Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

Reaction score
You don't seem impressed at the academics at Texas A&M, Arkansas, South Carolina, Alabama, and Auburn. Many of those 5 schools I just listed would be part of the "Hot Girl U" categorization I've used. To you, the only legacy SEC schools with solid academics are Vanderbilt, Florida, and Georgia.

Additionally, I don't think you or @Jesse Pinkman have a lot of positive things to say about schools in the barely hanging on at the moment Pac 12 conference.
A&M is a cult lol. I don’t have much to say about the PAC 12 because idk anything about it lol. I’ve never lived out west.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A&M is a cult lol. I don’t have much to say about the PAC 12 because idk anything about it lol. I’ve never lived out west.
There are a decent amount of Texas A&M alumni in Dallas and also in Houston.

There are some fun schools in the Pac 12. Arizona State is the most fun school in the Pac 12. University of Arizona is up there in terms of the party environment. I think USC has prettier women than UCLA, but both those schools are headed out the door and Los Angeles as a city is having a lot of issues. UCLA is in a much better than neighborhood than USC. USC is in a ghetto part of Los Angeles. Who thought it would be a good idea to put a private university with a bunch of privileged young adults in a ghetto?

UCLA and USC were the most important schools in the Pac 12 grouping because of Los Angeles being the biggest population center in the region. Los Angeles is still the 2nd most populous metro area in the USA despite it being a big shiithole at this point.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id argue that the big 10 schools are the best universities overall. They all offer competitive agrees, they are in mostly medium to large cities while SEC schools are in towns instead of Vandy and now Texas, better party scenes, and overall prettier universities. SEC only gets the football credit, but they play scrub teams 5 games out of the year and most of them are overanked early on…cough cough Florida & A&M
Better yet, they are much more inclusive overall. I have friends that went to Michigan, Ohio St, and even Penn St that say that even though being Greek helped, there were tons of independents slaying. Not sure what it is about the midwest but the people there are just very forward and real. I say this as a southerner but the south is deceptively snotty, arrogant, stuck up, elitist, and closed off despite the fact that it is America's poorest and least educated region. Go to any SEC school and good luck trying to break into the scene if you are not involved in Greek Life.

My friend even called the south "Howdy Arabia" because of how much it resembles the closed off nature of the Arab world.

Way too many religious nut jobs and self-righteous snakes in the region to really enjoy a good life. Southerners in general, while exceptions do exist, may be nice to your face but they will back stab you on a moment's notice.

Plus, I think southern girls are overhyped. Most of them come from crappy genetic stock, they are usually fat, facially inbred looking, and not really all that classy. Like in Atlanta you run into so many ratchet white girls that think wearing Jordans with a dress is stylish bro!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to pick schools that offer the best of all the worlds, I'd go with the following:

Michigan (Wolverines)
University of Virginia (yeah southern but very borderline)
Wisconsin (Badgers)
University of Florida (okay it is an SEC school but hey, it's not really that southern since Florida!)
Ohio St.
Arizona St (underrated business school)
Vandy (in Nashville)
Indiana (Bloomington, very good business school)
Northwestern (in Chicago, well respected, and has its own beach!)
University of Illinois at Urbana

I missed some but that would be my list. Great prestigious enough schools (or at least ones where if you get good grades and network well then you can get most jobs out there) with pretty decent party scenes. I'd aim to go there if I was a high school kid again and then try to get a job at the bars in the area. Get a good education, make some money, and date/smash cute girls.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this as a southerner but the south is deceptively snotty, arrogant, stuck up, elitist, and closed off despite the fact that it is America's poorest and least educated region. Go to any SEC school and good luck trying to break into the scene if you are not involved in Greek Life.

My friend even called the south "Howdy Arabia" because of how much it resembles the closed off nature of the Arab world.

Way too many religious nut jobs and self-righteous snakes in the region to really enjoy a good life. Southerners in general, while exceptions do exist, may be nice to your face but they will back stab you on a moment's notice.
I think the term "Howdy Arabia" is hysterical and I wish I had thought of it first. Credit to your friend.

The South isn't the only region where people might be nice to your face but not nice behind your back. This happens in the Western region too. I think both the Northeast and Midwest are better about being direct than people in the Sun Belt region and likely the Northwest.

Like in Atlanta you run into so many ratchet white girls that think wearing Jordans with a dress is stylish bro!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Who the fucck would wear any type of sneaker with a dress? That's ridiculous.

I think southern girls are overhyped. Most of them come from crappy genetic stock, they are usually fat, facially inbred looking, and not really all that classy.
They might be. In Dallas, you're running into women from everywhere because of the transplanted nature of the metro area. The closest thing to Southerners than you'll commonly see in Dallas are women from rural East Texas. There are some DFW natives and Houstonians.
True Southern culture is a bit different from Texas.

If I had to pick schools that offer the best of all the worlds, I'd go with the following:

Michigan (Wolverines)
University of Virginia (yeah southern but very borderline)
Wisconsin (Badgers)
University of Florida (okay it is an SEC school but hey, it's not really that southern since Florida!)
Ohio St.
Arizona St (underrated business school)
Vandy (in Nashville)
Indiana (Bloomington, very good business school)
Northwestern (in Chicago, well respected, and has its own beach!)
University of Illinois at Urbana

I missed some but that would be my list. Great prestigious enough schools (or at least ones where if you get good grades and network well then you can get most jobs out there) with pretty decent party scenes. I'd aim to go there if I was a high school kid again and then try to get a job at the bars in the area. Get a good education, make some money, and date/smash cute girls.
Decent list. You'll have more fun at any of the schools on that list than at an Ivy League school or a northern private school.

I wish that I had shown more natural ability and had been more interested in something in the trades and pursued trade school and the blue collar path. I realize why I pursued college, grad school, and white collar work based on how I was during childhood. There's a lot of merit to the blue collar path. Maybe it would have been better if I worked restaurants and bars for a few years, smashed hotties from doing that, and then went to trade school to do a very useful trade such as HVAC repair.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People hype up the trades a lot but tbh, I have known dudes who went into them and had a miserable time. You start out at a very low pay and then only start working your way up after doing it for a bit. There is a shortage no doubt of good tradesman but I hear a lot about how toxic the work environments tend to be.

TBH looking back at it, I would have networked like crazy with the dorky guys. I would have taken a bartending job and looked out for not only people I was friends with but the dorky guys. So many of them who at least tried to expand their horizons are doing so well in life right now. One of my friends in college was a nerdy Indian kid who wasn't the worst looking (6'1, easily put on muscle, and did try to improve himself) but he had overbearing parents.

Come to find that he rebels like crazy, gets into med device sales instead of going to med school, makes a killing, and completely changes his appearance. Gets an Instagram with 5k followers and moves to NYC fast. Ends up slaying and even dating a couple of model-tier women. Soon after that goes into the tech space where he had connections and is now doing an MBA at Northwestern in order to enter Venture Capital.

Be nice to the dorks in college, contrary to popular belief, they do end up in high places.

Meanwhile every "Chad" I knew is doing some basic accounting/consulting type of work for EY or something. Funny thing, I actually knew the Chad in the article below, good lord!

Reaction score
People hype up the trades a lot but tbh, I have known dudes who went into them and had a miserable time. You start out at a very low pay and then only start working your way up after doing it for a bit. There is a shortage no doubt of good tradesman but I hear a lot about how toxic the work environments tend to be.

TBH looking back at it, I would have networked like crazy with the dorky guys. I would have taken a bartending job and looked out for not only people I was friends with but the dorky guys. So many of them who at least tried to expand their horizons are doing so well in life right now. One of my friends in college was a nerdy Indian kid who wasn't the worst looking (6'1, easily put on muscle, and did try to improve himself) but he had overbearing parents.

Come to find that he rebels like crazy, gets into med device sales instead of going to med school, makes a killing, and completely changes his appearance. Gets an Instagram with 5k followers and moves to NYC fast. Ends up slaying and even dating a couple of model-tier women. Soon after that goes into the tech space where he had connections and is now doing an MBA at Northwestern in order to enter Venture Capital.
I agree the trades are overhyped too much. It only focuses on the few people doing well and points at the people with degrees not doing well which is unfair. I have plenty of friends my age making well over 6 figs in accounting/consulting haha.

I'm in Medical Sales & Tech right now and I'm trying to get deeper into that. Why doesn't your friend just stay in tech? Why get an MBA and go to Venture capital?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile every "Chad" I knew is doing some basic accounting/consulting type of work for EY or something. Funny thing, I actually knew the Chad in the article below, good lord!

Both accounting and consulting are good lines of work. Working at EY can bring in some big $$$$. A lot of college top tier guys don't end up doing much with their careers though.

I would like to be an HVAC repair person and have less risk of layoff than some white collar person. There's a shortage of auto mechanics right now.

Reaction score
@Solomon and @SW15
My point was, amongst the top tier guys of that group, they do sleep with around 50 different girls by the end of college but your typical guy in a big city with tight game and decent logistics can beat them on quality and quantity. Remember, the average sorority girl look like crap and even in the top sororities, it is only the 30 or 40% of women that look above average.
I believe you're saying dogsh*t. They look like crap to you because they don't wear makeup like older women, but if that's your way of thinking then I'm afraid that you simply have bad taste. Younger girls = hotter.

Reaction score
I believe you're saying dogsh*t. They look like crap to you because they don't wear makeup like older women, but if that's your way of thinking then I'm afraid that you simply have bad taste. Younger girls = hotter.
He’s not lying. Most sorority girls don’t workout or eat properly. By the time they are 22, they start getting chubby and having fat faces. They literally live off their youth. The hottest girls I know hit their peak in their mid-late twenties after they figured out how to properly take care of themselves. Hell, I’m 29 and look younger and way better than I was in my early twenties.

Reaction score
I would like to be an HVAC repair person and have less risk of layoff than some white collar person. There's a shortage of auto mechanics right now.
Skilled trades are definitely good. I just hate it when some Joe takes a successful electrician and compares him to a failed college grad.

Reaction score
He’s not lying. Most sorority girls don’t workout or eat properly. By the time they are 22, they start getting chubby and having fat faces. They literally live off their youth. The hottest girls I know hit their peak in their mid-late twenties after they figured out how to properly take care of themselves. Hell, I’m 29 and look younger and way better than I was in my early twenties.
Because you went to a proletarian university. Or american people as a whole don't know how to eat properly maybe. It's the land of fast food after all.

Reaction score
Because you went to a proletarian university. Or american people as a whole don't know how to eat properly maybe. It's the land of fast food after all.

I went to Alabama lol, the sororities there are nationally recognized. Every country eats like shvt tbh. The issue with Americans is that we overeat because of the Great Depression mentality and hate walking.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh good lord, the Europeans talking crap about Americans. Living in Miami, I got all day for this. Good lord the Western European women that come to this city are the embodiment of garbage.

Reaction score
I went to Alabama lol, the sororities there are nationally recognized. Every country eats like shvt tbh. The issue with Americans is that we overeat because of the Great Depression mentality and hate walking.
No, not every country eats like sh*t tbh. American people have way more crappy food than what we have in France. Actually, I have lived in the usa for a few months, when I was a student. I had trouble adapting there because of how low quality the food was. In the office where I was an intern, when I was going to the toilets the other people were all sh*tting diahrea with loud noises. Even your mcdonalds are disgusting. You go to any other country and the mcdonalds are better quality lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not every country eats like sh*t tbh. American people have way more crappy food than what we have in France. Actually, I have lived in the usa for a few months, when I was a student. I had trouble adapting there because of how low quality the food was. In the office where I was an intern, when I was going to the toilets the other people were all sh*tting diahrea with loud noises. Even your mcdonalds are disgusting. You go to any other country and the mcdonalds are better quality lol.
Because McDonalds is literally the lowest of the low in the US, it is considered trashy post drunk food by Americans. McDonalds is classy everywhere else because it is seen by foreigners as America's top class. The classy restaurants in America are steakhouses, hip fast casuals, and a niche burger place.

Reaction score
NGL this made me laugh lol. The bathroom issues stem from Americans drinking shvtty unfiltered drip coffee over espressos based coffees you get in Europe. The boomers parents had terrible eating habits and the boomers/Gen x still kept them around. Thankfully, Millennials finally said hell no to their diets. McDonalds also isn’t seen as high quality here in the US. Fast food wise, I prefer Whataburger, In N Out, and ChickFila

Reaction score
McDonalds also isn’t seen as high quality here in the US. Fast food wise, I prefer Whataburger, In N Out, and ChickFila
When I was in the us I tested a lot of fastfood chains (it was the only touristic attraction that I could find). My favorite were the brisket BBQ fastfoods. God that sh*t was good (I was in Texas).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
american people as a whole don't know how to eat properly.... It's the land of fast food
This is a valid point. Fast food is bad. I do my best to avoid it. I attempt to avoid all sorts of non natural and processed ingredients. The sit down places aren't that much better in avoiding what I would call crap ingredients. The best way to eat is to select your own foods at a grocery store and prepare your own meals. Almost all of my meals are home prepared.

Boomers parents had terrible eating habits and the boomers/Gen x still kept them around. Thankfully, Millennials finally said hell no to their diets.
I think you're giving the Millennials too much credit. If the Millennials were as good as you think they are, then obesity rates would be declining. They are not. Plenty of Millennials are overweight and obese. The oldest Millennials now turning 40 too.

If we go back in time, most of the fast food places were founded between 1940 and 1959. McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A, KFC, Church's Chicken, Carl's Jr., In-N-Out Burger, and Whataburger all started during those years. Wendy's and Panda Express were big ones that started after 1960.

In the 1950s, Boomers were really young and some weren't even born yet. In the 1950s-1960s, it was the GI Generation and some Silent Generation parents actually buying the food. Additionally, in the 1950s-1960s, most of these fast food chains had smaller footprints, used better ingredients, had smaller portion sizes, and were eaten less frequently. With McDonald's look at the size of the original hamburger and cheeseburger. They are small. People would only eat one of those, a standard size fries order (small fries today) and a smaller soda.

A lot of the problems with fast food happened later on when portion sizes got bigger, chains got bigger and cheapened the ingredients, and peopel started eating at these places more often.

Because McDonalds is literally the lowest of the low in the US, it is considered trashy post drunk food by Americans. The classy restaurants in America are steakhouses, hip fast casuals, and a niche burger place.
A lot of the ingredients aren't even all that great at the fast casuals. It's still better to home prepare meals in many cases than go to a fast casual or a niche burger place. Don't buy processed garbage at grocery stores.

The chain restaurants that are sit down joints are full of sodium and bad ingredients. Look at places like Denny's, Chili's, and Applebee's. Too many artificial ingredients and too many products used with a soy-based ingredient. I have been avoiding anything with any soy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can tie all of this into college sex life by looking at the student unions/dining halls on campuses of the typical public university. There are fast food locations in these student unions/dining halls. Even the more cafeteria style, non-fast food options aren't all that healthy. I didn't eat healthy when I lived on campus and ate the student meal plan food.

At bigger universities (the large public schools that are the main focus of this thread), most students are living in the dorms 1-2 years. Off campus apartments are more popular by later years. It's only in off campus apartments that people have a chance to eat healthier.

The student gyms are pretty solid at big universities.

Talking more about points near the bottom would be ideal as this discussion progresses. Processed foods, alcohol, drugs, and frequency of gym visits will affect college sex life to some extent.