Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer when her bf called , he picked her up.She was at your place and you just talked instead of touching her. And why was she not sitting next to you?
That's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer when her bf called , he picked her up.
She's probably just trying to make her bf jealous so he takes her home and hate fvcks herThat's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.
What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.
Exactley. That’s what it is. So what would you do in my situation @batsoupThat's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.
What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
exactley man, thats what I’m saying because he cheated on her, fvcked 4 girls after her and she is acting all big too him like look my boss invited me over..She's probably just trying to make her bf jealous so he takes her home and hate fvcks her
Beginners Seduction 101, she’s at your place, you tell her to have a seat, you sit next to her.She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer
This thread has regressed. Take some time to apply the above advice you gave to yourself on your 5th thread about the same woman.I chose for dignity, for my purpose and to listen to the brothers here that spit the truth. I go for a final decision. Totally cease, stop, go professional and see her totally as the employer she is. Going to focus fully on new women and stop this nonsense. Lets not react anymore on the previous threads so this can go to the history where it belongs. Thank you.