Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair transplant tomorrow

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, will go for left and right side frontal temple area HT since my prp proof to be futile after 3rd session.. :confused:

Any tips especially from those who have experience?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a balding guy, the only thing I can tell you is that I hope everything goes right with your transplant. Take care of your head to not **** it up, follow the basic procedures that the doctor will recommend you. Keep the area with a good blood flow (which means eventually using minoxidil, finasteride, scalp massages or any other natural product) and clean your diet (****ty diet intoxicates your blood, and you want nutrients to be flowing to feed your follicles).

Hope things go awesomely well with your surgery.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi @deadmasterx thx for the wishes, yeah my HT comes with all the monoxidil/finesteride as a whole package including 1 year hair rejuvenate maintenance care at their centre.. Im doing 2500 graft by a well known reputable surgeon in my country, hairline design were done by him and planting were doing by technicians.. Hope it all went well for me tomorrow.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah at the age of 40 definitely i cant afford to overlook at myself anymore...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Subscribing for any updates. Good Luck OP. I hope things work out this time. :up:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you sir. It takes guts to undergo a hair transplant.

I had a FUT back in 2012 and I remember I was terrified the night before.

I distinctly remember kneeling over the motel bed reciting all the Catholic prayers that had been drilled into my head. I BEGGED the Lord to guide my surgeon's hand so he wouldn't fvck up my hairline and damage my donor hairs.

On the day of the surgery I grit my teeth and took that leap of faith.... and it was well worth it...

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you sir. It takes guts to undergo a hair transplant.

I had a FUT back in 2012 and I remember I was terrified the night before. But I grit my teeth and took that leap of faith and have no regrets.
Yes sir! Seeing that new hairline made me more than happier, mine FUE.. Ive choosen mature hair style

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told that this is far from a painless procedure. Judging by the photos, you've earned the right to be called "sir."
Thanks for honoring me, not so many person were capable of doing unto others as unto you unless youre a great person Sir!

Its azzholely painfull so that i have to request for extra jab every time they plant in new area.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not 'that' bad tbh. But i'm starting to recede a little and it really doesn't suit my face. I'd need about 1800-2000 grafts at a guess
Mine needed about 2000 graft, but doc suggests go denser bit to 2500.. So 2500 it is.. Starting last year i starting to recede more on the frontal area.. I got panicked, turn out my crown area has atarting to recede as well,, yikes! .. Good prp and finestiride/monoxidil are good enought for that atm..

I couldnt afford to shave my hair again, any hairloss wouldnt be noticable by me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. :up:

Can you expand about your 3rd session being futile in your first post? I don't quite understand what you were trying to say.

Also, can you tell us what type of transplant you got and around what you paid for the 2000 graft job?

Did you get this done in the US?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. :up:

Can you expand about your 3rd session being futile in your first post? I don't quite understand what you were trying to say.

Also, can you tell us what type of transplant you got and around what you paid for the 2000 graft job?

Did you get this done in the US?
At first I choose less invasive prp that stands for platelets rich plasma, drawing your blood from mostly from your arms, processes in machine and injected it into your scalp to stimulates your existing hair folicle to grow again.. That doesnt work.out for me.

Ive got an FUE transplant, where your hair is pulled out one by one from the donor area, this is the modern way of doing hair transplant as it will produces less scar at the back of your head.

Im reside in sout east Asia Malaysia. Here they charge USD 2 for 1 graft.. Im doing 2500 so in total it cost me 5 grand, procedure takes place from 9am to 4.30 pm.. Its a whole day of pain job and i could see my face is swollen now.

Will post result after 3 month.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd never do it because I don't really care that I am losing some hair and simply wear hats most of the time anyway. Including on first dates.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like a guy who would look alright bald, scrap this nonsense, shave it, shine it up like Besos and use that money for the hair for a gym membership.

Reinvention is not surrender, do not cling to the past, look forwards.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like a guy who would look alright bald, scrap this nonsense, shave it, shine it up like Besos and use that money for the hair for a gym membership.

Reinvention is not surrender, do not cling to the past, look forwards.
Thank you sir, i didnt mind to have shaving my hair every week so i can looks like torento bad ass alfas..

But u didnt like the idea having a sun reflected from my head to the chick face when dating.. Its just awful :lol:.. Nit ready yet to go balding now.

I hit the gym consistently since 6 years ago till now. I lead a great life so far sir