Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair transplant tomorrow

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does this compare to say a root canal in pain level? What hurts about it? Looks like it would be easy to me.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does this compare to say a root canal in pain level? What hurts about it? Looks like it would be easy to me.
Feels like youve been vaccines 2500 times excluding
Anesthesia.. Every times they planted single graft feels like needles punch in your skin even with the anes they given.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I am not balding at 44, maybe I don't know the scope of the emotional toll it takes on a man who is.

However, this study has been posted on the internet a few times.

If you are balding, you should try and shave your head completely, men who are balding up top and have hair on sides look silly (just go all or nothing).

The second most important thing if you are balding is, don't be FAT. Most balding men wouldn't look half as bad if they kept themselves in shape.

Third, don't have a big schnozz. (Reason I hope to never go bald). Having a big nose will only accentuate that beak if you have little to no hair up top. So, you would have to choose between Rhinoplasty or hair transplant.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with a guy that is bald, he is an absolute monster. His guns run the entire length of the ruler... anyway, he looks surprisingly good bald. In uniform, I must say, he is a super handsome guy. Has a mustache and looks a bit like Tom Selleck, not a dude you'd want to fvck with. He gets messaged from hot women constantly for sex too, he also bounces on his night off. While I support you getting hair cause hey hair looks good too, maybe look for a job change? Moonlight as a bouncer if you can, tends to be pretty lucrative and dude is constantly showing me pics of all the hot women he's pulling (high 9's). I think alot of it is attitude.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Focal core give us another update
Hey bro, its been 70 days since the hair transplant, at this time i was able to grow my entire hair cos of the new hair at frontal just starting to grow. But no significant growth, but just enough to shape the frontal hairlines..

Been on finestiride topical, minoxidil orally and folicle growth vitamins that been prescribe since the procedure.

i expect an even better result at 5 month or so.

So here it is after 70days.compared pre procedure.

IMG_11052021_195818_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Im a happy paid customer so far.. Cheers.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, its been 70 days since the hair transplant, at this time i was able to grow my entire hair cos of the new hair at frontal just starting to grow. But no significant growth, but just enough to shape the frontal hairlines..

Been on finestiride topical, minoxidil orally and folicle growth vitamins that been prescribe since the procedure.

i expect an even better result at 5 month or so.

So here it is after 70days.compared pre procedure.

View attachment 6183

Im a happy paid customer so far.. Cheers.
Def good results. Happy for you man and what matters is that you feel good about yourself. I hear months 5-6 is where the real growth/thickening happens. But for being at 70 days it looks very solid!

Good stuff and thanks for the update mate.

Modern Man Advice

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with that amount of hair growth, do you feel different or notice anyone around you looking at you differently?
Yeah definately.. My boss she starting to compliment on my new looks, she shot asking me if its a hair transplant, i said yes and to keep it under. As working from home atm no other feedback from fellow colleagues.

When i goes out a noticeable stare from few girls at same venue.

My ex wife starting to smile out of knowhere.. Lol.. Yeah keep smiling girl youre an ex for a reason.. No go.

Its definitely attract girls that care about hair in man.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing what can be done terms of the medical area/technology these days in.

Kudos for doing it @Focal core :up::cool:

It would be really cool to see the end result in a few months from now (If you would like to share it of course).
Thank you @PowerQuest , sure will post out at 5 month.. Full result should be between 12 to 18 month for most cases.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you sir. It takes guts to undergo a hair transplant.

I had a FUT back in 2012 and I remember I was terrified the night before.

I distinctly remember kneeling over the motel bed reciting all the Catholic prayers that had been drilled into my head. I BEGGED the Lord to guide my surgeon's hand so he wouldn't fvck up my hairline and damage my donor hairs.

On the day of the surgery I grit my teeth and took that leap of faith.... and it was well worth it...
Could you sent pic of your result @Xenom0rph

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking good mate. never mind what people say about baldies being the best blah blah blah,id wager a lot of money that many who are bald,if they could just snap their fingers,and have hair back they would..(not everyone of course...) iv had 3 transplants and it did my confidence a world of good which in turn impacted postively on my dating life...its a win win.Expensive ? Yes. a few weeks of looking a bit weird ? Tick.But once it settles and grows out,its great. And their for life,so,speaking from experience,nice one Focal Core!

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iv had 3 transplants and it did my confidence a world of good which in turn impacted postively on my dating life...its a win win.
I forgot if you've already explained this before so my apologies if you have. But why 3? Did the first two not take or work long term? Just curious... Thanks

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot if you've already explained this before so my apologies if you have. But why 3? Did the first two not take or work long term? Just curious... Thanks
No apologies needed sir. I had 3,they all were fine,but I was quite bald! Only so many grafts will take in one session,so I just had it thickened up a bit more thats all.Over 6 years. But very happy