Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother's friend contact said she knows another 2 people who died after getting the covid vaccine shot.

This is really a damn if you do and damn if you don't. My mother has softened up with the constant barrage and probably will not freak-out like the last time if I get a shot. She understands that we all have to die someday, with or without a shot, so maybe this is too much of a big deal. Their only issue is my nerves. Its like, if I get a shot, I'm going to be hyper monitoring myself from the minute it is injected and wondering when the side-effects will happen and what they are going to be and just be jitterish about it. I might be too scared of falling asleep thinking I might not be here the next morning, etc.... Its because even if nothing happens, heard too many bad side-effects news stories through the grape-vine so any little thing can play with the mind and then you think "oh its the shot".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you considered that either people are for or against. They are not ambiguous and lamenting over a stupid shot. Shyt or get off the pot. Get off the darn fence and make the call. There is no perfect answer.
I don’t care if your call is right or if it’s wrong. Everyone will eventually get covid. Deal with it. There is no absolute wrong answer or right answer. Ambiguous is a form of cowardice. Men make the decision. The worst thing you can ever do is never making a decision. Who told you that your head is more valuable than anyone else’s?
No decision will be made until next week Tuesday. The default decision is always no. Each day that passes there is a no decision if there is a walk in. There is always a decision. So whether we like it or not as long as there is no shot in my arm there is a.decision not to take.a shot. Therefore its a matter of appealing a decision not making one.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone researched in depth about the NWO, nothing thats happening is of any surprise. Their plan is playing out exactly like they said it would. Part of their plan is to mandate the jab, they're frothing at the mouth waiting for it. They will threaten, buy anyone in positions of power, threaten,kill or remove anyone in their way. Hence why they're trying harder than ever to cover up the truth about the jab so people continue to take it saying it's harmless. Now Im seeing the side who was against it saying there is zero change of getting sick from the jab. The end goal is total control of civilization. I struggle some days to understand how people cannot see the obvious narrative at play here. How no one I know personally cares, they just follow orders like a good lil sheeple without questioning some of the most obvious lies ever told.

For me it's easy to see the brainwashed ones since this all started. I dont ask anyone if they took the shot cause its none of my business. Yet all the sheeple are constantly coming in herds asking me if I took it. They now think it's normal to ask someone about their private medical history. When I tell them "I did not, nor will I ever" they look at me like they've seen a ghost. To now saying they do not want to be around me, just take it or you're gonna kill someone. These sheeple are doing exactly what they've been brainwashed to do which is disregard ones medical privacy, spread fear, submit to Satan, create division,the unvaxxed is the enemy, believe all the lies. Some dont like the word brainwashed or sheeple but that's exactly what it is.

The unvaxxed who slipped through the cracks will be hunted like animals unless a miracle happens to stop this evil force. The unvaxxed will be the enemy as you're already seeing. Now they're being labeled as killers & threats to society for simply not following Satans agenda. To further create division, to make them outcasts of society in hopes they get tired enough they submit. The will continue to say rona numbers are up & variants are spreading fast to keep the fear level high, push more lock downs, kill more businesses, masks, ect.

There is stages with the shot. The ones living in fear who watch MSM are the easy ones, then you need to offer incentives like food, alcohol and guns for others. When that doesn't work anymore you threaten travel. Then mention passports, variants, oh look Rona cases are on the rise again, to we know where you live, then you cant buy food or see a Dr, to you'll get locked up. Each tactic takes pawns off their chess board. It hurts my heart to see some of the posts I see from people living in Communist countries like Aus or UK. Some of them posting they will die in a puddle of their blood to protect their medical freedom then to submit to a tyrannical Gov. Freedom ain't free,this war is coming to you're front door.

All the censorship, re-writting history, banning the truth, firing or smearing those who speak the truth, killing those who know too much. Obvious clue after clue, death after death from the jab, Dr's all over the world risking their reputation to help, warn & educate people are ignored, lie after lie being told yet people who gave you orders were caught red handed in the scam and endless other clues are still are not enough for people to see Satan is hard at work to take as many souls as he can.

Even after all that you have people here ok with vaxx passports. That's the one clue anyone should need to see this scamdemic was nothing more than the intro to usher in the NWO & communism. Lock downs till Dec in Aus? You can't do chit in some countries here shortly without taking the jab. You dont see that as being part of the beast system? You dont think they've had the software and plans ready just like the jab was magically made in less than a year while passports emerge like a rabbit out of a hat?

I've been laughed at many times here for the things I post and say. Yet most of it has come true. All the other stuff going on are Satanic rituals to keep one distracted from the other evils they're doing. White farmers in South Africa are being murdered, farmers here in the states showing letters they will be paid 150% to destroy their crops or face paying taxes so high that it may push them to lose their land. You know the saying "control the food, control the population". The elites buying up farm land to plant GMO's and who else knows what.

Some days being a sheeple seems so much easier. At the end of the day one side is following the truth, God, freedom & love. The other side is following lies, deception, Satan & fear. Never forget "2 weeks to flatten the curve". Always look back in time as these people lied before but we tend to forget due to all the rituals they do to keep us distracted. Distractions & Division are what keep us from breaking from the Matrix. Black & white, Religion, mask no mask, shot no shot, Dem or Rep, on and on to divide us so we keep fighting each other through division they create while they sit back and laugh at us destroying ourselves.

Sometimes you gotta go back in time to remind yourself of all the lies they spewed. We're not in a spiritual war when you have religious organizations and even the fake VP Harris saying "get the shot cause the Bible says so"? The CBN saying "Now is your time as a Christian to show God how much you love him by getting the shot"? They've become so desperate resorting to religion. Just another clue Satan is deceiving the world.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone researched in depth about the NWO, nothing thats happening is of any surprise. Their plan is playing out exactly like they said it would. Part of their plan is to mandate the jab, they're frothing at the mouth waiting for it. They will threaten, buy anyone in positions of power, threaten,kill or remove anyone in their way. Hence why they're trying harder than ever to cover up the truth about the jab so people continue to take it saying it's harmless. Now Im seeing the side who was against it saying there is zero change of getting sick from the jab. The end goal is total control of civilization. I struggle some days to understand how people cannot see the obvious narrative at play here. How no one I know personally cares, they just follow orders like a good lil sheeple without questioning some of the most obvious lies ever told.

For me it's easy to see the brainwashed ones since this all started. I dont ask anyone if they took the shot cause its none of my business. Yet all the sheeple are constantly coming in herds asking me if I took it. They now think it's normal to ask someone about their private medical history. When I tell them "I did not, nor will I ever" they look at me like they've seen a ghost. To now saying they do not want to be around me, just take it or you're gonna kill someone. These sheeple are doing exactly what they've been brainwashed to do which is disregard ones medical privacy, spread fear, submit to Satan, create division,the unvaxxed is the enemy, believe all the lies. Some dont like the word brainwashed or sheeple but that's exactly what it is.

The unvaxxed who slipped through the cracks will be hunted like animals unless a miracle happens to stop this evil force. The unvaxxed will be the enemy as you're already seeing. Now they're being labeled as killers & threats to society for simply not following Satans agenda. To further create division, to make them outcasts of society in hopes they get tired enough they submit. The will continue to say rona numbers are up & variants are spreading fast to keep the fear level high, push more lock downs, kill more businesses, masks, ect.

There is stages with the shot. The ones living in fear who watch MSM are the easy ones, then you need to offer incentives like food, alcohol and guns for others. When that doesn't work anymore you threaten travel. Then mention passports, variants, oh look Rona cases are on the rise again, to we know where you live, then you cant buy food or see a Dr, to you'll get locked up. Each tactic takes pawns off their chess board. It hurts my heart to see some of the posts I see from people living in Communist countries like Aus or UK. Some of them posting they will die in a puddle of their blood to protect their medical freedom then to submit to a tyrannical Gov. Freedom ain't free,this war is coming to you're front door.

All the censorship, re-writting history, banning the truth, firing or smearing those who speak the truth, killing those who know too much. Obvious clue after clue, death after death from the jab, Dr's all over the world risking their reputation to help, warn & educate people are ignored, lie after lie being told yet people who gave you orders were caught red handed in the scam and endless other clues are still are not enough for people to see Satan is hard at work to take as many souls as he can.

Even after all that you have people here ok with vaxx passports. That's the one clue anyone should need to see this scamdemic was nothing more than the intro to usher in the NWO & communism. Lock downs till Dec in Aus? You can't do chit in some countries here shortly without taking the jab. You dont see that as being part of the beast system? You dont think they've had the software and plans ready just like the jab was magically made in less than a year while passports emerge like a rabbit out of a hat?

I've been laughed at many times here for the things I post and say. Yet most of it has come true. All the other stuff going on are Satanic rituals to keep one distracted from the other evils they're doing. White farmers in South Africa are being murdered, farmers here in the states showing letters they will be paid 150% to destroy their crops or face paying taxes so high that it may push them to lose their land. You know the saying "control the food, control the population". The elites buying up farm land to plant GMO's and who else knows what.

Some days being a sheeple seems so much easier. At the end of the day one side is following the truth, God, freedom & love. The other side is following lies, deception, Satan & fear. Never forget "2 weeks to flatten the curve". Always look back in time as these people lied before but we tend to forget due to all the rituals they do to keep us distracted. Distractions & Division are what keep us from breaking from the Matrix. Black & white, Religion, mask no mask, shot no shot, Dem or Rep, on and on to divide us so we keep fighting each other through division they create while they sit back and laugh at us destroying ourselves.

Sometimes you gotta go back in time to remind yourself of all the lies they spewed. We're not in a spiritual war when you have religious organizations and even the fake VP Harris saying "get the shot cause the Bible says so"? The CBN saying "Now is your time as a Christian to show God how much you love him by getting the shot"? They've become so desperate resorting to religion. Just another clue Satan is deceiving the world.

The old Left Behind movie series depicts 10 entities being in control of the food source. There could be something with control over food, but then perhaps its droughts and flooding brought on by climate change unless its part of the conspiracy and HAARP is being used for weather control.

The virus and control concept sounds like something out of The Second Coming movie (2018). There a virus and antidote to the virus was used by the antichrist or something like that.

There are allot of people who want to get vaccinated but delay it or refuse it, and once they get a serious covid19 infection then its too late and they regret listening to people like you on their death-beds. Aren't you concerned that you may influence people's decisions and any number of people may end up in the ICU or dead from this virus and their blood will be in your hands for scaring them out of taking the vaccine when it didn't have to go there?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother listened to a local pastor who said the mRna vaccine is full of nano-robot particles that are designed to turn people into a bunch of robots and she is freaking out and claiming my dad is less interested in God since he took the vaccine. She thinks I'll backslide and get antichrist spirit if I take vaccine. I just made a large mug of decaf coffee. Its what you drink during confusing times like this.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother listened to a local pastor who said the mRna vaccine is full of nano-robot particles that are designed to turn people into a bunch of robots

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a month has passed since I last went to a mass vaccine clinic. The situation in Canada has improved as there is more Pfizer shipments and they are even offering Pfizer at drug stores, and on select days I might be able to walk-in an d get a Pfizer vaccine shot. Walking in prevents too much anguish behind thinking there is some deadline in which to come to a decision. I might visit the store on two occasions, see where the shots are administered, and an overall feel for the place before engaging to take a shot.

As for WHY should I take a shot? This issue has me stumped because I can't really think of a good reason when I look at life before the pandemic:
1) Visits to the Gym? I started visiting the gym less in 2019 since there was an accident in June/19 and I just lost interest since its too much out of the way to visit a gym that has a swimming pool, hot tub, and any work-out was just a get-out-of-the-house and do something active type of deal rather than a focused work-out. Didn't talk to any woman much in the gym anyway and honestly, haven't missed it or even realized I still have a gym membership that's on hold due the pandemic. Its like I just do not care.
2) Visits to the store? I've always been wearing masks and gloves. We don't like shopping at local stores and malls anyway. Back in February 2020, before the pandemic, my mother passed-out in an elevator at a local mall. Since then we stopped going to malls anyway. I order everything online anyway.
3) Visits to movie theaters? Have a Occulus Quest 2 VR headset that can mimic a movie-experience and a projector as well for a decent experience at home. I used to occasionally visit a movie theater with my cousin before the pandemic, however, as of late, just have little interest since the home movie viewing experience is good enough.
4) Not having to wipe-down items from the grocery: My mom's not vaccinated, so I'll still need to wipe items for her.
5) Real-Estate -- focusing on another work-from-home business, but yes, if that doesn't work out, then I might need to get vaccinated if I need to try other things out. However, how do I know they won't be another lockdown in the fall if there is a crazy surge again?
6) Visits to Church? -- That's neither here or there since if my mom doesn't want to go, then I tend to just stay home with her and watch something spiritual at home.

So, just brainstorming....why would I even want to take a vaccine if I'm not even living a normal mainstream type of lifestyle? Sorry, but I just don't feel like I'll ever get this virus.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaccine hesitancy work:
1) Visited a Shoppers Drug Mark, and spied on the place. Looked at where people went inside to get the shot of the vaccine and picked up a document, an informed consent form, to take home and peruse at my leisure. They are booking Pfizer for Wed/Thurs and there is allot of hype about the Delta Variant. They would have vaccinated me right there but there were seven people ahead of me and they didn't have enough time before the pharmacy section closed to deal with me. So any peace of mind that God's hand was there. 7 is God's number and I was blocked because of 7 people ahead...so I wasn't meant for that time.
2) Still waiting for my dad to get the double-vaccination shot. He cancelled out again this Friday making his the third cancellation. I rebooked for this Wednesday (for my dad -- I'm just doing walk-ins so I'm technically not booking for now).
Therefore, this Wednesday, either dad gets second-dose shot, I get the first dose shot, or nothing happens.

Mom is praying in the background. I'm still worried about the side effects but I figure, except if really severe, I probably should be able to handle most of the commonly reported side-effects and have peace of mind that I'm not being left behind as society is gradually becoming a post-pandemic society. Who wants to be part of the lunatic-fringe (what conspiracy theorists will ultimately be called looking back in future history) that's keeping everybody back right?

My mom refuses a shot because she believes the mastermind behind the shots are evil and they are not being honest about the ingredients of the vaccine and what impact it can have on people's health and body down the road. However, she listens to allot of Fox news, and her news source will portray the vaccine as ineffective, especially with Tucker Carlson spewing his opinions all the time. She claims she has a revelation from God that she should not take that vaccine. I have no such revelation and am flying blind and hoping that I make a good decision at the end of the day.

Also, @EyeBRollin point is taken. All vaccine-averse stories never 100% stand to scrutiny. Most stories from the grapevine are short on the details since you don't know if they had pre-existing or underlying conditions, it was a coincidence, or they are the unlucky sort that would have had it worst if they caught the virus. Assuming you'll never catch the virus doesn't sound like it holds water these days as the Delta is as contagious as chickenpox.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Registered nurse from Baltimore has lost count of the amount of patient she encountered who were injured after taking the vaccine, such as urinating clots of bloods, respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest, new onset seizures, new onset diabetes, patients who can't walk anymore, feet and hands burning, patients who forget where they are, and patients who took the shots months ago and show up in the hospital with similar adverse events.

The problem is the medical system is in a state of denial concerning the vaccines so they can't really help people who have these various injuries. I wonder if this is real or if she's an actress paid for by the conspiracy theorists.

As she goes on to say....Great suffering is not being met with good care because we have no idea of what to do with patients who are injured by an experimental type of treatment, even breaking through the cognitive dissonance from doctors to come to the realization these patients have been vaccine injured is a great chasm in itself.

This means I need to pray allot more while getting the shot that I'm not one of those unlucky souls.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Registered nurse from Baltimore has lost count of the amount of patient she encountered who were injured after taking the vaccine, such as urinating clots of bloods, respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest, new onset seizures, new onset diabetes, patients who can't walk anymore, feet and hands burning, patients who forget where they are, and patients who took the shots months ago and show up in the hospital with similar adverse events.

I wonder if this is real or if she's an actress paid for by the conspiracy theorists.
Try getting your news from confirmed truthful and reliable sources before making important personal health decisions …
Google does wonders for thinking men in that endeavor …

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. “Wikipedia

This thread is Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.