Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am contemplating lowering my standards just to get some action and experience.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am contemplating lowering my standards just to get some action and experience.
This is what I was doing. I don’t know if you ever watched the videos from that old pick up site “Good Looking Loser”. But his whole thing was “don’t be the virgin that only dates 10’s”.

I’m not saying you’re a virgin, but when I WAS a virgin, it helped me get real with myself and start seeking lays. After last night however I think I can raise my standards a little bit

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m glad I met this latest Girl first, another fatty and old and smoking. Got away from that one. On a positive note however, I met an 18 year old from a different city who’s got 32DD tits. She’s down to **** in my car. I don’t think it’s a scam because there’s been no regular scammer behaviour and I’ve noticed from other profiles that are scams. We mostly just talked kinks and what each of us would be willing to do and logistics and what days would work.

So I hope that she will end up being a good one. The only issue is that city is 3 hours away so that’s a pain and I’ll have to figure out when and if I will go.
However I do believe that if I can get a hot 18 year old from another city, I can get the same in my city.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean?
Well, I don't doubt you've got some social cred and stuff... maybe this is a western broad thing but free lunches will always cost you something in the end.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't doubt you've got some social cred and stuff... maybe this is a western broad thing but free lunches will always cost you something in the end.
I mean I’ve worried about that myself but so far I’m ok. Should definitely get tested after two weeks here tho.

mad for the free lunches, it’s just my vibe and form of game. I genuinely do not care if I get laid with these girls or not so I have that edge.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I’ve worried about that myself but so far I’m ok. Should definitely get tested after two weeks here tho.

mad for the free lunches, it’s just my vibe and form of game. I genuinely do not care if I get laid with these girls or not so I have that edge.
I understand that man, but usually when a girl is tossing ***** out, theres a reason behind it. Chicks with any class don't just offer themselves up on a platter. That would be a major red flag for me. I mean you gotta look out for your own health, herpes, aids and hep c are forever. Condoms aren't forcefields, you've gotta be choosey.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that man, but usually when a girl is tossing ***** out, theres a reason behind it. Chicks with any class don't just offer themselves up on a platter. That would be a major red flag for me.
I think you may have some limiting beliefs there. I been with nothing but these types of girls. So far so good.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiousity, how dangerous would you rate your job?
I’m unemployed. Although I used to do door to door lead generation. And before that I was a home framer.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because you don't care and have the edge, you are projecting yourself as a man of value, and the females can't help but drop their panties.... Not because they're all infected slvts. Others on here espouse first date lays as a normal thing. I wouldn't be too worried.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because you don't care and have the edge, you are projecting yourself as a man of value, and the females can't help but drop their panties.... Not because they're all infected slvts. Others on here espouse first date lays as a normal thing. I wouldn't be too worried.
Yes I agree. I’ve been a risk taker in my life. That definitely helps

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, currently talking with a cute 22 y.o. Who wants me to use and abuse her as she figures out what she’s looking for with regards to dating. She said she’d pay for the hotel room whenever we meet. Damn.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to another girl's house tonight. This time when I realized she was a fatty I just accepted it. No boner and I was out of there in 15 mins. I don't believe in being mean to girls unless it's a kink so I chatted with her a bit. Didn't even tell her I wasn't feeling it. Just said I was tired and we'd have to reschedule.

It feels good having higher standards. Tho I do feel like I'm in limbo now. Can't get hard with the fit girls, can't get hard with the fatties. Maybe I just haven't found my "type" yet. I dunno.

I think it'll just take time. Over time I will see I can get fit girls and I'll ease into it without the anxiety that kills boners.

At least, that's my hope.

One thing is for sure tho: from now on, definitely, ALWAYS gonna be meeting the girls beforehand for a "date" to see if I like them before pitching sex. It'll show I have options which will increase attraction too.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't get hard with the fit girls, can't get hard with the fatties. Maybe I just haven't found my "type" yet. I dunno.
It sounds to me that you are tying to force it before you become comfortable with a girl. I think taking more time in your case before sex happens might improve the quality of sex. Part of that comfort will be finding someone that you're compatible with and not just someone with a hole you can stick it in. My $.02