Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC - Day 4

This girl said something that I think was disrespectful. I told her not to talk to me like that but in a fun way she said "I will" (She was drunk). To this I did not talk to her the entire time we were along spend the time watching football. After I was done, i asked the waiter to pack rest of the stuff and I started moving to which she joined and i dropped her home and I left. Din't speck to her since then.

She's about 8 years younger to me. Been on NC before as well for a week wherein she reeled me in.

Just received a text few mins back saying "You have until tonight to text or call me, if you don't there is no coming back". She had told me during the last NC too that if next time you disappear that is the last time its the end.

What do you'll think?
Delete. Block. That is how you deal with it. She is saying that out of ego. She is pulling a power trip because she see's herself in a position of power over you. Giving you a deadline is saying "im in charge. I say jump you say how high."

Here is how you handle her ultimatium

Her "You have until tonight to text or call me, if you don't there is no coming back."

You. Shrug. <delete. Block> zero reply. Next.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+ another #62 days or so from first dumping mid July.
I'm embarassed.
But ready to admit it here, thanks for reading.

That's a lot of healing I've missed out on. You can't unread the encouraging, logical words of the forum members who helped me last summer. I was too stubborn and loyal to try keeping my word and let's face it, horrified to be alone again....but those words of advice are helping me now stay firm.

I would have regretted not trying....I literally promised I would keep trying at the first consummation.

Which, doesn't make sense....obviously it wasn't reaaaallllyy natural attraction from the beginning but rather a settling because of each other's extreme loneliness.

Awwwww.

Please help me if he contacts me first, he probably won't but then, I posted in this thread again, just in case.
If you had problems with this guy before and broke up twice before and this is break up 3. Why would you bother entertaining any contact from him a 4th time? Next. Go meet new guys. Believe it or not it is MUCH easier foe women. Move on

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I was able to type out the text number, then type a short message......then backspace and delete everything AND I got my relief as if I had sent it. NC day #12....thank you sosuave and crp's 'write a letter' yt video

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6 no contact. Apparently there’s a global pandemic which makes dating really hard right now lol. Also working out. But I’m still working! I’m chatting up a few girls right now from old. Going to need to start an at home workout plan here within the next few days. I’m going to have an entire week off work! Anyway. Y’all have a goodnight.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC - Day 4

This girl said something that I think was disrespectful. I told her not to talk to me like that but in a fun way she said "I will" (She was drunk). To this I did not talk to her the entire time we were along spend the time watching football. After I was done, i asked the waiter to pack rest of the stuff and I started moving to which she joined and i dropped her home and I left. Din't speck to her since then.

She's about 8 years younger to me. Been on NC before as well for a week wherein she reeled me in.

Just received a text few mins back saying "You have until tonight to text or call me, if you don't there is no coming back". She had told me during the last NC too that if next time you disappear that is the last time its the end.

What do you'll think?
Day 18

Just got this message from her.
B705EFC2-CEC9-4CB7-9248-328A800435A6.jpeg

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Based on your post from 14 days ago (below) I would still ignore. This is not one to get back.

NC - Day 4

What do you'll think?
Whenever a chick gives you an ultimatium you give them the boot. Always. No exceptions. Here is why.

1. She isnt being flexable
2. She is deliberately pushing the boundaries you set.
3. She is trying to lead and relationships always fail when the woman tries to lead.

When the put a deadline or ultimatum on you you terminate immediately.

Reaktor79

Reaction score
Day 20

I Was the dumper although i felt like i was forced to do due to her total disrespect and crap behaviour and gaslighting towards me.

I could feel a break up coming and I'd just had enough and thought i would stand up and be a man and end it myself because i just wanted out because that anxiety leading up to a break up is horrible and i just wanted it to end. Im feeling better now, no anxiety, sleeping better, working out as best i can especially since all the gyms here in Australia are in lockdown.

I still miss her and eventually one day down the track i would like to be on friendly terms with her but i couldn't atm because i still have attachment to outcome of how the conversation might go. It was defitnley a Peaceful breakup. But until the pain has totally left, i wouldn't even entertain the idea of talking to her because the attachment to the outcome is too great. Still haven't heard from her.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly eight months of no contact and I got a whatsapp msg from her two hours ago regarding mail for me that came to my old address (we were living together, she's still there). Strange, when mail for me arrived in the last months her sister contacted me.

This happens just as I got her finally out of my mind and met someone I really like...

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly eight months of no contact and I got a whatsapp msg from her two hours ago regarding mail for me that came to my old address (we were living together, she's still there). Strange, when mail for me arrived in the last months her sister contacted me.

This happens just as I got her finally out of my mind and met someone I really like...
Such a classic, exactly when you let go for realz they somehow smell it and dip the toe in the water to see how you're doing.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you respond??
I didn't but thought about because I don't know if there's mail for real...
I let her sister send me my mail and transfered the porto when something arrived there the last months.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swing by and grab it. If you want to re-connect, it is a good opportunity.

If you don't want to re-connect, look your absolute best, smell good, and have a happy upbeat attitude. Keep it as brief as possible. It is your chance to show her you are killing life, and have moved on.

Just my thoughts
That's what I would do if I wanted her back. But this woman tried to make a prison out of my life.
I'm losing my selfrespect if I go back.
I bumped into her at the end of february and already gave her a smell of my momentum.

Terminus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys I've been in no contact for 4 months now and tbh I didn't think it would work so well.
I've seen her once in the beginning and we talk for 12 hours straight, it was a mistake because I felt like total crap after it.
But after 4 months you'll realize that you've been idealizing your girlfriend / relationship.
I recommend reading the Rational Male by Tomassi Rollo, even if you don't agree with everything he says it's a good book to debunk all the "Disney love" crape we've been taught to believe.

Be strong and don't break the no contact !

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
24 days and 13 days before that. I see a pattern....I'll make it another 48 or so before I post here again.
To compare with him,
he's gone 62 days straight.
According to my data calendar, I tried nine different days with the last one an erased email I still sent. Awkward/foolish but maybe strongish of me.

I definitely have to assume he impregnated someone so I don't contact a growing couple and not just him.
If females move that fast(monkeybranching) why not just assume he did too. Good for him, he'll be content.

Weather: It has just a slight chill still in the air tonight but I notice the jackrabbits have more brown than white fur on them.

Sports: Heard on ex's favourite radio station, that a baseball game's going to be played in Asia with cardboard and robotic spectators in the stands. wow.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24 days and 13 days before that. I see a pattern....I'll make it another 48 or so before I post here again.
To compare with him,
he's gone 62 days straight.
According to my data calendar, I tried nine different days with the last one an erased email I still sent. Awkward/foolish but maybe strongish of me.

I definitely have to assume he impregnated someone so I don't contact a growing couple and not just him.
If females move that fast(monkeybranching) why not just assume he did too. Good for him, he'll be content.

Weather: It has just a slight chill still in the air tonight but I notice the jackrabbits have more brown than white fur on them.

Sports: Heard on ex's favourite radio station, that a baseball game's going to be played in Asia with cardboard and robotic spectators in the stands. wow.
I imagine he dumped you from your posting.
You're doing good, look at all the healing you've been doing. Every day is a step closer to being totally free in your mind, cherish that.
It's a common mistake to assume that men and women work the same but we don't need relationships the same way as women, so no we don't necessarily have the need to monkey branch when we break up. It's more common with needy men with nothing going for themselves in life. It's perfectly normal that your brain is assuming the worst (impregnating another woman) but it's just not realistic, maybe it is that way, maybe not? Who cares really. These thoughts are not helping you and it's better to assume the worst if that leads you to lose that hope that keeps us stuck to our past and keeps us from living in the moment.

Give it time, you will be fine. You've a chance to make your future self proud by staying strong.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I kept saying yeah, yeah as I was reading this, lol bcude.

I had to teach him what 'no contact' meant.

He decided on it and a day later, I agreed(but couldn't adhere to it as I've permanently recorded on sosuave)

He did the dumping but I trained him how to do it from all the countless disagreements we had.
We both had so much endearing pity for each other.
We were each other's best friends, spouses(we practiced with wife/husband titles for awhile)
At one point I brought up the idea of open relationship but although he considered it, he was right, I'd find it too challenging(him spinning plates and me going on alot of first-date-onlys)

We did ok when I tried extra hard to submit to him(think outside the bedroom stuff.... like agreeing quicker, asking him how I was doing more(was this ok, was that ok((whatever actions I was taking)), trying to anticipate his needs more(serving him etc),
not voicing when I was hurt or insulted anymore(just biting my tongue), pretending to believe it was ok with the style of business he was doing/his business ethics.)

To even imagine dating him again he'd have to be a completely broke open seed in a stage of pre-emergence. I was willing to break open my seed casing to try growing within the relationship.
If he has even broke the surface of the soil and has tentatively started growing, I swear I would support him. He'd have to prove in some way he was NOT inyerested in having/raising children(which is why I maintain a vasectomy is the perfect way)If he broke out on his own I would even financially support him...........(but Rollo Tomassi's Iron Rules says not to live with them unless you're marrying in 6 months) and neither one of us ultimately wants to marry. He was shocked when I told him that I decided never to marry. It was after listening to that sad youtube ear4men audio on the divorcing man that lost his sanity from the gynocentric pressure on all sides-the court, family members, ex's divorce "party", I think there was a custody battle. The silent high number of men's suicide makes me ill. If there was a way by my future divorcing actions that I would hurt a man, I'd rather not get married to begin with.

Anyways, who cares really. He has moved on.
I'm good with imagining the worst(for me) best for him.
The stuff I learn here on sosuave I'd just have to apply to him.

If he contacts me, he has to have high IL and pursue me or next.
He has to work to show me he has value because I am the prize, or next.
But see, I'm not looking for next and I'm a girl.

Sometimes I think I was a sport relationship to him. You know how guys here mentioned sport f@*king? I think he used me to prove he's not gay or to show he could get a girl have oneitis over him. To gain social proof and to practice on-much like a relationship in early high school is usually practice and not serious.
He mimiced me alot. Said 'I love you' after I said it. Alot.

Still, its incredible how much mental elasticity I get from this forum. How many problemsolving ideas I get(logic and clear, rational thinking is encouraged here) Reminds me of discussing things with my Dad or even with him, who I miss like he died or something.

There is nothing so constant as Time or Change in life.

Oh well. My loss, I'm dealing with it.

Last edited: