"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
What is the situation with your plates? Are you fvcking them? Be fair to yourself
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
She a pro time waster. That time and attention of yours is so valueable to her. She probably got "juiced up" on your energy, and bounced and went back to fvck her boyfriend.
so much validation from me because of my status... but goes to fvck the cheating boyfriend. Told you it’s over made my move and got My answer
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
What "status" exactly?
I have a 1,5 million euro turnover business, bought a 500K storage center last week. Got a 25K bmw and rent a penthouse in the center. Dress well, smell well, all my clients and fabrics love me and call me all day visit with gifts. I have 6 people working for me... should i keep going?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I have a 1,5 million euro turnover business, bought a 500K storage center last week. Got a 25K bmw and rent a penthouse in the center. Dress well, smell well, all my clients and fabrics love me and call me all day visit with gifts. I have 6 people working for me... should i keep going?
it is not about the validation , it is about her wanting something specific from you , in this case the money :)

if you do the math a bmw per month is 300-400 euros . An escort is like 200 euros per hour . It is not a bad deal for her to have a car ( that you own ) and you having her for 1-2 nights per week :)
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I have a 1,5 million euro turnover business, bought a 500K storage center last week. Got a 25K bmw and rent a penthouse in the center. Dress well, smell well, all my clients and fabrics love me and call me all day visit with gifts. I have 6 people working for me... should i keep going?
But yet you desperately chase a 20 year old employee who keeps playing you like a fiddle? Something doesn't add up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I have a 1,5 million euro turnover business, bought a 500K storage center last week. Got a 25K bmw and rent a penthouse in the center. Dress well, smell well, all my clients and fabrics love me and call me all day visit with gifts. I have 6 people working for me... should i keep going?
How come girls don't run after you since you have status and money? If they do then you wouldn't be so hung up with this one who is trash.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
How come girls don't run after you since you have status and money? If they do then you wouldn't be so hung up with this one who is trash.
wealth makes the pus$y wet only if you are spending it like blizerian and other people like him . Basically having a vogue magazine life .

one expensive car or an expensive home does not make the V wet
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
This is so tricky, if your really professional give some advice. She’s coming to work Saturday
why? we told you already but its not what you want to heard, I told you this scene is like what did happen to me, diference was I didn't had this site, I found this forum because of her, but then again go on, the results I already know, even if you did finally after wasting so much time on her you did have sex with her, then another set of problems will happen
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Because I’m so dominant and the slvt is ****ing crazy in bed I can sense it feel it she is open minded and soooooooo submissive which turns me on which heats me up. I just want to fvck her that’s it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
wealth makes the pus$y wet only if you are spending it like blizerian and other people like him . Basically having a vogue magazine life .

one expensive car or an expensive home does not make the V wet
When guy have big status and bank account, even if you hide in a sh1thole girls will find a way to get to you. It's how things work.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
people that have money are so used to have it like they want that they ignore things till madness .

look at his last message :)
He came back to his senses. He wants her to see him as he is. She chooses not to, her choice.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
When guy have big status and bank account, even if you hide in a sh1thole girls will find a way to get to you. It's how things work.
but this does not mean that they will also sleep with you :)

or they will sleep with you as part of an arrangement , like you buy me this I will come at your place

Money alone is not an Afrodisiac
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top