Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone know any women on campus who worked at breastaurants, were hot bartenders while in college, or worked at strippers during college?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone know any women on campus who worked at breastaurants, were hot bartenders while in college, or worked at strippers during college?

Not personally, but your assessment about meeting strippers in their daily life, through Daygame or other means, is spot on imo. My wing had a stripper girlfriend for a while. He met her outside of a Walgreens, doing Daygame.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not personally, but your assessment about meeting strippers in their daily life, through Daygame or other means, is spot on imo. My wing had a stripper girlfriend for a while. He met her outside of a Walgreens, doing Daygame.
Yes, the best way to pick up those women is somehow meeting them outside of work. It doesn't matter so much whether it is non-bar approaching, approaching them in a bar when they are off duty, or meeting them through social circle.

I was able to approach a stripper while I was in college and playing a co-ed pickup sport. Got her number and got a date. Later in life, I was able to approach a waitress at Dallas' most popular beer garden style bar while she was walking her dog outside of an apartment community. She had just gotten off work and had not changed out of her work clothes, which had the logo of the establishment on it. When I was doing that approach, I realized that I had least had a chance here. Any conversation I would have had with her at her beer garden style bar would have lumped me in her mind as some customer douchebag. In this approach, she was talking to me voluntarily and that was exciting. This was an approach that didn't result in a date or number but a positive experience.

Most men who work Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM style jobs (either white collar or blue collar) don't have the lifestyle needed to regularly interact with hot bartenders or strippers and actually have an extended relationship of 3+ months with her.

It is true that a lot of college women have jobs in breastaurants, are hot bartender, or strip.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the best way to pick up those women is somehow meeting them outside of work. It doesn't matter so much whether it is non-bar approaching, approaching them in a bar when they are off duty, or meeting them through social circle.

I was able to approach a stripper while I was in college and playing a co-ed pickup sport. Got her number and got a date. Later in life, I was able to approach a waitress at Dallas' most popular beer garden style bar while she was walking her dog outside of an apartment community. She had just gotten off work and had not changed out of her work clothes, which had the logo of the establishment on it. When I was doing that approach, I realized that I had least had a chance here. Any conversation I would have had with her at her beer garden style bar would have lumped me in her mind as some customer douchebag. In this approach, she was talking to me voluntarily and that was exciting. This was an approach that didn't result in a date or number but a positive experience.

Most men who work Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM style jobs (either white collar or blue collar) don't have the lifestyle needed to regularly interact with hot bartenders or strippers and actually have an extended relationship of 3+ months with her.

It is true that a lot of college women have jobs in breastaurants, are hot bartender, or strip.
It seems that you just need to get lucky with meeting one of those types of girls in a venue outside of her work. Then, you can approach her from there.

Those examples that you highlighted are exactly what you would have to do.

Like we were talking about in the other thread, those high status jobs seem to be double edged swords. A necessary one, but a double edged sword nonetheless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The incident where I met the stripper playing a co-ed pickup sport in college was random and unsustainable. There are women in college who do strip while they are college students. That was the only stripper I met during my college life. That stripper wasn't even in the top tier of women that you would see on campus at the "Hot Girl U" I attended.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all: How much did your high school sexual experiences affect your decision to choose a college? How strongly were you considering the college sex life when selecting a college/university to attend? For me, the sexual environment was equally as important as the academic program I selected for my major at "Hot Girl U".

I would have preferred to have known a lot of things discussed in this thread when I was a high school junior or senior selecting colleges/universities. It is less likely that I would have selected "Hot Girl U" as I did.

It would have been better to make the college attendance decision solely based upon academic elements. I also would have preferred big time college football and college basketball to have not been a part of the campus element.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For all: How much did your high school sexual experiences affect your decision to choose a college? How strongly were you considering the college sex life when selecting a college/university to attend? For me, the sexual environment was equally as important as the academic program I selected for my major at "Hot Girl U".
DEAR LORD, it screwed up my life and I had a quarter life crisis in my mid to late twenties fixing it. I chose SEC version of Hot Girl U, business major, joined a fraternity, and slacked off lol.

If I could redo it again:

A). Don’t turn down that Navy Officer ROTC Scholarship program to that small school my parents set me up for.

B). Enlist in the navy or Air Force first! I wasn’t mature enough to be at a university at 18.

C). Choose a less expensive state school and major in STEM.

I hate beating myself up about this because I did have a few factors going against me.

1). I easily got in to the school that I wanted

2). I was not mature enough and a horny virgin

3). I grew up in a well off area where I was used to meeting people that were CEOs, high up managers, doctors, lawyers, etc so I was like I just need to do what they did lol.

4). living at home after 18 wasn’t possible for me

5). My dad was an officer in the military so he deeply frowned upon enlisting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose SEC version of Hot Girl U
Many legacy SEC schools are schools I would call Hot Girl U. Hot Girl U is typically a public university in a Sun Belt state. However, there are exceptions to this...

1. Private schools in the Sun Belt - University of Miami and University of Southern California are two private schools that count as Hot Girl U schools.
2. A few northern public universities - Penn State University is the most notable northern school that I would say gets the Hot Girl U designation.

business major, joined a fraternity, and slacked off lol.
This isn't bad. Business is a useful major. Frats can be good for getting laid. Mostly the upper level frats that @Jesse Pinkman has discussed. Some frats are a big waste though. As long as you pass classes, no one cares about your GPA in your interviews for first post college jobs.

If I could redo it again:

A). Don’t turn down that Navy Officer ROTC Scholarship program to that small school my parents set me up for.

B). Enlist in the navy or Air Force first! I wasn’t mature enough to be at a university at 18.

C). Choose a less expensive state school and major in STEM.
This sounds like a decent plan.

2). I was not mature enough and a horny virgin
Being a horny virgin and not successful at mating in high school is going to influence a college decision. Even being a horny guy with 1-2 unstable sexual interactions in high school is also going to affect judgments. Horny virgins have it the absolute worst though with college decisions because they are going to be inclined to go to party schools/Hot Girl U type schools.

3). I grew up in a well off area where I was used to meeting people that were CEOs, high up managers, doctors, lawyers, etc so I was like I just need to do what they did lol.
You were basically indoctrinated into going into a white collar path rather than a blue collar or partial military path.

1). I easily got in to the school that I wanted
The school you thought you wanted was very much influenced by Factors 2 & 3 above.

Reaction score
Many legacy SEC schools are schools I would call Hot Girl U. Hot Girl U is typically a public university in a Sun Belt state. However, there are exceptions to this...

1. Private schools in the Sun Belt - University of Miami and University of Southern California are two private schools that count as Hot Girl U schools.
2. A few northern public universities - Penn State University is the most notable northern school that I would say gets the Hot Girl U designation.
I went to Alabama haha, so I was in the epicenter

This isn't bad. Business is a useful major. Frats can be good for getting laid. Mostly the upper level frats that @Jesse Pinkman has discussed. Some frats are a big waste though. As long as you pass classes, no one cares about your GPA in your interviews for first post college jobs.
It's not if you want a cushion job that pays a modest salary. However, if you want more than 6 figs then you will either have to go into a field that requires internships(they look at GPA) in college such as consulting, the top accounting jobs(requires Internships & High GPA), getting into a leadership development program(they look at GPA) that puts you in a "position" to make it past middle management, information systems management, pedigree finance job(requires a pedigree university and High GPA), or a decent sales job. Unless you like sales, I would recommend Accounting or Information systems management if you are sticking to business. Otherwise, stick to STEM. In addition, you will find that a lot of upper management have engineering degrees and they will outrank your general business degree. The Supply Chain field is a prime example of this! Coming from a guy that makes six figures now and flew through college with a 2.5 GPA, DONT FVCK UP YOUR GRADES!!! Now for Fraternities, they will definitely give you access to women which every struggling man needs the most. However, they aren't some pvssy buffet paradise portrayed on the media lol.

Being a horny virgin and not successful at mating in high school is going to influence a college decision. Even being a horny guy with 1-2 unstable sexual interactions in high school is also going to affect judgments. Horny virgins have it the absolute worst though with college decisions because they are going to be inclined to go to party schools/Hot Girl U type schools.
I mean if you are turning down a school like Stanford for Arizona State because of girls then you need to be fvcking slapped lol. However, they aren't bad schools if they are your best option TBH. To the younglings in college, I would recommend watching Aaron Clarey/even paying for a video on what to do and he will give you the real answer on what happens to the guys that just cruise through college and got all of the women lol. Get into an LTR during college to ease your cravings. Fvcking countless pvssy left and right in college is overrated and most of Chad's in my fraternity only did it temporarily.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Alabama haha, so I was in the epicenter

Alabama is definitely a "Hot Girl U" school.

what happens to the guys that just cruise through college and got all of the women lol. Get into an LTR during college to ease your cravings. Fvcking countless pvssy left and right in college is overrated and most of Chad's in my fraternity only did it temporarily.
@Jesse Pinkman informed all of us that few guys at party schools/"Hot Girl U" schools are actually cruising through schools and getting all of the women. The majority are getting laid if they can find some extended girlfriend or barely at all.

There are guys that are able to bang 5-10 women during their 4 years of college and then struggle afterwards. Frat guys are a good example of this. Without the frat status, they aren't shiit in the post college world, they have no social circle fallback, and their verbal game in approaches stinks.

Now for Fraternities, they will definitely give you access to women which every struggling man needs the most. However, they aren't some pvssy buffet paradise portrayed on the media lol.
A few top tier frats that most men won't get into will get you women. It's debatable about what a non-top tier frat can do.

if you are turning down a school like Stanford for Arizona State because of girls then you need to be fvcking slapped lol.
Most guys who get into Stanford won't choose Arizona State over Stanford. If you're applying to Stanford, you're probably also applying to/considering schools like Northwestern, Notre Dame, Harvard, and Yale.

If you're applying to Arizona State, you're probably also applying to/considering schools like University of Arizona, Cal State Fullerton, San Diego State, UC-Santa Barbara, University of Colorado, or maybe University of Southern California. It's a different subset of schools.

There are a lot of horny guys who would consider the 2nd subset of schools because they are mainly "Hot Girl U" schools. Cal State Fullerton and University of Colorado are debatable as "Hot Girl U" schools but are both party schools.

This is a great point. Majoring in STEM is likely to ruin your college sex life. However, your post college life could be better as a Greater Beta Male due to having more job security and not worrying as much about layoffs. Salaries in the STEM fields are often good too. Let's also acknowledge that there are a lot of STEM guys who make good money but barely get laid post college too.

It's not if you want a cushion job that pays a modest salary. However, if you want more than 6 figs then you will either have to go into a field that requires internships(they look at GPA) in college such as consulting, the top accounting jobs(requires Internships & High GPA), getting into a leadership development program(they look at GPA) that puts you in a "position" to make it past middle management, information systems management, pedigree finance job(requires a pedigree university and High GPA), or a decent sales job. Unless you like sales, I would recommend Accounting or Information systems management if you are sticking to business. Otherwise, stick to STEM. In addition, you will find that a lot of upper management have engineering degrees and they will outrank your general business degree. The Supply Chain field is a prime example of this! Coming from a guy that makes six figures now and flew through college with a 2.5 GPA, DONT FVCK UP YOUR GRADES!!!
Business disciplines (including Economics and Finance) are easier majors than STEM. Business majors in college can either be cool guys or dweebs. There are so many of them that they are impossible to categorize well.

The worst business discipline is Marketing. Marketing is very layoff prone. Zero job security in Marketing.

Sales reps are usually some sort of general business major. Sales is tough. It's all about quota. They also get laid off a lot too.

Accounting and Information Systems are good choices of specialities/focus areas within a Business major.

MBAs are only useful at Top 25 schools.

A lot of the previous paragraph is accurate.

Business can be useful but due to its generality, is less useful than STEM.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak to the way college is now, but when I was there you could get laid if you had self confidence and game. Game was everything. However, nothing was falling into your lap if your SMV wasnt good otherwise.
We went to college around the same time.A lot of the trends that were emerging in the early to mid 2000s are the norm now. People were sending messages on instant messenger services back then, which was a precursor to texting. Dating websites were a thing back when we were in college Those just evolved into the swipe apps. On dating websites, women were getting bombarded with messages 15-20 years ago too. Cell phones became a thing around 2003.

The best thing about being in college was the campus & everyone being unmarried. Certainly there were attached ppl in college not looking for new penis. It was great to mainly be around under 25s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating would have been embarrassing and extremely unpopular when I was in college (2005-2009). Text messaging still cost money and you had to be a college student to be on Facebook.
Facebook opened to the general public in September 2006.

It is difficult to pinpoint when dating websites became de-stigmatized. I remember driving to school one morning in high school in 2000 & hearing a radio segment about de-stigmatizing. When I was in college (2001-2005), it would have been weird for a college student to be on a dating website. In the general public, dating websites were de-stigmatized by 2005.

I split everything into pre-tinder and post-tinder. That was the gamechanger that made online dating relatively fun and normalized, as well as destroyed night game.
Tinder achieved adoption & normalcy within 18-24 months of launch that online dating websites couldn’t achieve for 17 years from 1995 (when Match.com launched) to 2012 (when Tinder launched).

Night game is actually more important for post college people than for undergrads. Most undergrads can’t even get into bars until some point in their junior years when more than half of college is over.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night game is actually more important for post college people than for undergrads. Most undergrads can’t even get into bars until some point in their junior years when more than half of college is over.
Frat parties still count as night game, but I was well out of college when Tinder hit the market and yes it ruined night game. Places like Vegas still have regular night game.
I would count non-Greek affiliated off campus private residence parties (house or apartment) as night game. Frat parties could be argued as social circle or night game. Certain fraternities and certain sororities align.

Reaction score
yes, if you're in the frat. There are a lot of outsiders invited though, including myself. I often knew no one there except one or two ppl. Ditto non-greek and dorm parties for sure.
That shvt wouldn’t fly at my fraternity. I think the only outsiders at mine were ones that were planning to rush, the surprise football player drop ins, and guys that knew literally everyone in the fraternity.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, if you're in the frat. There are a lot of outsiders invited though, including myself. I often knew no one there except one or two ppl. Ditto non-greek and dorm parties for sure.
That shvt wouldn’t fly at my fraternity. I think the only outsiders at mine were ones that were planning to rush, the surprise football player drop ins, and guys that knew literally everyone in the fraternity.
At the frats at my university, the only outside males would typically be the first weeks in the school year who were planning to rush. Non-Greek affiliated women could show up to fraternity parties.

I wasn't part of a fraternity so my focus was on random apartment complex parties. That was definitely night game as I might have known someone from a class hosting the party but those parties were mainly strangers.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I'll add my observations to this. I went to a school similar to @Jesse Pinkman and UGA. My school was known for its attractive female student body and it had a solid party scene. I've called my school "Hot Girl U" on here before. Part of the reason I chose to attend this school was for the attractive women. I went between 2001-2005 so some parts of my experience might be dated.

I observed this as well while on campus. I don't know if I'd say most men on campus were academically focused at my school. You could find off campus parties at my school whether you were in Greek Life or not in Greek Life. Some apartment complexes near campus had a reputation for parties so you could just show up at those ones if you didn't know what else to do. Most of the men at most of the parties I attended were guzzling beer or hard alcohol. It was much easier as a college student, especially a freshman or sophomore, to get your hands on alcohol and get drunk as compared to getting pusssy.

Greek Life isn't a necessity for getting laid or getting a girlfriend. Participation in Greek Life might affect which women are willing to become your girlfriends.

I wasn't part of Greek Life. I did go to a Greek Life orientation during overall student orientation and decided against rushing. Student orientation at my school was during the summer prior to Fall semester, about 6-8 weeks before classes for me. I didn't perceive it as my thing. I do recall coming away with the feeling that getting a good would be difficult.

Which do you think is a better option: Skipping Greek Life entirely or settling for a frat that isn't one of the 3-4 that has status?

I perceive everything I read here as accurate based on people I knew during undergrad.

I'd say that it was easier to get laid with a sorority woman or get a sorority girlfriend if you were in a fraternity but it would be possible to get a sorority girlfriend from one of your classes or an extracurricular activity.

Good insight. This was not applicable to me as a non-athlete. I knew some athletes on a superficial level while in college. I made more friends with ex-NCAA athletes after college.

Remember that not all sports are created equal in terms of getting pusssy. Football players and basketball players would be the highest status and most likely to translate that status into pusssy. University of Georgia's (UGA) best sport is football so football players would have highest status. If basketball is typically the sport where the school excels in NCAA competition, basketball players would have highest status.

College baseball is not a big deal on most campuses. Some colleges might send a few guy on to professional baseball. College baseball is a little bit of a lift to getting pusssy but not at all a big deal from what I could tell.

The country club sports (tennis, golf, and swimming) don't have that much status on campus but it will certainly help as compared to being a non-athlete. One of my good friends for the past decade has been a country club sport athlete. He put up good notch numbers while on campus but better notch numbers in the first 5 years after graduation.

I believe that an above average fit undergrad guy who spent a lot of time in the campus gym could put up similar notch count numbers to a non-football or non-basketball athlete. You would need to be 10-15% body fat to likely see this as a non-NCAA athlete to achieve this level of fitness.

This is what I observed. Fraternity guys did end up having sorority girlfriends.

I observed that the men who were getting laid the most in college had girlfriends. It is likely those relationships ended at some point because that's what relationships do. They either ended while in college or not that long after graduation.

I'd agree. Non-sorority women were a little less concerned about reputation but concerned enough.
You guys obviously never been to fraternities or colleges like FSU um down south.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's FSU.

That was an example of the media trying to promote that college is a poontang paradise. Jenn Sterger (the center woman) was supposed to represent the type of woman that men would be banging at party schools. She got way more than 15 minutes of fame from that. Within 3 years, she turned that into Maxim and Playboy appearances. Saying Maxim and Playboy now sounds so dated. She also got some sports journalism roles from it though she didn't have staying power. However, between all of this, she milked that one appearance into about 7-10 years of fame, up until about age 30.

Sterger is 38 now.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In another thread, @Mazer mentioned men traveling to Cancun for Spring Break for pusssy.

This thread hasn't really discussed getting laid while on Spring Break. While I was in college, I never went to any of the big Spring Break destinations.

Who gets laid during Spring Break?

If you're not getting laid on standard Thursday-Saturday nights at your own university as a college student, is it worth going to a Spring Break destination to get laid? I don't think it is, but I wanted to see if anyone else knew more about this.

Also, if you attend a party school, how much bigger of a party is Spring Break in a place like Cancun, Daytona Beach, or South Padre Island?

I'm guessing that the pandemic has impacted Spring Break a lot. General nightlife in cities has been diminished by the pandemic so I'd imagine that Spring Break hasn't been the same since the pandemic. 2020 Spring Break was at the very beginnings of the pandemic but 2021 and 2022 occurred after the pandemic was well established.

Here's a Boston University article about Spring Break plans for Boston University students in 2022. Boston University isn't as big of a party school as some of the universities in the Sun Belt region but still a place where someone can have a good time.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have visited FSU before for a weekend and then once for a month, IMO hands down the hottest school in the entire country and blows most SEC schools away in terms of talent. However, I also find that there are a lot of lifters and dudes who genuinely care for their appearance so get ready for the competition. FSU girls are still fun and hot though, like they are really up there in the looks department.

As for gaming college girls on spring break, I did run across an article a while back about a few older guys buying fancy penthouses or renting them and doing it.

TBH though, I think going for college girls in general is cringe. The guys who do it are seriously trying to make up for lost time and want validation to fill the empty gap from their sexless youth. Ironically, I got with college girls when I didn't want them!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH though, I think going for college girls in general is cringe. The guys who do it are seriously trying to make up for lost time and want validation to fill the empty gap from their sexless youth. Ironically, I got with college girls when I didn't want them!
I think it is acceptable to go for college girls if you are 22-27, which would typically be the first 5 years after college graduation. Five years is a decent grace period.

As for gaming college girls on spring break, I did run across an article a while back about a few older guys buying fancy penthouses or renting them and doing it.
Plenty of older men do Spring Break destinations like Daytona Beach, South Padre Island, or Lake Havasu in the USA. If they went to Mexico, Cancun, Acapulco, and Cabo San Lucas would be top choices.

I knew a guy who went to South Padre Island at 29-30. I thought he was a little old to be doing it then.

I have visited FSU before for a weekend and then once for a month, IMO hands down the hottest school in the entire country and blows most SEC schools away in terms of talent. However, I also find that there are a lot of lifters and dudes who genuinely care for their appearance so get ready for the competition. FSU girls are still fun and hot though, like they are really up there in the looks department.
Florida State University is definitely a "Hot Girl U" school. There's a good case to be made that Florida State is #1 in that category. It's very subjective, which is why I have a set of schools that I call "Hot Girl U".