Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not get a second shot until October
Why so long? I got the second shot (Moderna) about a month after the first. Is there a shortage up there?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess. What makes me laugh is how everyone was saying it’s more deadly and now they saying it isn’t. How can anyone take the “authorities” seriously anymore? They keep changing their story
....and these are unvaccinated people that got it? Now that more people have been vaccinated could the vaccines be making the symptoms lighter?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and these are unvaccinated people that got it? Now that more people have been vaccinated could the vaccines be making the symptoms lighter?
I dont know. I think the article is just talking about the variant itself

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know. I think the article is just talking about the variant itself
You could be right. In the UK, its saying the variant is mainly hitting younger unvaccinated people and if that's the case, that means there is less reason to be freaked-out about the variant. Also, when it says its 60% more contagious, it means its 60% more contagious than the original covid strain, not 60% more contagious than the Alpha/UK variant. That's a very important distinction because the Alpha variant was 50% more contagious and we just went through a winter with that and it wasn't the end of the world here.

I'm now leaning in favour of cancelling the appointment because honestly I haven't prayed at all for the past few days and have just lost interest in praying. This didn't happen before and has only happened on the eve of this vaccine appointment. That makes me think that something is up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be right. In the UK, its saying the variant is mainly hitting younger unvaccinated people and if that's the case, that means there is less reason to be freaked-out about the variant. Also, when it says its 60% more contagious, it means its 60% more contagious than the original covid strain, not 60% more contagious than the Alpha/UK variant. That's a very important distinction because the Alpha variant was 50% more contagious and we just went through a winter with that and it wasn't the end of the world here.

I'm now leaning in favour of cancelling the appointment because honestly I haven't prayed at all for the past few days and have just lost interest in praying. This didn't happen before and has only happened on the eve of this vaccine appointment. That makes me think that something is up.
Well I’m not religious so keep that in mind. I haven’t prayed for years. But it does seem a bit fishy how they keep changing their story

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I’m not religious so keep that in mind. I haven’t prayed for years. But it does seem a bit fishy how they keep changing their story
I know you are not religious. If I wasnt "religious" as you call it then I would 100% have taken the vaccine a month ago. So its referenced because its a heavy influence with me. However most arguements were logical issues (ie the side effects, how serious is the delta in a first world context where most people are vaccinated, etc....).
However I think seeing how ficky I have been over the last year, as @zekko pointed out, I have been rather leftist or subscribing to leftist media. This recent about face is completely out of character to what I have been posing about the virus in the past year.
(No issues with wearing masks, social distancing, or churches closing down, but now a hissy fit on the vaccine like a right-winger. Now I dont think the virus is real or serious enough becauae a vaccine is introduced?).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are not religious. If I wasnt "religious" as you call it then I would 100% have taken the vaccine a month ago. So its referenced because its a heavy influence with me. However most arguements were logical issues (ie the side effects, how serious is the delta in a first world context where most people are vaccinated, etc....).
However I think seeing how ficky I have been over the last year, as @zekko pointed out, I have been rather leftist or subscribing to leftist media. This recent about face is completely out of character to what I have been posing about the virus in the past year.
(No issues with wearing masks, social distancing, or churches closing down, but now a hissy fit on the vaccine like a right-winger. Now I dont think the virus is real or serious enough becauae a vaccine is introduced?).
well it’s funny because I used to get all my shots and everything. But it’s just so damn suspicious. I think it’s wise to pay attention to inconsistencies in narrative and especially be wary of when people try to influence decisions through fear or bribery.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have to admit feeling a strong craving for this shot. Its not a drug but I feel a craving for the needle. Like some mental void or curiosity. The three prior cancellations are getting to me I guess.

Why is there such a strong craving? Its like I feel my mind will be put to ease if I take a shot and I will be in cloud 9. Maybe heaven if something goes wrong.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the origin of conspiracy theories.
He went to an empty hospital at a time ICUs were supposed to be full of covid patients so he of all people has a right to be skeptical.

I have seen the govwrnment flip flop on Astrezeneca and are now talking about mix and matching mRna vaccines when the vaccine manufacturers do not recommend this.

Here in Canada its not just conspiracy theory but credibility and competence.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He went to an empty hospital at a time ICUs were supposed to be full of covid patients so he of all people has a right to be skeptical.

I have seen the govwrnment flip flop on Astrezeneca and are now talking about mix and matching mRna vaccines when the vaccine manufacturers do not recommend this.

Here in Canada its not just conspiracy theory but credibility and competence.
Mixing isn’t done in the US as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.