Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so tricky, if your really professional give some advice. She’s coming to work Saturday

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so tricky, if your really professional give some advice. She’s coming to work Saturday
This turns this post into a statement not a discussion. After all that is said you still wonders about this woman, you want her, that's the truth, and there is nothing wrong with it. Make your own path, explore your own way, go for it with the maximum intensity you have.

As the old saying: "get rich or die tryin"

TheProspect

Reaction score
It is what it is. Tell me your thoughts.
My thoughts are that you’re obsessing over one chick (onenitus), needlessly displaying both risky and low-value behaviour in the process.

“What kind of man do you find attractive?” “Am I an alpha male?” I guess what matters is tonality and how you say it, but asking that screams insecurity from you and the need for validation. Reminds me of a chick asking “So, what’s your type?”, “Do you think I’m pretty?”.

And on top of all of this, she’s your employee...

I didn’t want to make it akward or dangerous for me as her employer
She came and I treated it at a date, going on private question and some cex subjects like asking her the weirdest spots where she had cex and stuff.
I thought you didn’t want to make it awkward or dangerous for you as her boss? I don’t know, maybe with the country you’re from it’s different with employee-employer relations. That being said, from my perspective with what I already mentioned it makes it kind of cringe.

Seriously, what is your end game here? To sleep with your employee?

What happens after you get the instant gratification of fvcking your employee?

Your ego gets validated for 24 hours before you’re on to your next escapade where again the end justifies the means for you?

In this case, the means being needless obsession and risky behaviour.

I don’t have a recommendation of whether you should fvck your employee or not… but I do recommend you prove to yourself that you’re capable of using sensible discretion when it comes to women, because regarding the employee that you’re infatuated with, you have failed to demonstrate such repeatedly — a failure that is evident by the near unanimous disapproval of your behaviour by the forum.

Some here would say you have balls to post this, but I just think you lack shame and the ability or willingness to apply the advice given to you.

Don’t take any of this the wrong way. You’re a stubborn fvck, but I don’t mind you. ;)

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have canceled the moment she told me she was meeting her boyfriend afterwards.
I really don't see any point in meeting with her, other than the obvious fact that you have oneitis and couldn't help yourself; been there, done that.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if there was any doubt, it has been erased, this guy is definitely THE Gambino.

I feel like I just read a story by a teenager drunk on wine coolers

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She played her cards well also, believe me, it sounds terrible but she’s good. Thanks anyway gentlemen.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Thread 26 about this same chick. And you had her at your house and failed to escalate? SMH.

Her words were that you are alpha. Which you are not. Therefore, she isn't sexually interested in you since she likes alphas.
Note her bf knew she was there at your place and didn't care. He knew where she was ending up at the end of the night.....with him. He didn't even see you as threat with his chick. She said she likes alphas and she sees her bf as such. Which is why he does what he does and she runs right back to him with a smile on her face.

Failed to escalate. Put yourself in the friend zone long ago.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread 26 about this same chick. And you had her at your house and failed to escalate? SMH.

Her words were that you are alpha. Which you are not. Therefore, she isn't sexually interested in you since she likes alphas.
Note her bf knew she was there at your place and didn't care. He knew where she was ending up at the end of the night.....with him. He didn't even see you as threat with his chick. She said she likes alphas and she sees her bf as such. Which is why he does what he does and she runs right back to him with a smile on her face.

Failed to escalate. Put yourself in the friend zone long ago.
Totally agree. I’ll work on myself, more gym hours more time for myself and come back stronger. I’ll spin some more plates till I got a good rotation. It was my last pull off since she heated up so hard on flirting but being a total time waster and stringing me along. Yes I’m an alpha, I go for what I want. Just being stupid on this girl.

on the escalation part; I’m not escalating within 1 hour when she clearly blocked me making an appointment with her boyfriend 1 hour after she came in. I figured if she stayed longer to enjoy drinks and giving me time to heat her up I would do that but those were obv signs that she wasn’t there to put out. So I didn’t. If she didn’t tell the dude and came to chill for as long she had fun like girls do normally, i would’ve fcxked her. So that’s enough information for me to know where I stand fully.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Totally agree. I’ll work on myself, more gym hours more time for myself and come back stronger. I’ll spin some more plates till I got a good rotation. It was my last pull off since she heated up so hard on flirting but being a total time waster and stringing me along. Yes I’m an alpha, I go for what I want. Just being stupid on this girl.
Don't deal with her again other than professionally.
Problem solved.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows that you like her/She mentions her boyfriend
She's arrived under the impression that it's a "house warming party" / You look at it as a date

I suspect that she is flattered that someone older and mature - a success that owns their own business finds her attractive. However, just because she's flattered .. does not mean that she'll be receptive to your advances.

If someone likes their job, they'll probably accept an after work social invitation. They almost have to because not doing so could lead to awkwardness the following work day.

Previously, you mentioned that she's a good employee. Value her for work that she's demonstrated. Judging by what you've written... I'd let go of other aspects.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows that you like her/She mentions her boyfriend
She's arrived under the impression that it's a "house warming party" / You look at it as a date

I suspect that she is flattered that someone older and mature - a success that owns their own business finds her attractive. However, just because she's flattered .. does not mean that she'll be receptive to your advances.

If someone likes their job, they'll probably accept an after work social invitation. They almost have to because not doing so could lead to awkwardness the following work day.

Previously, you mentioned that she's a good employee. Value her for work that she's demonstrated. Judging by what you've written... I'd let go of other aspects.
Spot on. This is exactley what’s going on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the name Harvey Weinstein always come up in my mind every time I read threads about this girl?
I don’t think it’s that bad man. She provokes me, flirts with me, asks me romantic questions Everyday. Who I’m seeing if there’s a girl and so on. She also called me in the middle of the night 2 months ago when she was drunk and hung up again...

yesterday at my house she even said I could be her type of man... when I asked her what’s your type...

she strings me along as option 2, plays like cobra.

Clearly she is back with her ex and has no intentions , this story ended yesterday for good. But no Harvey Weinstein, totally not like this.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s that bad man. She provokes me, flirts with me, asks me romantic questions Everyday. Who I’m seeing if there’s a girl and so on. She also called me in the middle of the night 2 months ago when she was drunk and hung up again...

yesterday at my house she even said I could be her type of man... when I asked her what’s your type...

she strings me along as option 2, plays like cobra.

Clearly she is back with her ex and has no intentions , this story ended yesterday for good. But no Harvey Weinstein, totally not like this.
have you thought about the idea that she just wants a sugar daddy , and just wants to see some expensive gifts from you or pay things for her ( like rent , car , etc ) and in exchange for you doing this she will give you the pu$$y ?

it is not shameful to have this kind or arrangements , at least things are clear and you do not fool yourself

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we set the appointment and she came and brung beer for the “house warming”.

This afternoon at work she already said my boyfriends father is birthday tonight so I have to show my face there at 9ish. I said ok and it felt as a huge red flag ofc. She tried to come 7;30 but I said no 8 is good. Someone bring her instead of her coming on bike like she said.

She came and I treated it at a date, going on private questions, light subjects and some cex subjects like asking her the weirdest spots where she had cex and stuff.

I didn’t want to make it akward or dangerous for me as her employer so I didn’t go agressive. Time passed so quick, it was 9 before you could imagine, she said wow time flied. We talked about most crazy stuff we did, crazy spots we had cex and so on. She asked me how I’m doing with my plate since she knows I have options.

I said “what kind of man do you find attractive”

She said alpha males. I said what is that to test her. She said, a man that stands is ground and knows what he wants. I said Am I alpha lol?

She said “ yes you are 100% alpha having your business and sh^t together and standing your ground”

I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...
I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...

Her boyfriend called at 9, “hey I’m in front come outside”

My gut feeling; she is a cobra trying to string me along, trying to keep me on a leash, trying to play her boyfriend telling him I invited her over but stil being loyal to him. Just to make him jealous. I feel used.

Still good that I made my move and finally see her real intensions.

Don’t hate, respect me for being out there!

Anyway she said “ do I see you Saturday?” Like am I welcome to come to work. She knew that I was down to fvck and that she blew me off so she asked to see if I was mad. I said ye sure see you Saturday.

she thanked me and left. It is what it is. Tell me your thoughts.
You should have moved on her as soon as she got in the door instead of running down the clock.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have moved on her as soon as she got in the door instead of running down the clock.
no only if she gives me clear signs like not having an appointment with boyfriend after me blocking me. That would suggest she is open for escalation. I even got her a bit warm and cosy and cexual heating topics When she says time flied, it’s 9 already and her bf rings (I heard him speak “I’m outside”)

l know enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.