Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billtx49

Reaction score
so we can get to the end of this story. Your inaction and lack of decisiveness is making the entire board frustrated.
I’m not frustrated, I actually enjoy reading multiple long azz threads conducted by what looks like a highly skilled storyteller troll.

As in most troll situations, it keeps going by the OP not listening to great advice, but adding new contrary content so he can get even more attention …

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
I’m not frustrated, I actually enjoy reading multiple long azz threads conducted by what looks like a highly skilled storyteller troll.

As in most troll situations, it keeps going by the OP not listening to great advice, but adding new contrary content so he can get even more attention …
If so Why do you think he's making this up? It takes a lot of time to write this sh1t and what's the point of it if it's a troll

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I promise you I’m not trolling. Add me on Snapchat? I’ll show you everything, work place, her. My business whatever..

Glassguy

Reaction score
yes and I am. And I don’t lick as, I work together with people so both parties benefit. We don’t lick ases we negotiate and make money. I think classguy doesn’t like me, and that’s okay.
I have nothing against you. I even had you as a friend on snapchat at one point.
You sure do spend a lot of time defending your actions, defending this situation with a chick along with rehashing every detail.

Want to know what a true alpha would have done? He would have dropped this chick months ago when he escalated and didn't get laid and moved right onto the next one in his stable of women. And that would have been it. No chasing. No threads on SoSuave.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many more beta business owners than alphas.
I think this is the case because alpha men have a very low on agreeability , which is key to be part of society , doing business , have many friends etc

when you tell a girl to stop with the drama otherwise you are out , you are not an agreeable guy , but she loves it

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promise you I’m not trolling. Add me on Snapchat? I’ll show you everything, work place, her. My business whatever..
Be careful. You need to be discreet otherwise you could really get yourself into trouble. The problem with dragging this out for so long is that you're building up a history of what could be considered "inappropriate" situations with this employee.

I actually think that she's probably going to turn you down when you do get around to making a move, because she's doing things that show non-cooperation such as putting a time limit, getting her boyfriend to come to your house, etc. If she was for real, she wouldn't have made those plans and she'd have told her bf or whoever it is some excuse about "girls night out" and stayed with you all night.

And although I can't see it myself, my guess is that she's doing other things to cokkblock you such as always staying a certain distance away from you, putting obstacles between you, etc. Otherwise it would have been easy for you to make a move on her already.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know if you're going to handle well this situation on your mind Gambino... Will you?

Do you just go like forget about her and you do forget about her?

Think this is going to be mad hard as you'll be seeing her everyday...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know if you're going to handle well this situation on your mind Gambino... Will you?

Do you just go like forget about her and you do forget about her?

Think this is going to be mad hard as you'll be seeing her everyday...
actually I am very active on this forum right as a way to get my thoughts off a girl , not to start chasing lol

i am quite Relieved that this helps me out as otherwise I would just shoot myself in the foot

Glassguy

Reaction score
Then do the Alpha thing and Tell Her...It's time to **** or get off the pot!

(Think about this carefully because you know your situation better than anyone else)
What's the worst that could happen?
@TheGambino you say you can't get in trouble for sexual harassment......

Why don't you just take her into an isolated area, whip your dic out and tell her to get on her knees and suck it like a good girl?
If she does, fvck the hell out of her and tell her that you decided this will be a daily thing, so she should prepare herself.

If she tells you no, fire her on the spot.

There ya go. Either be alpha or fire her and get rid of where you think the problem lies.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually I am very active on this forum right as a way to get my thoughts off a girl , not to start chasing lol

i am quite Relieved that this helps me out as otherwise I would just shoot myself in the foot
You're not alone.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. You need to be discreet otherwise you could really get yourself into trouble. The problem with dragging this out for so long is that you're building up a history of what could be considered "inappropriate" situations with this employee.

I actually think that she's probably going to turn you down when you do get around to making a move, because she's doing things that show non-cooperation such as putting a time limit, getting her boyfriend to come to your house, etc. If she was for real, she wouldn't have made those plans and she'd have told her bf or whoever it is some excuse about "girls night out" and stayed with you all night.

And although I can't see it myself, my guess is that she's doing other things to cokkblock you such as always staying a certain distance away from you, putting obstacles between you, etc. Otherwise it would have been easy for you to make a move on her already.
yes totally agree . She wouldn’t tell her bf anything. No obstacles, she sits right next to me and points her body towards me always at work. No obstacles ever.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino you say you can't get in trouble for sexual harassment......

Why don't you just take her into an isolated area, whip your dic out and tell her to get on her knees and suck it like a good girl?
If she does, fvck the hell out of her and tell her that you decided this will be a daily thing, so she should prepare herself.

If she tells you no, fire her on the spot.

There ya go. Either be alpha or fire her and get rid of where you think the problem lies.
I was telling him exact same thing yesterday. Make her suck your d1ck

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So then why didn't you make a move?
were at work! I figured yesterday that when the bf didn’t come to pick her up I would’ve told her sit next to me. I was making her horney already with cexual talk and then poof he called.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
The problem is you've known this girl for a long time and you still haven't figured out if she's interested. She's getting what she wants whilst you get nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.