Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she call it that?

Well......why DO YOU want to take it? I'm not knocking your decision,just curious as to why......cause you said you've already had like 2 or 3 appointments to take it,but baled out on each other them. You set up an appointment,change your mind,set up an appointment,change your mind,set up an appointment,then change your mind again. I was just curious as to what's making you do that.

I think each person should be able to decide for themselves whether they want to take it or not. I don't judge anyone for whatever decision they make......if they want it,fine.... if not,fine. It's not for me to go around deciding for others what's best for THEIR health,they can decide for themselves.

Far as for myself,I DO NOT want it. There's too much sh1t swirling around about it...it's MADNESS. I've never seen anything like this before......EVER. Giving people guns,money,scholarships,free rides (Uber),BEER,weed,putting people in lotteries. Even heard they're offering ice cream TO CHILDREN to get them to take it. I'm sorry.....but that's some CREEPY SH1T.

Then you got the president of the Philippines threatening to put people IN JAIL if they refuse the vaccine. https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus...-jail-philippines-president-duterte-threatens

One country,think it was Pakistan........they're blocking the sims cards of the unvaccinated. https://telecomlive.com/web/pakistans-punjab-to-block-sim-cards-of-unvaccinated-citizens-report/

Just on and on and on......either enticed to get it,or bullied/pushed into getting it. Too creepy for me. It's like it's gotten to the point that it's no longer about the virus,meaning....it's not THE ABSENCE of covid "they" want.......it's THE PRESENCE of the vaccine.

Being 100% healthy and covid-NEGATIVE.....covid-NEGATIVE.........means nothing if you're un-vaccinated.

And that's HORSESH1T. So I decline.
She thinks both the virus and the vaccine came from the pit of hell. Some demons in hell sat around in a conference table with satan as the chairperson and they made this whole thing up because they know their time is short. People in leage with them carried out this spiritual plan. They are always masterminding new ways to send as much people to buy into their system and turn from God. Since they are also in charge of ufo discloure, the rapture of the church will be explained away with mass alien abduction. Did you ever see this level of UFO disclosure? This is coming at the heels of the pandemic.

The vaccine is a dress rehearsal for the mark of the beast. Knowing the world is being primed to accept the mark of the beast through things like this vaccine should be concerning. My moms spirit has no peace with this vaccine. Like the vaccine has a spiritual character in and of itself. Means less trust God and more trust the world and the devil who owns the world system. (But not for long...)

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccine is a dress rehearsal for the mark of the beast. Knowing the world is being primed to accept the mark of the beast through things like this vaccine should be concerning.
I've heard some claim that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. That clearly is not the case, but I certainly see where it might be one of several forerunners to the mark of the beast. Others being credit cards, digital money, the type of chips they are talking about putting in people that can be scanned, etc.

I'm very surprised you haven't been vaccinated yet though, because you were always so adamant about how dangerous the Covid virus was.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some claim that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. That clearly is not the case, but I certainly see where it might be one of several forerunners to the mark of the beast. Others being credit cards, digital money, the type of chips they are talking about putting in people that can be scanned, etc.

I'm very surprised you haven't been vaccinated yet though, because you were always so adamant about how dangerous the Covid virus was.
The rationale is masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer is outside of the body not inside like a vaccine. I would like to take the vaccine because of all the hype of getting back to normal. My mother even calls it "your vaccine".

Yeah, I could have got the first dose a month ago (a pfizer doese,.earlier if it was Astrazeneca which is now banned because too many blood clots happened). So the divided mind will delay getting a shot, this is for sure.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mom requesting I delay the shot so she will have more time to see if she can feel at peace with this "vaccine". I am her only child and she does not want me to get hurt by the vaccine and believes God will continue to protect both me and her from the Delta variant. She is more convinced the vaccine is dangerous. I showed her the Delta variant. Does not make a difference to her. We also practice social distancing, wear masks and take vitimin D and cod liver oil.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to reiterate, that the Canadian government has lost some credibility with the vaccines for these reasons:

1) They were wrong about the n95 masks at the beginning of the pandemic last year.
2) They were wrong about Astrazeneca (which is now banned for use, or they are advocating mix-and-matching vaccines and using a Pfizer or Moderna second dose if you took an Astrazeneca first dose. Keep in mind I was also hyped up to take Astrazeneca and was SERIOUSLY thinking of taking that shot because they said, take the first shot that's available!).
3) They are playing games again by encouraging mix-and-matching Pfizer and Moderna vaccines because there are shortages on dosages.

Tell me, can you trust a government, like the one we have here in Canada that's speaking at two sides of their mouth? I would feel seriously cheated if I took the Astrazeneca vaccine back in early March and had a nasty side-effect. I even booked an appointment through a pharmacy to take that one and changed my mind and cancelled, thankfully so!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute, she also calls it "Satan's vaccine".
Context there is different. If my heart is towards taking the vaccine then it becomes a type of friend. Like I am being introduced to something. So in that sense I feel I have psychologically earned the vaccine because I am thinking about it so much. In terms.of who masterminded the virus or vaccine that is another story.

Just like I might like watching a movie, rent or own one, but I did not produce, mastermind or make the movie. You may say its my movie without meaning I actually directed it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Then I won’t need to get it ;) most people will be immune. Herd immunity.
Ask all those unvaccinated people in areas where the Delta variant is popping up how that's working for them.

Just glad my mother was a research scientist and I got her smarts.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask all those unvaccinated people in areas where the Delta variant is popping up how that's working for them.

Do you have a link to any articles about these people? I’m not opposed to hearing all sides. I’m not religious either which I feel like if you’re anti vax people assume you are a bible thumper.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If people wear N95 masks, gloves, use hand sanitizer then I don't see how that would make a difference with the Delta variant since the size of the molecule or virus did not go smaller, the changes are just to the structure not the size of it. Whatever worked (ie hand sanitizer 70% alcohol, N95 masks, etc... will work with ANY variant unless the virus actually gets smaller in size or is resistant to being killed by sanitizers). Indoor vs outdoor transmission sounds about the same for any variant (ie it's easier to get it indoors vs outdoor where there is circulation), and here's a real clincher...even if you take one shot of a Pfizer vaccine, it can only give you 33% protection from that variant. I don't know if 33% is really allot seeing I have to wait a bit before I can even get a second shot and there is no guarantee of adequate vaccine supply if they are encouraging mixing and matching.

The problem is that this Variant may get a pass today with the vaccine. But there is no guarantee there may be a vaccine-resistant variant in the future, or one that would put a double Pfizer dose to 30% effectiveness since variants seem to continue popping up. If you have the right protective habits in place of not catching a virus in the first place, then you don't have to worry about a Gamma or Omega or Ultimate-variant coming along and coming up with weirder concoctions up to be able to deal with that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If people wear N95 masks, gloves, use hand sanitizer then I don't see how that would make a difference with the Delta variant since the size of the molecule or virus did not go smaller, the changes are just to the structure not the size of it. Whatever worked (ie hand sanitizer 70% alcohol, N95 masks, etc... will work with ANY variant unless the virus actually gets smaller in size or is resistant to being killed by sanitizers). Indoor vs outdoor transmission sounds about the same for any variant (ie it's easier to get it indoors vs outdoor where there is circulation), and here's a real clincher...even if you take one shot of a Pfizer vaccine, it can only give you 33% protection from that variant. I don't know if 33% is really allot seeing I have to wait a bit before I can even get a second shot and there is no guarantee of adequate vaccine supply if they are encouraging mixing and matching.

The problem is that this Variant may get a pass today with the vaccine. But there is no guarantee there may be a vaccine-resistant variant in the future, or one that would put a double Pfizer dose to 30% effectiveness since variants seem to continue popping up. If you have the right protective habits in place of not catching a virus in the first place, then you don't have to worry about a Gamma or Omega or Ultimate-variant coming along and coming up with weirder concoctions up to be able to deal with that.
The reason why all these variants are popping up is because people are not being vaccinated quickly enough.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why are they suddenly appearing now that there’s a vaccine?
The silliness of people like you is astounding. Like where do you come up with these nonsensical thoughts and treat them like they are facts?

They were popping up well before any vaccines. That is how viruses and bacterias work and have worked since the beginning of time. They are constantly mutating to become better equipped to infect their hosts while also becoming better equipped to spread more rapidly to other hosts. The more people vaccinated, the less chance the virus has to spread, the less potential for more deadly/contagious mutations. Just common sense and moreover basic mathematics.

Multiple different variants all came up with similar mutations independently of each other in different areas. The latest one also mutated in other ways that made it more effective than the previous mutations tho. That's expected. I suggest you actually learn and read valid research from actual scientists on the topics instead of dudes coming up with conspiracy theories from their Mom's basement that have zero basis in reality.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The silliness of people like you is astounding. Like where do you come up with these nonsensical thoughts and treat them like they are facts?

They were popping up well before any vaccines. That is how viruses and bacterias work and have worked since the beginning of time. They are constantly mutating to become better equipped to infect their hosts while also becoming better equipped to spread more rapidly to other hosts. The more people vaccinated, the less chance the virus has to spread, the less potential for more deadly/contagious mutations. Just common sense and moreover basic mathematics.
Then why do bacteria become more resistant to anti-biotics until you have anti-biotic resistant bacteria (which used to be an emergent problem pre-pandemic). You could say the same argument that more vaccines mean more sophisticated variants that will overtake the vaccines themselves.

Lets face it, the Pfizer vaccine is only 88% effective from symptomatic infection with the Delta variant. That means its 12% cases, the virus will have the opportunity to infect, create some degree of symptoms, and of course, adapt to the vaccine itself. Then you also have break-through cases where people have died from covid AFTER taking the vaccine. If that margin increases, then naturally the virus will mutate in a way there will be exponentially more breakthrough cases until a stronger vaccine is made or booster shot.

BackInTheGame78 said:
Multiple different variants all came up with similar mutations independently of each other in different areas. The latest one also mutated in other ways that made it more effective than the previous mutations tho. That's expected. I suggest you actually learn and read valid research from actual scientists on the topics instead of dudes coming up with conspiracy theories from their Mom's basement that have zero basis in reality.
Mutations occur from natural immunity and antibodies against the original virus, but were only limited to that information. Now the virus will have new information from the vaccines. Just like antibiotics the virus can then mutate and eventually become vaccine-proof.

Lets hope that covid behaves the same way as polio, measles or smallpox in that they just disappear if you are vaccinated rather than the anti-biotic resistant bacteria.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I’ll ask again: do you have any articles of the people in remote areas being decimated by the variant that you mentioned previously? You conveniently ignored me the last time I asked.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Then why do bacteria become more resistant to anti-biotics until you have anti-biotic resistant bacteria (which used to be an emergent problem pre-pandemic). You could say the same argument that more vaccines mean more sophisticated variants that will overtake the vaccines themselves.

Lets face it, the Pfizer vaccine is only 88% effective from symptomatic infection with the Delta variant. That means its 12% cases, the virus will have the opportunity to infect, create some degree of symptoms, and of course, adapt to the vaccine itself. Then you also have break-through cases where people have died from covid AFTER taking the vaccine. If that margin increases, then naturally the virus will mutate in a way there will be exponentially more breakthrough cases until a stronger vaccine is made or booster shot.

Mutations occur from natural immunity and antibodies against the original virus, but were only limited to that information. Now the virus will have new information from the vaccines. Just like antibiotics the virus can then mutate and eventually become vaccine-proof.

Lets hope that covid behaves the same way as polio, measles or smallpox in that they just disappear if you are vaccinated rather than the anti-biotic resistant bacteria.
I swear my brain hurts sometimes.

First of all the mechanism of action for antibiotics against bacteria and vaccines against viruses is completely different.

Antibiotics actively kill bacteria. Bacteria that have mutations that make the antibiotics less effective then survive and are the ones that reproduce. Over time these become more and more mutated to the point those antibiotics don't work.

Vaccines DO NOT kill viruses. They simply prevent them from replicating inside a host cell. There are myriad different ways to do this depending on the type of virus and the receptors they attach to on the cells. Viruses cannot reproduce on their own, they need a host cell to do that. They infect the cells and reprogram them to churn out tons of viruses until the cell becomes filled with them and bursts, releasing these viruses into the body to repeat the process again with new host cells.

A virus can't become resistant to a vaccine in the same way as bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. Vaccines can become less effective with variants due to the virus being able to evade the immune system better, antibodies produced not being able to attach to the sites on the virus as well or any number of other mutations that could occur...

I mean I get it that people may not have a good grasp on this stuff but don't make up BS that has no basis in reality or listen to people that are just spewing nonsense because it sounds good or it fits your belief system. Actually take some time to learn WTF is really happening scientifically so you can make smart, informed decisions based on factual information instead of based on nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.