Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got 2 girls that want me this weekend. My regular and a new girl

I may be wrong but I’m going to list my reasoning for going with my regular girl instead of sexing the new girl. Y’all can weigh in if you’re not hating or trolling (I think I have most of the trolls on ignore anyways so it may not matter)

anyhow, pic below of the new girl text but here are my reasons:

New girl hasn’t proven herself to me sexually yet. You may say “well you haven’t given her the chance to!” And while that is true, it’s also true that I can’t just chase every new *****. Good girls need to be rewarded, and my current fwb has earned my attention.

I don’t wanna bump my regular fwb just because a new girl offers herself to me. I want it to be on my schedule, not the new girls’

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with my fwb today after a 3 week long break due to weather (it’s been awful). She texted me this morning at like 6am and again as shown below. Very strong interest.

We fvcked 4 times but only a decent length of time the first and last times due to erection difficulty. I think I may need to eat eggs in sex days as I can’t think of another factor that causes some days to be better than others.

Attachments