’s given you zero indication she’s interested.

you also cut out where she said something about being ‘brutally honest’, laughed at you and rolled her eyes multiple times, which from my perspective looks like you don’t want to admit that she said she has zero interest. Care to post that part?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
Keep trying, man.

I can feel that you'll reel this one in soon.

Any day now...

Maybe offer to send her some money?
 

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
214
Reaction score
253
Is your name Toro?
Like, when someone waves a red flag in your face, your first instinct is to charge at it
This one is a widow though with an eleven year old sickly son suffering from Autism. Is this bad or a negative? She’s 34 years old by the way.
She's catfishing you, man.
 
Top