Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way governments are handling the vaccines is stupid. The risk of blood clotting from AstraZeneca or J&J is infinitesimal. Put a disclaimer on it just as they do for every prescription drug. Mathematically you are still much better off with AstraZeneca or J&J than rolling the dice with COVID-19.
Both vaccines banned. Mixing two different vaccines though? The government has to sound credible.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both vaccines banned. Mixing two different vaccines though? The government has to sound credible.
Mistake. They shouldn’t be banned. Handful of clots out of millions of jabs. They probably figure -

Pfizer and Moderna are available have less concern on side effects issues so let’s not risk our political capital.

Politicians are incompetent boobs. They fuel vaccine hesitancy by their poor decisions, then wonder why some people won’t ever take them. Put the disclaimer on it just like every other drug on the market.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clients may start asking if I am vaccinated. This vaccine may be necessary to function in post pandemic Canada.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moms heart sank and she felt nervous at me taking the vaccine. This may be the final destination moment. If I dont take the vaccine then I will not fulfull my mothers "bad feeling" something will go horribly wrong if I take the vaccine.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she going to feel better if you get Covid?
Honestly, she doesn't have any bad feelings about Covid itself because she 100% doesn't believe we will get that (which I would assume most people who are getting Covid-19 Delta variant and in the hospital probably have felt before they caught it). However, if you voluntarily get a vaccine, then you are 100% getting the vaccine, right?

If my mom is convinced in her mind that I'm the unlucky few people who will get a very bad reaction to the vaccine vs the virus, then that's what she feels. Also if I catch Covid, even though its statistically more probable of a risk of a complication or dying, it doesn't necessarily mean that scenario would happen to me. At the end of the day, statistics and numbers can't totally dictate what will happen all the time.
Someone who may have been asymptomatic for the covid virus (which is still a majority of cases that recover believe it or not) may get a bad reaction to the vaccine or die from the vaccine. You really don't know such things.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin on my mother's side of the family had no side-effects. My father had no side-effects other than fatigue. Therefore, if looking at blood composition, it's improbable anything would occur since I should have similar blood to my cousin. No family members on either my dad's side or my mom's side got sick with the vaccine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin on my mother's side of the family had no side-effects. My father had no side-effects other than fatigue. Therefore, if looking at blood composition, it's improbable anything would occur since I should have similar blood to my cousin. No family members on either my dad's side or my mom's side got sick with the vaccine.
Analysis paralysis.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analysis paralysis.
If the nurse administering it is hot then that might help with that part as I might focus on hitting on her rather than worry about the vaccine. Only hb girls can cause more analysis paralysis than a vaccine.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If the nurse administering it is hot then that might help with that part as I might focus on hitting on her rather than worry about the vaccine. Only hb girls can cause more analysis paralysis than a vaccine.
I had a much older woman nurse administer mine for Round 1. She was a sweet older lady who made me feel comfortable.

Round 2 was from a dude who was very dry / all business.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to take the first shot, if it's only Pfizer, and intend to cancel out if its Moderna, if I get a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach in the parking lot of the facility or if something very important comes up so I'm unable to make the appointment. There is currently a potential Pfizer shortage. I understand this decision is really an appeal of the last decision to cancel and I successfully appealed it today.

Basis of appeal: The first shot of Pfizer vaccine is not effective (only 33% effective) with the Delta variant, so I will still need to rely on Psalm 91 and trust God against the virus and I'm not choosing on or another with such a low protection. Its a technicality but it worked. Sometimes in a court you need to find a good technicality! As its an appeal to a former decision, it has to be Pfizer.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw a website full if dead people who took the vaccine, compliments of @stovepipe. Who are going to be the next unlucky people to go on that list? If I cancel out tomorrow then it cant be me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't shy away from it now.

Here's something to encourage you:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-covid-deaths-us-now-154100375.html
Unvaccinated also includes one shot in the count. Partial vaccination is not fully vaccinated and offer very little protection from the variant. I would not get a second shot until October (judging by my level of hestation I probably would not be in a rush for the second shot to jump the assigned date if the first shot is tetter tottering) so I am still exposed with just one shot plus worrying about the side effects to boot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole experience is so weird. Last year I was very worried about getting the covid virus. I wanted to buy an oxygen monitor to see if my blood oxygen levels (and those of my folks) were too low and I was hypersensitive with the daily case counts, not wanting to go biking until the provincial case counts were like under 50 for the week, diligently wearing masks and gloves.

Now we have a Delta strain which is 60% worst than last year, and now all of a sudden I don't care about it and I'm worried to death about the vaccine. I think I've just lost it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was their official cause of death?
The website will say that there has never been more correlations between vaccines and deaths whether its caused by it or not.

If I told you that don't touch that napkin otherwise you might die in an accident afterwards because 20 people touched the napkin and died in an accident, would you say the napkin caused the accident in both cases? The science mind would say, it has nothing to do with the accident. But the superstitious mind would say that napkin is cursed, and there is something bizarre about that and I wouldn't feel comfortable touching that napkin.

Taking the above analogy if something bizarre happens to some people who take the vaccine where they end up dying within a week, month or a couple of months after enough times (ie for sure more than 20), then I think that would make anyone a bit nervous about it, like the napkin in the example above. You might think twice about touching that napkin.

EyeBRolling said:
Search images of what India went through with the Delta variant.
There are closer at home and touching stories of people, including teenagers who met their untimely deaths by catching covid.

Like I said, I don't understand how my mind is working with this virus. I was pretty much decided for taking it, but then someone like @stovepipe can come out of the blue with a website and put everything off balance, I don't know what to make of it. The deaths that happened after the vaccination, are at least bizarre, even if they are not casually related, and that's my best assessment of that. Is the vaccine cursed? Is it my mother calling it "satan's vaccine" a couple of days ago appealing to the superstitious mind?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to take the first shot, if it's only Pfizer, and intend to cancel out if its Moderna, if I get a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach in the parking lot of the facility or if something very important comes up so I'm unable to make the appointment. There is currently a potential Pfizer shortage. I understand this decision is really an appeal of the last decision to cancel and I successfully appealed it today.

Basis of appeal: The first shot of Pfizer vaccine is not effective (only 33% effective) with the Delta variant, so I will still need to rely on Psalm 91 and trust God against the virus and I'm not choosing on or another with such a low protection. Its a technicality but it worked. Sometimes in a court you need to find a good technicality! As its an appeal to a former decision, it has to be Pfizer.
The number 33 & 666 during the entire scamdemic is like using a cheat code. They put it in your face time and time again. Not a single person I know personally looks at the details or knows anything about numerology. Like they say, the devils in the details. The entire year was a Satanic ritual. That's a whole other side of it that's not worth talking about cause people still believe masks work. The whole Satanic aspect of it is too far out there for most to even care to listen to, let alone take seriously. If you ever start looking for the numbers, you will find them everywhere.

The Mrna creator in which MOdera was built from is being censored on platforms for talking about how shedding from the spike protein is real. He's says the Gov isn't being transparent with the people and like most Dr's saying there is no reason to give it to kids. which we already know but most don't seem to give a chit. They named the variants after brain frequencies. Another way to mock us while putting the truth in plane sight. The delta effects children which magically appeared when they started giving kids the shot. Can't make this chit up anymore.

Bottom line, this scam has gotten so big it will be impossible to contain. The truth will come out eventually no matter how hard they try to cover it up. Sadly most still line up like sheeple at the slaughter house to roll that sleeve up in the name of Satan, I mean science after so much corruption, lies, whistle blowers have come out.

I've posted the Nuremberg Trials 2.0 a few times. LISTEN to one of the lawyers explain WHY they are suing the WHO & Governments for crimes against humanity. 1000's of Dr's & lawyers suing for obvious corruption that only some of us can see. Your mom might not know all the details but sure can feel the evil energy enough to try to warn her son.

thumbnail (3).jpg

cc.jpg

I think it's more like 100k+. I've seen others make videos showing 150k. Turn the news off, let go of fear, throw your mask in the trash and live life before they lock chit down again.
wb.jpg

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number 33 & 666 during the entire scamdemic is like using a cheat code. They put it in your face time and time again. Not a single person I know personally looks at the details or knows anything about numerology. Like they say, the devils in the details. The entire year was a Satanic ritual. That's a whole other side of it that's not worth talking about cause people still believe masks work. The whole Satanic aspect of it is too far out there for most to even care to listen to, let alone take seriously. If you ever start looking for the numbers, you will find them everywhere.

The Mrna creator in which MOdera was built from is being censored on platforms for talking about how shedding from the spike protein is real. He's says the Gov isn't being transparent with the people and like most Dr's saying there is no reason to give it to kids. which we already know but most don't seem to give a chit. They named the variants after brain frequencies. Another way to mock us while putting the truth in plane sight. The delta effects children which magically appeared when they started giving kids the shot. Can't make this chit up anymore.

Bottom line, this scam has gotten so big it will be impossible to contain. The truth will come out eventually no matter how hard they try to cover it up. Sadly most still line up like sheeple at the slaughter house to roll that sleeve up in the name of Satan, I mean science after so much corruption, lies, whistle blowers have come out.

I've posted the Nuremberg Trials 2.0 a few times. LISTEN to one of the lawyers explain WHY they are suing the WHO & Governments for crimes against humanity. 1000's of Dr's & lawyers suing for obvious corruption that only some of us can see. Your mom might not know all the details but sure can feel the evil energy enough to try to warn her son.

View attachment 6583

View attachment 6584

I think it's more like 100k+. I've seen others make videos showing 150k. Turn the news off, let go of fear, throw your mask in the trash and live life before they lock chit down again.
View attachment 6585
Which is why I've already said I'm not taking Moderna for now. My mother knows about your website and I've freaked her out. For sure she's going to go crazy if I take a shot Sunday. However, I haven't cancelled it and its still open.

I liked it better last year without this drama. This year feels creepier than last year.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a much older woman nurse administer mine for Round 1. She was a sweet older lady who made me feel comfortable.

Round 2 was from a dude who was very dry / all business.
When did you get the second shot? What vaccine did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.