Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this as someone who went to a party school and was in a fraternity there as well. Not wanting to give too much about myself but I went to UGA and graduated a few years ago. While Athens has its hot girls, I do feel like the quality got worse every year due to the admission standards being so high. In my years in school, I not only did Greek Life but also bartended and RA'd at a dorm. Lots of guys here and on other places who missed out on the "college experience" love to pedestalize it so I thought I'd share some truths.

We can all admit that most guys in their college days are not getting laid but I wanted to share some more truths.

But yeah, most college guys are not scoring at all.

I'd say that it is the prototypical 80:20 type of stuff. Most college guys do not score. On average, I'd say that most guys ended up having an LTR or two and that was it. Majority of the college men I knew were too focused on academics or just really overwhelmed to even consider chasing women. Most were very unaware of game. The guys who were hellbent on scoring usually pushed towards Greek Life or just going downtown a lot.

Not all Greek Life is created equal, in fact, it is tough as nails to get a bid for the frats that do have status.

At any school, you will have 3 or maybe 4 fraternities max that have a status boost when it comes to women and getting laid. Getting into these fraternities is tough and you probably won't get a bid for them. At UGA and southern schools in general, we called them "Old Row" frats. Usually, the guys came from Old Money families, certain neighborhoods, had family that was involved in the past (Legacy) or knew people who were already in the fraternity. If you did not know anyone, you had to prove that you came from money. One house even asked for the income of the parents of people who were rushing. Oh and good luck getting in if you are anything other than white.

It is safe to say that almost all of you on here would not have not gotten the bid.

Athletes do have status but most of them do not really have the kind of sex life that gets hyped up.

I roomed with a couple of athletes and they were up at 4 AM to get ready for drills or to get ready for their sport. While they definitely have a lot of value and lots of girls would love to get with them, the time is not there. Most of them are fighting serious sores, sprains, injuries, and a host of other medical issues to be partying as hard as they do. In some cases, they are such a prized asset that the coaches are making sure that they are not going too overboard with the partying. Do they get laid? OF COURSE but not nearly to the extent that you think. A guy with tight game living in a big city who really put his mind to it could get a higher notch count than an athlete.

Even most fraternity guys, despite having the opportunity, opted for LTRs.

Even guys in high status fraternities usually opted for LTRs or picked off a freshman girl. I'd say the guys I knew who were in top frats, including one who I roomed with, slept with 5 to 7 different girls on average per semester. The 100+ lay count? Not that common even in the higher status fraternities. Most high status frat guys opted for an LTR and a future wife. Most of the times the guys would try to "game" in their freshman and maybe sophomore year but settle into an LTR later on. More often, the guys who did sleep around saw the same 5 to 6 girls over a semester or two.

College girls that are hot are very picky about who they sleep with or are seen with, as long as they are on campus.

I'd wager to say that most sorority girls were not exactly sluts, at least not on campus. Most were in an LTR or just going about life. They may date a guy or go out with one guy but that was it. In college, word travels fast and your status matters a lot. Girls in sororities are weary of the eyes that are on them and cannot risk being labeled a "slut". The end result was that the vast majority got a boyfriend and may sleep with the rare guy here and there, usually in their circle, but it was definitely an outlier when it happened.

The most common situations when these girls did sleep around? When they were away from campus.

This was especially true for sorority girls.

Their one night stands were commonly on Spring Break or when they were interning in a city like NYC. A sorority girl that interns in NYC? Guarantee she got it out of her system. Interning in a big city gave a lot of girls that separation from their circles and that opportunity to explore. In college, these girls are constantly under surveillance and having to defend their status to not be seen as sluts. Now this can also be said of guys who were not in college but gamed them, they often did so at off campus settings and not on campus.

I interned in NYC and talk about coincidence, my roommate that summer who went to Wisconsin managed to pipe up one of the hottest girls at our school by meeting her at a bar. It was awkward to see her naked that morning in the living room when I woke up.

I tell guys that if you really want to sleep with a hot sorority girl, just catch her on vacation or catch her during intern season (summers in big cities). Go to any bar that is meant for a younger crowd and if you do enough approaches, you'll catch em.

So what guys were getting laid a lot?

From my observation since I was in Athens? Anyone that worked in Nightlife. From the door guys if they were tough enough and especially the bartenders. Some of these guys were even older like in their 30s. I tell any guy who has not gotten the college demon out of their system, if you bartend in a college town or work as a bouncer at a club there, that is your ticket to scoring hot girls. In fact, that is the only way you can really do it. Even more? Just move on, big city life is more fun.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I'll add my observations to this. I went to a school similar to @Jesse Pinkman and UGA. My school was known for its attractive female student body and it had a solid party scene. I've called my school "Hot Girl U" on here before. Part of the reason I chose to attend this school was for the attractive women. I went between 2001-2005 so some parts of my experience might be dated.

But yeah, most college guys are not scoring at all.

I'd say that it is the prototypical 80:20 type of stuff. Most college guys do not score. On average, I'd say that most guys ended up having an LTR or two and that was it. Majority of the college men I knew were too focused on academics or just really overwhelmed to even consider chasing women. Most were very unaware of game. The guys who were hellbent on scoring usually pushed towards Greek Life or just going downtown a lot.
I observed this as well while on campus. I don't know if I'd say most men on campus were academically focused at my school. You could find off campus parties at my school whether you were in Greek Life or not in Greek Life. Some apartment complexes near campus had a reputation for parties so you could just show up at those ones if you didn't know what else to do. Most of the men at most of the parties I attended were guzzling beer or hard alcohol. It was much easier as a college student, especially a freshman or sophomore, to get your hands on alcohol and get drunk as compared to getting pusssy.

Greek Life isn't a necessity for getting laid or getting a girlfriend. Participation in Greek Life might affect which women are willing to become your girlfriends.

Not all Greek Life is created equal, in fact, it is tough as nails to get a bid for the frats that do have status.

At any school, you will have 3 or maybe 4 fraternities max that have a status boost when it comes to women and getting laid. Getting into these fraternities is tough and you probably won't get a bid for them. At UGA and southern schools in general, we called them "Old Row" frats. Usually, the guys came from Old Money families, certain neighborhoods, had family that was involved in the past (Legacy) or knew people who were already in the fraternity. If you did not know anyone, you had to prove that you came from money. One house even asked for the income of the parents of people who were rushing. Oh and good luck getting in if you are anything other than white.

It is safe to say that almost all of you on here would not have not gotten the bid.
I wasn't part of Greek Life. I did go to a Greek Life orientation during overall student orientation and decided against rushing. Student orientation at my school was during the summer prior to Fall semester, about 6-8 weeks before classes for me. I didn't perceive it as my thing. I do recall coming away with the feeling that getting a good would be difficult.

Which do you think is a better option: Skipping Greek Life entirely or settling for a frat that isn't one of the 3-4 that has status?

I perceive everything I read here as accurate based on people I knew during undergrad.

I'd say that it was easier to get laid with a sorority woman or get a sorority girlfriend if you were in a fraternity but it would be possible to get a sorority girlfriend from one of your classes or an extracurricular activity.

Athletes do have status but most of them do not really have the kind of sex life that gets hyped up.

I roomed with a couple of athletes and they were up at 4 AM to get ready for drills or to get ready for their sport. While they definitely have a lot of value and lots of girls would love to get with them, the time is not there. Most of them are fighting serious sores, sprains, injuries, and a host of other medical issues to be partying as hard as they do. In some cases, they are such a prized asset that the coaches are making sure that they are not going too overboard with the partying. Do they get laid? OF COURSE but not nearly to the extent that you think. A guy with tight game living in a big city who really put his mind to it could get a higher notch count than an athlete.
Good insight. This was not applicable to me as a non-athlete. I knew some athletes on a superficial level while in college. I made more friends with ex-NCAA athletes after college.

Remember that not all sports are created equal in terms of getting pusssy. Football players and basketball players would be the highest status and most likely to translate that status into pusssy. University of Georgia's (UGA) best sport is football so football players would have highest status. If basketball is typically the sport where the school excels in NCAA competition, basketball players would have highest status.

College baseball is not a big deal on most campuses. Some colleges might send a few guy on to professional baseball. College baseball is a little bit of a lift to getting pusssy but not at all a big deal from what I could tell.

The country club sports (tennis, golf, and swimming) don't have that much status on campus but it will certainly help as compared to being a non-athlete. One of my good friends for the past decade has been a country club sport athlete. He put up good notch numbers while on campus but better notch numbers in the first 5 years after graduation.

I believe that an above average fit undergrad guy who spent a lot of time in the campus gym could put up similar notch count numbers to a non-football or non-basketball athlete. You would need to be 10-15% body fat to likely see this as a non-NCAA athlete to achieve this level of fitness.

Even guys in high status fraternities usually opted for LTRs or picked off a freshman girl. I'd say the guys I knew who were in top frats, including one who I roomed with, slept with 5 to 7 different girls on average per semester. The 100+ lay count? Not that common even in the higher status fraternities. Most high status frat guys opted for an LTR and a future wife. Most of the times the guys would try to "game" in their freshman and maybe sophomore year but settle into an LTR later on. More often, the guys who did sleep around saw the same 5 to 6 girls over a semester or two.
This is what I observed. Fraternity guys did end up having sorority girlfriends.

I observed that the men who were getting laid the most in college had girlfriends. It is likely those relationships ended at some point because that's what relationships do. They either ended while in college or not that long after graduation.

College girls that are hot are very picky about who they sleep with or are seen with, as long as they are on campus.

I'd wager to say that most sorority girls were not exactly sluts, at least not on campus. Most were in an LTR or just going about life. They may date a guy or go out with one guy but that was it. In college, word travels fast and your status matters a lot. Girls in sororities are weary of the eyes that are on them and cannot risk being labeled a "slut". The end result was that the vast majority got a boyfriend and may sleep with the rare guy here and there, usually in their circle, but it was definitely an outlier when it happened.
I'd agree. Non-sorority women were a little less concerned about reputation but concerned enough.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most common situations when these girls did sleep around? When they were away from campus.

This was especially true for sorority girls.

Their one night stands were commonly on Spring Break or when they were interning in a city like NYC. A sorority girl that interns in NYC? Guarantee she got it out of her system. Interning in a big city gave a lot of girls that separation from their circles and that opportunity to explore. In college, these girls are constantly under surveillance and having to defend their status to not be seen as sluts. Now this can also be said of guys who were not in college but gamed them, they often did so at off campus settings and not on campus.

I interned in NYC and talk about coincidence, my roommate that summer who went to Wisconsin managed to pipe up one of the hottest girls at our school by meeting her at a bar. It was awkward to see her naked that morning in the living room when I woke up.

I tell guys that if you really want to sleep with a hot sorority girl, just catch her on vacation or catch her during intern season (summers in big cities). Go to any bar that is meant for a younger crowd and if you do enough approaches, you'll catch em.
You talk about gaming at off campus settings and not on campus. More of my gaming was at off campus, private residential parties, typically in apartment complexes near campus and/or ones known to have a lot of college student renters. It takes less than a semester to figure out these apartments. It took me less than 3 weeks to find a few.

It's easy to find off campus parties. I talked to people in classes and found them. In freshman year, some people in my dorm might have known where things were. If I had to do it over, I would focus more on non-party or non-bar gaming. I'd focus more on approaching in extracurricular activities or clubs.

Everything else you said seems accurate based on what I've observed.

So what guys were getting laid a lot?

From my observation since I was in Athens? Anyone that worked in Nightlife. From the door guys if they were tough enough and especially the bartenders. Some of these guys were even older like in their 30s. I tell any guy who has not gotten the college demon out of their system, if you bartend in a college town or work as a bouncer at a club there, that is your ticket to scoring hot girls. In fact, that is the only way you can really do it. Even more? Just move on, big city life is more fun.
I think the last sentence was the most important. Focus on post-college big city life. It is likely that you'll need to deal with it eventually.

Most romantic relationships formed in college fail within 3 years of graduation. If I'm being generous, 5 years. If you are a typical undergrad, 3 years after graduation is 25 years old. 5 years is 27. Most people after graduation from college will be single again at some point between graduation at 21-23 and their 30th birthday.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing @Jesse Pinkman didn't cover in his post was graduate school. I went to graduate school so I'll cover it to the best of my abilities.

In my experience, graduate school is somewhat of a separate world from undergraduate. There isn't a lot of overlap. When I was in undergrad, I didn't have a lot of interaction with graduate level students. The same was true at the graduate level.

Some of the graduate school mating environment experience depends upon your specific grad program. In general, women in graduate school programs are more careerist/feminist than the typical woman who doesn't pursue graduate studies. This is most true of women in law/business/medicine/STEM. The women who get graduate degrees in the social sciences are less Lean In/Careerist type feminist and more Social Justice Warrior (SJW) type feminist. There is a difference. As far as mating is concerned, they are both annoying and best avoided.

A woman still in graduate school is more dateable than a woman who has finished an advanced degree and has been out in the working world.

The bars near campus can be a place for graduate level students to spend time. Whereas undergrads are only 21+ for about 1.5 years of the typical undergrad experience, graduate students are over 21 for the entirety of their graduate level studies. Mid-20s is most common for grad level students across programs but this differs by program and grad level degree. It's very common to go immediately from undergrad to law school. Business school (MBA degree mainly) is quite different. Starting in the 1990s, MBA programs started requiring more work experience prior to starting an MBA program. 2 years post-bachelor's degree working experience is the typical minimum for most MBA programs, but 3-7 years of post-college work experience is more typical, leaving the first semester full time MBA student as somewhere between 25-29.

Law/business/medicine/STEM graduate level students are quite busy academically. They're not going to big time parties and they might choose to live in some quieter apartment complexes. There are few female STEM, especially in E and M of STEM. Law and business have more women.

Extracurricular clubs are still one of the best ways to find dates if you are a single graduate level student. You don't have a lot of time as a graduate level student. Cold approaching is time consuming. You need to be both efficient and effective in your dating pursuits. A steady romantic partner is a good idea in this phase.

I didn't see a lot of graduate student guys are picking up on undergrad women based on what I observed but it can happen.

A lot of graduate students arrive to their graduate school program with a steady girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did my undergrad at the mighty Umass Amherst. I started off as a shy, quiet Finance major. I was always nice looking kid but I had the misfortune of being a BAD acne case, which sent my confidence level to the absolute pits of hell. High school dating sucked big time and none of the girls I liked gave me a chance. My first semester of college I hooked up with a girl at a party that was hotter than any of the girls that had rejected me before-she was really good looking. It took relatively little effort -She just keep looking at me until I decided to walk up to her and say something. I honestly don't even remember what the hell I said and I kept the cup I was holding behind my back because I got the shakes (thought it was all too good to be true ---- such a sad thing have little confidence/low self esteem). Things really changed for me from this point on because I realized I wasn't that bad.

Honestly it seemed like everyone was getting laid; rich, poor, good looking, ugly etc. I'd be a liar if I told you getting dimes was something that happened constantly. There were divisions like everywhere else and some guys got laid more than others, but what I can say was that it was an easy environment. The University is out in the middle of nowhere so a lot of people lose themselves and look to have a real good time.

Can't speak on any of the frat stuff as I wasn't part of one but nightlife is a good bet. A good friend of mine bartended through college - not in a nightclub, a steakhouse in Boston. It is as you said - not just customers but coworkers too. A lot of attractive women get jobs as bartenders, servers etc, you work with these women and get in good with them, meet their friends when you party and so on.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience aligns with all the posts prior. LTR was the ticket to regular sex. ONS's came from other universities nearby. That can still get you a reputation though. One of my bro's was known as the "Viper" in a sorority because he had run through a few of the girls in there.

Greek's partied with greeks. Resident halls partied off campus. Residence hall parties were lame because mostly under age and no alcohol.

The best wingman for a guy in a frat is one of his brothers' girlfriends' in a sorority. I recall one girl who was interested in me, my buddy's gf warned HIM that the girl in question had genital warts....

Was not a lot of PIV though. Lots of second base/third base WHOA!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Residence hall parties were lame because mostly under age and no alcohol.
Residence halls are completely overrated. You're sharing a room the size of a jail cell with another guy. You don't have a private room for sex. It can be quite uncomfortable when you bring a woman back for sex and your roommate is there OR he brings a woman back and you're there/were already asleep.

The justification for them is that they help with meeting people. I'm convinced an off campus apartment as a freshman and more extracurricular club activity can substitute for dorms. Plus, you have a private bedroom for sex. At my university, most were off campus in starting in sophomore year.

Also, you're right that nothing spectacular happens in residence halls. When I arrived on campus in 2001, there was a dorm at my school that had a major party reputation. I wasn't living in that one but I went over there in the first week and the hallways were pretty dead. Since I arrived on campus ~5 days before the first day of classes, I remember being inside this mega party dorm (which wasn't easy to access as a non-resident) on the Saturday afternoon before the first Monday of classes and being so disappointed. I think this dorm was living off of its 1970s/1980s reputation by 2001.

In the dorm building where I lived (less of a party one that the aforementioned one), people would drink beer in rooms on weekends. On weeknights, you would watch TV with a couple guys in someone's room. Light socialization and maybe some people in the same dorm building would have sex. I can only recall one instance from my freshman year dorm where two people in my dorm had sex but I'm sure it happened more often. The one instance I recall led to an LTR.

Greek's partied with greeks. Resident halls partied off campus.
The majority of my university wasn't Greek but Greek Life had a very strong influence at my university. You didn't need to be in Greek Life to find a party. Most off campus apartments were good enough. In freshman year, there was an off campus apartment a few blocks from my dorm building. That was the easiest place to find parties that year. At off campus apartment parties, you could find pusssy but it was mainly non-Greek women, meaning that they weren't as good looking. Most of the women I rated 7.5-8+ were in sororities. Off campus apartment parties were more women in the 5.5 to 7.5 range. Some definite finds, especially in the 7-7.5 range.

LTR was the ticket to regular sex.
The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
I didn't hear of one case of a random, outdoor on campus approach leading to multiple dates or a relationship. There might have been an approach or two in my university's student union that lead to something longer term, but I wasn't aware of it or simply don't recall it now.

LTRs seem to be the ticket for most men into regular sex at most phases of life. That's why a lot of people have them and stay in them, even beyond their useful life (think long term sexless marriages).

Even the groups that played the mating game best in college mostly broke up after college and had to date again. They can at least remember their mating experiences in college more fondly than some other people.

The people who focused on off campus parties with tons of beer/liquor as their source of mating interactions usually ended up sorely disappointed in the experience. They did one or both of the following things

• Read internet articles about approaching/game/pickup
  • Starting de-emphasizing parties and emphasizing other campus activities and classes before graduation

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. I get so tired of guys here who are still comparing themselves to the (mostly) mythical frat guy who fvcks ALL the girls they didn't get to fvck and feeling like they "missed the boat" or whatever. Everything you posted lines up with my experience/observations as well.

To quote myself (as a guy in my 30s who still hits the college bars):

Most frat guys aren't getting laid at all--or maybe once or twice a yr with drunk freshmen. Go out to college bars and meet them. You can throw medium-busted girls at them and they'll try to be your friend for life. Middle to upper-tier frat guys almost always end up wifing up one of the hotter sorority girls--not a bad gig--a lot of them end up marrying those same girls once they graduate because they never built the skillset. Only a tiny fraction of frat guys clean up--and even that's probably on a more moderate scale than most people would assume.

Mostly they just have a lot of pull in blowing your sh1t up if they feel like it, ditto sorority sisters--esp bigs. Group theory's a must. And they host parties and private events that your (or my) ass aren't getting into--tough. Way easier in general to pull independents--but even then you need to manage the friends. Also, a lot of sorority girls get disillusioned by the scene and are on the market for guys outside of it by the time they're juniors or seniors. Not saying it's easy, logistics usually suck, but definitely doable with a little bit of legwork.
Very few frat guys are equipped to capitalize on whatever advantages that lifestyle potentially provides when it comes to sex. And, if you weren't in a frat or w/e when you were in school or didn't get into the cool parties, etc., boo hoo, you can replicate all of those same experiences as an adult.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did my undergrad at the mighty Umass Amherst. I started off as a shy, quiet Finance major. I was always nice looking kid but I had the misfortune of being a BAD acne case, which sent my confidence level to the absolute pits of hell. High school dating sucked big time and none of the girls I liked gave me a chance. My first semester of college I hooked up with a girl at a party that was hotter than any of the girls that had rejected me before-she was really good looking. It took relatively little effort -She just keep looking at me until I decided to walk up to her and say something. I honestly don't even remember what the hell I said and I kept the cup I was holding behind my back because I got the shakes (thought it was all too good to be true ---- such a sad thing have little confidence/low self esteem). Things really changed for me from this point on because I realized I wasn't that bad.

Honestly it seemed like everyone was getting laid; rich, poor, good looking, ugly etc. I'd be a liar if I told you getting dimes was something that happened constantly. There were divisions like everywhere else and some guys got laid more than others, but what I can say was that it was an easy environment. The University is out in the middle of nowhere so a lot of people lose themselves and look to have a real good time.

Can't speak on any of the frat stuff as I wasn't part of one but nightlife is a good bet. A good friend of mine bartended through college - not in a nightclub, a steakhouse in Boston. It is as you said - not just customers but coworkers too. A lot of attractive women get jobs as bartenders, servers etc, you work with these women and get in good with them, meet their friends when you party and so on.
Cool man, I have been to UMass Amherst before to go to a college hockey game (Hockey is great up there)

I also was a graduate student in my late 20's at Simmons College in Boston. Simmons is an all-girls undergraduate and co-ed Graduate.

Although I did not do great, I did a lot better in graduate school with the ladies than I did as an undergraduate.

It was a lot easier at 28 to attract younger women (early 20's) than it was in my early 20's.

I truly believe in the 80/20 rules when it comes to the undergraduate college hookup scene.

Women are at their peak SMV and Men are at a low SMV, so it makes sense. Very attractive women in their early 20's know their value and will only go for the top 20% of men (e.g. Good-looking Athletes and other outgoing attractive looking males)

I went to a DIII football powerhouse for undergrad and my one roommate cleaned up quite good. He was good-looking and on the football team though.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about doing a bartender job as a side job. Even though I make enough money, I wanted it mostly for the nightlife experience. I also wanted to learn how to mix drinks while doing it in a fun environment. I know I would kill it as a bartender cause I already have the looks and the social skills.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also was a graduate student in my late 20's at Simmons College in Boston. Simmons is an all-girls undergraduate and co-ed Graduate.
Nice overall campus ratio there.

Although I did not do great, I did a lot better in graduate school with the ladies than I did as an undergraduate.

It was a lot easier at 28 to attract younger women (early 20's) than it was in my early 20's.
28 is a good age for going for 20-23 year olds.

I truly believe in the 80/20 rules when it comes to the undergraduate college hookup scene.

Women are at their peak SMV and Men are at a low SMV, so it makes sense. Very attractive women in their early 20's know their value and will only go for the top 20% of men (e.g. Good-looking Athletes and other outgoing attractive looking males)
As has been mentioned, even at party schools with attractive women, most men are pusssy beggars. LTRs offer the most vaginal access. There are ways that betas/AFCs can get into relationships but it won't be the most elite women.

Toughest SMV year for men in undergrad is freshman. Freshman women are highly desired. Freshman men are not. If you arrive on campus as an unattached freshman male, it's a tough battle. Some men arrive at college keeping their high school girlfriends (both they and the girlfriend went to college in the same area as high school) or are doing long distance with the high school girlfriend.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for me to respond to 1 on 1 with this thread lol but I'll add some more things to address some of the points.

1. Sport didn't matter as long as the guy was an athlete. Georgia was a football school but swimmers and track athletes that were hot were also worshiped. Once again, the workout schedule was too much so they never really bothered with chasing women.

2. Once again, nightlife and working in it was the greatest equalizer of them all. I even knew a guy in his 30s that bartended at more of a townie bar and even though he got mostly townies, he occasionally got lucky with older sorority girls.

3. Worth restating, best way to get sorority girls and the hottest girls on campus for a ONS? Game them in areas they go on vacation or places they intern. TBH, being a single guy in NYC with a good paycheck, good looks, and aggressive game you can probably tag a few sorority girls who are interning. Graduate student? Just work in nightlife for a job, you will more than even the playing field.

4. Not only are most guys not getting laid, a lot of them are also frustrated. College has more AFCs than any other stage of life out there. I noticed it in Georgia in particular as lots of fights broke out at bars and dudes were always on edge. Could just be a Georgia thing though but it was bad.

5. I don't really buy the whole college having the hottest girls. Now I do concede that Georgia is not a top 10 like an Arizona St but most girls on campus were busted. Even the hottest sororities had a handful of girls that were actually hot, most were ugly or just plain average. I ran into way more attractive women in NYC and in Miami than I did in Athens, way more.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. I don't really buy the whole college having the hottest girls. Now I do concede that Georgia is not a top 10 like an Arizona St but most girls on campus were busted. Even the hottest sororities had a handful of girls that were actually hot, most were ugly or just plain average. I ran into way more attractive women in NYC and in Miami than I did in Athens, way more.
This shouldn't even be a saying. Hot girls dwell where there's more potential for finding a great man is. Miami and NYC has men of wealth, so women try their hardest to attract them. You see more hot women at big events than non big ones. It's basic fundamentals. I've seen girls who normally do not wear makeup decide to put it on to try to attract the guy she's interested in. Happens all the time.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I remember fat chicks always trying to chat me up at college parties. :mad:
I was a Commutercel. I knew a total of three or four people (other STEM guys) by the time I graduated. Never saw the inside of a dorm and never went to a party.

Online classes didn’t exist in those days, but, in terms of social life, being a commuter student was roughly equivalent to being a remote online student today.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shouldn't even be a saying. Hot girls dwell where there's more potential for finding a great man is. Miami and NYC has men of wealth, so women try their hardest to attract them. You see more hot women at big events than non big ones. It's basic fundamentals. I've seen girls who normally do not wear makeup decide to put it on to try to attract the guy she's interested in. Happens all the time.
It gets me how even in my college days, the hottest girls were AWAY from the college scene or were just always distant to it. Like they were not really getting wasted at house parties with paper cups, they were trying to get into the off campus clubs or trying to be classy with their formals. Now this is why I even flip out and start laughing hysterically when some PUA or some dude on this forum talks about college being the prime of life when the best people in college were trying to distance themselves from the scene ASAP.

But hey, guess you want what you can't have huh.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a Commutercel. I knew a total of three or four people (other STEM guys) by the time I graduated. Never saw the inside of a dorm and never went to a party.

Online classes didn’t exist in those days, but, in terms of social life, being a commuter student was roughly equivalent to being a remote online student today.
It's OVER for RemoteCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets me how even in my college days, the hottest girls were AWAY from the college scene or were just always distant to it. Like they were not really getting wasted at house parties with paper cups,
The people who focused on off campus parties with tons of beer/liquor as their source of mating interactions usually ended up sorely disappointed in the experience. They did one or both of the following things

• Read internet articles about approaching/game/pickup
  • Starting de-emphasizing parties and emphasizing other campus activities and classes before graduation
We said essentially the same thing here.

4. Not only are most guys not getting laid, a lot of them are also frustrated. College has more AFCs than any other stage of life out there. I noticed it in Georgia in particular as lots of fights broke out at bars and dudes were always on edge. Could just be a Georgia thing though but it was bad.
I believe that's more universal than just UGA and Athens, GA. The media sells young men a bill of goods about college being a poontang nirvana when it really isn't. The media has been doing this for decades. "Revenge of the Nerds", which was released in Summer 1984, was an early example of this. Young men consume media and expect to be getting a lot of pusssy on campus when they arrive. It's a big shock to the system when you arrive on campus, you go to college parties (often the ones at apartment complexes with red cups and beer), and you're not having massive success getting laid or getting dates that lead to relationships from those parties. This shock is worse if you didn't have a good high school dating experience. You quickly find that you have to make adjustments to your efforts to get results if you're paying attention and putting 2 and 2 together.

Arizona State is different than many other Sun Belt universities in the fact that Greek Life isn't a big deal there. Not only is Arizona State a top school for attractive women, Greek Life doesn't have an outsized influence on the party scene. Nevertheless, even at Arizona State, all the best ideas discussed here for having success while as a college student in mating would apply there. Other than Greek Life, a lot of the social phenomena at Arizona State wouldn't be any different than Georgia.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging 5-7 girls a semester isn't a lot? OP you do realize there are men who don't even sleep with 5-7 women in a lifetime much less a year right?
Interesting point. If you bang 5-7 women a semester as a frat guy, that's 10-14 per year and 40-56 over 4 years of college. A 40-50 notch count in 4 years is impressive.

If top frat guys are banging 40-56 women but most sorority women aren't sluts, how do top frat guys put up the 40+ notch count? Just from non-Greek freshman women and the small percentage of sorority women that are sluts?