Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying its a fact that regular packaged chicken is going to be somewhat estrogenic due to what they were fed and chemicals?
Yes. You are what you eat. And so are the chickens. Also, I know when I personally eat regular ground beef I get splitting headaches but grass fed beef I do not.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip breakfast and try intermittent fasting(at least 14 hours without food, best done overnight). This will raise your T levels and make you lose weight but also try to work out in the morning when you haven't eaten anything. Logically, I used to think I'll pass out not having any food in me but that's not the case and it could actually help your workout. Try to eat at least two eggs a day as well though.

If you're not on a ZMA supplement(Zinc, Magnesium, B), try that. Zinc is good for boners and recovery after ejaculation. But take it at night and don't take it with other vitamins as to not block the absorption of it. You may find that Zinc helps you sleep better too.
I already account for all this in my diet:

2 hardboiled eggs most days for breakfast
avocados for zinc
Squid for magnesium.

I also go
To bed at 10:30pm and don’t eat till at least 12:30pm the next day

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to keep that in mind versus buying the lowest priced chicken.
Yeah. I totally get wanting to save money. I’m the same. But for what I eat I spend on average maybe $70 CAD a week. It took some doing but I figured it out. I also buy bulk egg white protein powder from an online store that is pretty cheap.

if you live in Canada I’ll share the site with you. If not I can share what I buy and maybe give you some ideas on how to eat cheap but healthy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I totally get wanting to save money. I’m the same. But for what I eat I spend on average maybe $70 CAD a week. It took some doing but I figured it out. I also buy bulk egg white protein powder from an online store that is pretty cheap.

if you live in Canada I’ll share the site with you. If not I can share what I buy and maybe give you some ideas on how to eat cheap but healthy.
Over here in the states I get most of my protein from actual food sources. I find the absorption is better to me, and most of the "powders" cause bloat and have extra calories.

On me it's usually something like 2lb of chicken a day and 50grams worth of protein from eggs. I get additional protein from peanuts, and the small amounts of proteins in oats. I also throw in one 50Grams of protein shake occasionally.

My target is usually 220-250 grams of protein. When I eat less like 150 grams, I notice muscular soreness after hard training. By upping my protein intake closer to 1:1 with my body weight, I can kill it and not have excessive soreness.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over here in the states I get most of my protein from actual food sources. I find the absorption is better to me, and most of the "powders" cause bloat and have extra calories.

On me it's usually something like 2lb of chicken a day and 50grams worth of protein from eggs. I get additional protein from peanuts, and the small amounts of proteins in oats. I also throw in one 50Grams of protein shake occasionally.

My target is usually 220-250 grams of protein. When I eat less like 150 grams, I notice muscular soreness after hard training. By upping my protein intake closer to 1:1 with my body weight, I can kill it and not have excessive soreness.
Fair enough. I just can’t eat that much. I need smoothies itherwise I don’t get as much as I do with it otherwise I’d be eating all day. Ectomorph here and it’s a nightmare

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. I just can’t eat that much. I need smoothies itherwise I don’t get as much as I do with it otherwise I’d be eating all day. Ectomorph here and it’s a nightmare
For me it doesn't feel like "much". The calories is around 2200. But if shakes are helping you that's great. One of the gentlemen posted an organic highly absorbing shake product. The price was not much more than traditional shakes.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it doesn't feel like "much". The calories is around 2200. But if shakes are helping you that's great. One of the gentlemen posted an organic highly absorbing shake product. The price was not much more than traditional shakes.
Nice. Yeah I need about 3200 calories a day to gain weight. My metabolism is ridiculous

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a new girl online tonight. We already have plans to **** at her house tomorrow. She's a 6 but my motto is "quality THROUGH quantity" the idea being that the more ***** I'm getting, the more attractive I will become and the less desperate. Wish I could meet her tonight instead. My boner tonight is strong AF but it is what it is.

In other news, my fwb seems very interested still. during our texting to figure out a good time to meet next I said to her "That's how I like you, horny and eager to please" to which she replied "Mmm, that I am ;)"

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple more likely causes of my diamond hard morning erections: Panax Ginseng and Chamomile Tea. Had both yesterday and last night respectively. I'm liking the effects this morning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Damn. Well maybe replace it with grass fed beef or free range chicken. The soy in regular chicken and corn in regular beef can definitely cause issues with T and excess estrogen. I had a burger yesterday and my morning wood was affected for sure. So much so that I think for myself I’d rather eat less and get good nutrients than try to get enough calories and protein using junk.

money is an issue for me as well but on 2300 calories and 125g of protein of quality ingredients I was getting the stronger erections.
This is all in your mind. Food cannot increase or decrease T that quickly. Over time, yes. Immediately, no.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all in your mind. Food cannot increase or decrease T that quickly. Over time, yes. Immediately, no.
My erections beg to differ. If I eat certain things or not I will have quality erections or not.

In other news I'm rethinking my dating "strategy". Just got out of a ****ed up situation with that girl who was DTF. Gonna try meeting girls in public first now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My erections beg to differ. If I eat certain things or not I will have quality erections or not.

In other news I'm rethinking my dating "strategy". Just got out of a ****ed up situation with that girl who was DTF. Gonna try meeting girls in public first now.
T levels typically have little bearing on erections. It usually is linked to the balance of estrogen and progesterone.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, that's all that counts. Regardless of science, if what you're doing is helping you out, keep doing it. :up:

Erections aside, it is beneficial for your overall health which can only help you in the long run.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too sensitive to explain?
Embarrassing really. Girl turned out to be a whale and I parked my boat twice. Then at 2:30am in the morning she got out of bed to go to the patio door and let some guy in who proceeded to **** her face. I interrupted them so I could grab my strewn clothes and the guy was super embarrassed.
Just wow. I’m not a desperate guy so I need new standards.

mad such I’m meeting a girl today who I was gonna **** like normal but I told her I want to meet her first instead so if I like her then I’ll take her home if not I’ll just say I’m not feeling it and leave.

still perplexed how I can get hard with these 5’sbut with that fit cutie I had nothing.