Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me that you are tying to force it before you become comfortable with a girl. I think taking more time in your case before sex happens might improve the quality of sex. Part of that comfort will be finding someone that you're compatible with and not just someone with a hole you can stick it in. My $.02
Oh for sure. Unfortunately this is is exactly what I did in my early life and what contributed to my celibacy.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, I do this too all my friends and EVERYONE falls for it. :D

One of my friends was almost frothing at the mouth, he watched it a couple times on the big screen, couldn't understand why my wife and I were ROFL.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, I do this too all my friends and EVERYONE falls for it. :D

One of my friends was almost frothing at the mouth, he watched it a couple times on the big screen, couldn't understand why my wife and I were ROFL.
I don’t mind trannies tbh. But they often have weird personalities.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mind trannies tbh. But they often have weird personalities.
Well... I think I may have found your issue.

Probably a lot of your circle of women are ugly ASF or maybe trannies are your type.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I think I may have found your issue.

Probably a lot of your circle of women are ugly ASF or maybe trannies are your type.
They not my type. Just like women they gotta be super plastic for me to be turned on. But women turn me on even if they ugly apparently. :/

Is that a tranny in that video tho? She’s cute
Edit: nvm, her body is too big and her Tits too small

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late night ramblings:

so right now I’m getting that “vacuum” feeling I’ve had before where it feels like all my options are gone and I’ll never get a girl again.

this happens quite a bit and no matter how many plates or potential plates I get it seems they all go silent at the same time whether I’ve been in contact with them or not.

it’s like reality is in a loop and each time it resets there is a vacuum before the next bout.

I dunno it’s just odd how it happens. What’s also odd is how when things are clicking I can be needy and even retarded but girls dig it but when the stars aren’t aligned, retarded or smooth it all goes down in flames.

there must be more to this but I do not know what. Ima go to sleep

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right guys, need help with FRAME for a second.

recently I talked with a girl online and clearly failed the **** test or lost frame but either way it made me realize sometimes there’s no “winning” because if you pass the **** test you’re really just jumping through her hoop.

observe:

her: *sends girly gif of girl getting shy and smiley*

Me: *couldn’t figure out how to send gigs in this app so I just used my standard opener* hey trouble

her:
Hi

me: *noticing her status is “bored”* bored I see. What are you looking for on here?

her: Dominance

me: * so here I’m thinking “we’ll if I try to be dominant I’m just pounding my chest trying to prove my worth to her, which is putting her on a pedestal. But if I tell her I’m dominant I’m also trying to gain favor, so what should I do? I end up just playing it honest which also seems like I lose frame but this is what I mean, there’s no way to win here. So this is why I need help. Women do this kind of **** to me a lot and I have no way to counter it, it’s like the worst thing ever. I’m starting to think I should just abandon her at that point and say something like “good for you” or “yawn” or something like that. Thoughts? Insights? Sugggestions?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My initial urge would be to invite her to a date in a dominate way. I'd say something like "Get your ass over to my place at so and so time. We are going to cook dinner together and have a couple drinks". Though I could be way off on this.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My initial urge would be to invite her to a date in a dominate way. I'd say something like "Get your ass over to my place at so and so time. We are going to cook dinner together and have a couple drinks". Though I could be way off on this.
Yeah but that’s not me and so, like I said, this would be me trying to win her over by augmenting myself

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me that you are tying to force it before you become comfortable with a girl. I think taking more time in your case before sex happens might improve the quality of sex. Part of that comfort will be finding someone that you're compatible with and not just someone with a hole you can stick it in. My $.02
agree
I’m currently dating/****ing an 8/10 but I really don’t wanna meet with her anymore because we’re very incompatible. I’m not even spinning other plates atm but I just can’t be bothered to put in 3 hrs of my time a week to get laid. And I’m not even masturbating. I think I’m just gonna go monk mode and take a break from chicks overall

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree
I’m currently dating/****ing an 8/10 but I really don’t wanna meet with her anymore because we’re very incompatible. I’m not even spinning other plates atm but I just can’t be bothered to put in 3 hrs of my time a week to get laid. And I’m not even masturbating. I think I’m just gonna go monk mode and take a break from chicks overall
I don’t ever put in that much time anyways. But I do still think having on-demand boners would help me with the situations like I had. Even if the chemistry is ****, if a cute girl wants to spread her legs for me over and over, I owe it to my biological imperative to **** her.

I do get off on that alone