Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update about the diet/boner situation:

hard to tell what exactly is contributing to it but today I’m getting slight erections and chubs sooooo easily. Iadded a new supplementso this may be the cause but full disclaimer: do your own research into supplements instead of blindly buying and trying. Some supplements don’t mix safely with medications or other supplements and can aggravate allergies or medical conditions!

that said, the new supplement I tried is called Fenugreek and is a pill. It’s hard to believe this is the cause but I’ve not had such prolonged/all day horniness with responsive boners during the day in a long time. So this is cool.

I also switched to camomile only tea. Previously my camomile teas had other ingredients but now it’s strictly camomile.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be low on Potassium. Just be warned man, taking this stuff can kill you. I have low potassium once in awhile, and I recognize it when my body starts to ache, in particular my chest area... it also becomes a bit hard to breathe so I supplement with a potassium pill 75mg. You can buy at the pharmacy for 10 bucks. It really helps me, its like everything goes back to normal. I heard they can contribute to Kidney Stones though if you're not pissing out the excess. But you might want to look into getting your magnesium/potassium levels checked.

If your body is low on potassium it becomes difficult for your muscles to contract properly. Really low potassium can cause your heart to stop beating.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be low on Potassium. Just be warned man, taking this stuff can kill you. I have low potassium once in awhile, and I recognize it when my body starts to ache, in particular my chest area... it also becomes a bit hard to breathe so I supplement with a potassium pill 75mg. You can buy at the pharmacy for 10 bucks. It really helps me, its like everything goes back to normal. I heard they can contribute to Kidney Stones though if you're not pissing out the excess. But you might want to look into getting your magnesium/potassium levels checked.

If your body is low on potassium it becomes difficult for your muscles to contract properly. Really low potassium can cause your heart to stop beating.
I get potassium from a banana and watermelon in my smoothie daily

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put banana and watermelon in my smoothie and blend it myself
Those two things do not go together.

Mango/Banana + Yogurt + Honey is a great combo.
or
Banana/Blueberry + Yogurt

but Banana Watermelon is blasphemy.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those two things do not go together.

Mango/Banana + Yogurt + Honey is a great combo.
or
Banana/Blueberry + Yogurt

but Banana Watermelon is blasphemy.
**** off. If I want trolls I’ll look under a bridge

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So gonna start reading the DJ Bible. I read it years ago but I honestly forget most of it. As far as I can remember it's a lot of "be a man, don't take ****, be the prize" posturing without much practical use.

I feel like I'm out of "tricks". Not that being myself and genuine and being "a man" is a trick, but what I mean is: I don't have any tricks to use on women. It seems obvious they just don't want me as I am, and I can accept that, but I also have to accept that trying the usual pua advice never worked for me either. Thus, I'm gonna look for practical techniques and "tricks" to steer interactions towards a general "oh, this guy is a guy I must have sex with" reaction in women. I do well when that state is in a woman. But I don't know how to achieve it. So that is what I will be searching for. How to achieve it.

I'm not going to go the yappy social guy route because it'll be a never ending nightmare. People always want more and it'll spiral out of control till I'm this social machine existing only for other people not for myself. No thank you.

All I want is to know how to tweak the interactions in such a way to get girls chasing and having sex with me. I don't care about networking, status, or what have you. I'm already on my life's mission, feel fulfilled in that grind, but do not feel fulfilled in my sexual appetite.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm going to be unforgiving in calling out BS pua **** that doesn't work for me. This is about my journey, not anyone else's. I'm not saying something doesn't work AT ALL, only that it hasn't FOR ME when I say something doesn't work.

Case in point, last week I had 2 seperate girls want me to come f*ck them during the night. I was tired and told them so and asked for a raincheck. They then ghosted me. According to PUA advice, saying "NO" to a woman, especially her sexual advances, shows IMMENSE value and pre-selection and non-neediness and all kinds of good things. So you'd think these girls would be pining over me after that. But nothing. Crickets.

It's **** like that which will be called out and documented. I'm after the nuggets, not the crap.

EDIT 2: On the FIRST page of the bible, contradictions that will drive me insane:

Patience is controlling your eagerness - Pook
AND
Hesitation is like masturbation: in the end you're only screwing yourself.
- Young Juan -

Like seriously wtf? Damned if you do, damned ifyou don't eh?

**** this is gonna be a grueling read.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More SH*T. Dkirectly from the DJ Bible:

The real definition of a man, tried, tested and true. (Pook)
- Does not go through life walking on eggshells. Go for what you want
- Focuses on his dreams. A passion (art, music..), a life-long dream to own the world, etc
- Does not apologize for his testosterone, for his desires. Don't deny that you want to feel fullied
- Tries to always win in what he does. Never give up
- Has deep convictions that allows him to be a possible leader. Take control of your life
- Seeks to solve problems then to place blame. Act instead of complaining
- Sees failure as only a temporary set-back to the inevitable. Life goes on, your day will come
- Knows where he is going in Life. The life-plan and control of it
- Never loses his passion, for that would be the death of his soul. Heart, dedication to YOUR life.
- Never feels he has to prove himself to anyo

Yeah I have all that. Yet not much success with women. So that is CLEARLY not the way. What useless garbage.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point, last week I had 2 seperate girls want me to come f*ck them during the night. I was tired and told them so and asked for a raincheck. They then ghosted me. According to PUA advice, saying "NO" to a woman, especially her sexual advances, shows IMMENSE value and pre-selection and non-neediness and all kinds of good things. So you'd think these girls would be pining over me after that. But nothing. Crickets.
When I read some older articles on here to gain info, I remind myself to adjust for the current sexual marketplace. With all the options females have currently, I'd say strike while the iron is hot. If they have attention spans of goldfish, I don't think it matters how suave you are, if you reject them that night they'll find someone else in no time. Maybe you're also taking the advice out of context... I don't think telling a woman "no" is going to net the same results among all situations. Keep your spirits up, you are having more success than I am right now. I am adding hammered currently married/going through divorce bar chicks that are older than 30 to my list of acceptable females to bang. I just can't get to fatties yet... I am trying to open my mind up to it, but it's hard.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read some older articles on here to gain info, I remind myself to adjust for the current sexual marketplace. With all the options females have currently, I'd say strike while the iron is hot. If they have attention spans of goldfish, I don't think it matters how suave you are, if you reject them that night they'll find someone else in no time. Maybe you're also taking the advice out of context... I don't think telling a woman "no" is going to net the same results among all situations. Keep your spirits up, you are having more success than I am right now. I am adding hammered currently married/going through divorce bar chicks that are older than 30 to my list of acceptable females to bang. I just can't get to fatties yet... I am trying to open my mind up to it, but it's hard.
You’re probably right. This is a good perspective, thanks.

fattiea I only done 2 in my live, chubby I can stomach and some are actually cute if the curves are right. Mostly I jus lovesex and want that preselected aura.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really comes down to your fruit choice.. You don't mind mixing watermelons with bananas. That is not something I would ever do.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More SH*T. Dkirectly from the DJ Bible:

The real definition of a man, tried, tested and true. (Pook)
- Does not go through life walking on eggshells. Go for what you want
- Focuses on his dreams. A passion (art, music..), a life-long dream to own the world, etc
- Does not apologize for his testosterone, for his desires. Don't deny that you want to feel fullied
- Tries to always win in what he does. Never give up
- Has deep convictions that allows him to be a possible leader. Take control of your life
- Seeks to solve problems then to place blame. Act instead of complaining
- Sees failure as only a temporary set-back to the inevitable. Life goes on, your day will come
- Knows where he is going in Life. The life-plan and control of it
- Never loses his passion, for that would be the death of his soul. Heart, dedication to YOUR life.
- Never feels he has to prove himself to anyo

Yeah I have all that. Yet not much success with women. So that is CLEARLY not the way. What useless garbage.
He forgot to add, always punch under your weight class.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet Update Incoming!

Disclaimer: do your own research into supplements instead of blindly buying and trying. Some supplements don’t mix safely with medications or other supplements and can aggravate allergies or medical conditions!

So yesterday I had fenugreek and camomile just like usual, but this morning my boners are limp, difficult to get hard. The only differences from normal that I can see is I had 2 A&W breakfast sandwiches yesterday and a block of cheese at night. I'll try and eat my normal meals today with the fenugreek and camomile and see how things are tonight/tomorrow but definitely puzzling.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet Update Incoming!

Disclaimer: do your own research into supplements instead of blindly buying and trying. Some supplements don’t mix safely with medications or other supplements and can aggravate allergies or medical conditions!

So yesterday I had fenugreek and camomile just like usual, but this morning my boners are limp, difficult to get hard. The only differences from normal that I can see is I had 2 A&W breakfast sandwiches yesterday and a block of cheese at night. I'll try and eat my normal meals today with the fenugreek and camomile and see how things are tonight/tomorrow but definitely puzzling.
Holy fvck dude, how much do you weigh?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always seems after a dry spell things go on an upswing.

my one fwb just invited me to her place to **** this weekend.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is because of my diet or not but today I notice how my sense of smell has been getting better. And today it’s very good.

for most of my life my sense of smell has been terrible to non-existent so this is a nice improvement. Like I said, I’m assuming it’s my diet. No idea what else could be responsible.

In other news, I texted the 22 year old and told her once she’s proven herself a good sex slave I’d want to take her with me to my fwbs so we could both use and abuse the 22 year old. She’s more than enthused.

One day I’ll be able to do this with 8-9’s but it’s good experience for me in the meantime

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude get the f*ck out of my journal. I've reported you for your useless trolling. Get out.
I'm hurt. Geez and here I was thinking, hey the next time I meet a tranny, I can send him SargeMaximus' way...