Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother listened to a local pastor who said the mRna vaccine is full of nano-robot particles that are designed to turn people into a bunch of robots and she is freaking out and claiming my dad is less interested in God since he took the vaccine. She thinks I'll backslide and get antichrist spirit if I take vaccine. I just made a large mug of decaf coffee. Its what you drink during confusing times like this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother listened to a local pastor who said the mRna vaccine is full of nano-robot particles that are designed to turn people into a bunch of robots

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a month has passed since I last went to a mass vaccine clinic. The situation in Canada has improved as there is more Pfizer shipments and they are even offering Pfizer at drug stores, and on select days I might be able to walk-in an d get a Pfizer vaccine shot. Walking in prevents too much anguish behind thinking there is some deadline in which to come to a decision. I might visit the store on two occasions, see where the shots are administered, and an overall feel for the place before engaging to take a shot.

As for WHY should I take a shot? This issue has me stumped because I can't really think of a good reason when I look at life before the pandemic:
1) Visits to the Gym? I started visiting the gym less in 2019 since there was an accident in June/19 and I just lost interest since its too much out of the way to visit a gym that has a swimming pool, hot tub, and any work-out was just a get-out-of-the-house and do something active type of deal rather than a focused work-out. Didn't talk to any woman much in the gym anyway and honestly, haven't missed it or even realized I still have a gym membership that's on hold due the pandemic. Its like I just do not care.
2) Visits to the store? I've always been wearing masks and gloves. We don't like shopping at local stores and malls anyway. Back in February 2020, before the pandemic, my mother passed-out in an elevator at a local mall. Since then we stopped going to malls anyway. I order everything online anyway.
3) Visits to movie theaters? Have a Occulus Quest 2 VR headset that can mimic a movie-experience and a projector as well for a decent experience at home. I used to occasionally visit a movie theater with my cousin before the pandemic, however, as of late, just have little interest since the home movie viewing experience is good enough.
4) Not having to wipe-down items from the grocery: My mom's not vaccinated, so I'll still need to wipe items for her.
5) Real-Estate -- focusing on another work-from-home business, but yes, if that doesn't work out, then I might need to get vaccinated if I need to try other things out. However, how do I know they won't be another lockdown in the fall if there is a crazy surge again?
6) Visits to Church? -- That's neither here or there since if my mom doesn't want to go, then I tend to just stay home with her and watch something spiritual at home.

So, just brainstorming....why would I even want to take a vaccine if I'm not even living a normal mainstream type of lifestyle? Sorry, but I just don't feel like I'll ever get this virus.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaccine hesitancy work:
1) Visited a Shoppers Drug Mark, and spied on the place. Looked at where people went inside to get the shot of the vaccine and picked up a document, an informed consent form, to take home and peruse at my leisure. They are booking Pfizer for Wed/Thurs and there is allot of hype about the Delta Variant. They would have vaccinated me right there but there were seven people ahead of me and they didn't have enough time before the pharmacy section closed to deal with me. So any peace of mind that God's hand was there. 7 is God's number and I was blocked because of 7 people ahead...so I wasn't meant for that time.
2) Still waiting for my dad to get the double-vaccination shot. He cancelled out again this Friday making his the third cancellation. I rebooked for this Wednesday (for my dad -- I'm just doing walk-ins so I'm technically not booking for now).
Therefore, this Wednesday, either dad gets second-dose shot, I get the first dose shot, or nothing happens.

Mom is praying in the background. I'm still worried about the side effects but I figure, except if really severe, I probably should be able to handle most of the commonly reported side-effects and have peace of mind that I'm not being left behind as society is gradually becoming a post-pandemic society. Who wants to be part of the lunatic-fringe (what conspiracy theorists will ultimately be called looking back in future history) that's keeping everybody back right?

My mom refuses a shot because she believes the mastermind behind the shots are evil and they are not being honest about the ingredients of the vaccine and what impact it can have on people's health and body down the road. However, she listens to allot of Fox news, and her news source will portray the vaccine as ineffective, especially with Tucker Carlson spewing his opinions all the time. She claims she has a revelation from God that she should not take that vaccine. I have no such revelation and am flying blind and hoping that I make a good decision at the end of the day.

Also, @EyeBRollin point is taken. All vaccine-averse stories never 100% stand to scrutiny. Most stories from the grapevine are short on the details since you don't know if they had pre-existing or underlying conditions, it was a coincidence, or they are the unlucky sort that would have had it worst if they caught the virus. Assuming you'll never catch the virus doesn't sound like it holds water these days as the Delta is as contagious as chickenpox.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Registered nurse from Baltimore has lost count of the amount of patient she encountered who were injured after taking the vaccine, such as urinating clots of bloods, respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest, new onset seizures, new onset diabetes, patients who can't walk anymore, feet and hands burning, patients who forget where they are, and patients who took the shots months ago and show up in the hospital with similar adverse events.

The problem is the medical system is in a state of denial concerning the vaccines so they can't really help people who have these various injuries. I wonder if this is real or if she's an actress paid for by the conspiracy theorists.

As she goes on to say....Great suffering is not being met with good care because we have no idea of what to do with patients who are injured by an experimental type of treatment, even breaking through the cognitive dissonance from doctors to come to the realization these patients have been vaccine injured is a great chasm in itself.

This means I need to pray allot more while getting the shot that I'm not one of those unlucky souls.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Registered nurse from Baltimore has lost count of the amount of patient she encountered who were injured after taking the vaccine, such as urinating clots of bloods, respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest, new onset seizures, new onset diabetes, patients who can't walk anymore, feet and hands burning, patients who forget where they are, and patients who took the shots months ago and show up in the hospital with similar adverse events.

I wonder if this is real or if she's an actress paid for by the conspiracy theorists.
Try getting your news from confirmed truthful and reliable sources before making important personal health decisions …
Google does wonders for thinking men in that endeavor …

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. “Wikipedia

This thread is Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.