The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
A soft pvssy has that much power over you ?

You must be softer then a soft pvssy to give up a hard earned position in ur workplace....
You’ve got a point and I can only blame myself considering I got into a workplace relationship. She’s been doing a lot lately to trigger a reaction from me. I guess it’s still raw and I’m being to sensitive to the smallest actions. I’ll probably laugh at these posts in another month.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
You’ve got a point and I can only blame myself considering I got into a workplace relationship. She’s been doing a lot lately to trigger a reaction from me. I guess it’s still raw and I’m being to sensitive to the smallest actions. I’ll probably laugh at these posts in another month.
Convince ur ego that she is a nobody and she will be a nobody.

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
34 Days Down

Pretty up-and-down week at work, saw her far more frequently than I wanted too but thats going to happen.

However! The weekend hits and I'm feeling great. Weighed myself today and I've lost a total of 16lbs since the split.

Not only that, I'm enjoying going through the DJ Bible and just wished I discovered this years ago. I feel like a very slow, but great progression is being made.

I'm regaining my confidence back at work and in general and you know what? I feel fantastic.

Days go by, sometimes hard, sometimes easy but the one major takeaway I can say to myself is I'm a far better man than I was before. Without the split, I wouldn't have identified certain toxic traits I have, how sometimes I can be too nice and available, it makes me cringe to think how I was! Well, not anymore. I've dodged an absolute bullet as she has shown her true colours since the breakup. Let her crack on.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reinvent urself even if you need to take on a new identity to achieve it.
Many people do this. Slim Shady was Marshall Mathers' alter ego. David Goggins created "Goggins." It's a way of separating from yourself, and looking intimately at who you are and saying **** that, stop being a *****. Very powerful stuff.

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
37 days.

It feels like a switch has gone off inside me, I hardly care about her anymore. Purchased Rollos book which is proving to be a fantastic read.

One thing I’ve noticed is she constantly stares at me if I have conversations with co-workers and it’s incredibly obvious to see. I owe her nothing, I’m improving by the day. It feels like I’ve had a breakthrough.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
37 days.

It feels like a switch has gone off inside me, I hardly care about her anymore. Purchased Rollos book which is proving to be a fantastic read.

One thing I’ve noticed is she constantly stares at me if I have conversations with co-workers and it’s incredibly obvious to see. I owe her nothing, I’m improving by the day. It feels like I’ve had a breakthrough.
Sounds like you're starting to focus on yourself and not her. Good for you man, keep at it.

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
42 days.

Feeling absolutely great. Heavily invested in work, the gym and participating in a lot more social events with friends/family. I’m in the best shape I have been for a while. Had a few nights out, with a new confidence and I’m in the best position ever. Looked back on my original post which brought me to this site and some on this thread and I can gladly say I’m so much better, and fully over her.

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
45 days.

Nothing much to report. All is fine. Work has been going alright, she’s tried to grab my attention a few times and I just don’t entertain her. Going away for the weekend with friends so it’s going to be a heavy one, looking forward to practicing my newly acquired skills.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 days of No contact. 99% of the time feel like she never existed in my life , like she was just another unknown person walking on a crowded street , if you guys know what i mean . But there is still that 1% that I’m still battling.
She was the first woman i genuinely had feelings for and didn’t see her as just another woman to fck . I’m paying the price right now .

I read some of the other posts and i can relate a lot to @murkserious . I was reading each post and it felt like someone was describing my story. Many similarities .

Anyway, no current plates as I’m too busy with my business even though i met 2 new hb9s on instagram. They found me so I responded but I’m not thirsty for relationship or anything in that matter . We’ll see. Still hitting the gym hard . Can’t say I haven’t been affected by that break up . I believe I’m about to close some of my last sweet spots and go full cold blooded. My afc self is counting down his last days. That was my main focus since i started reading ss .
That break up made me stronger and I can’t thank my ex more for being such a Biatch and didn’t let me do something more with her . That was a very valuable lesson.

I’ll post again if anything new appears.

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
40 days of No contact. 99% of the time feel like she never existed in my life , like she was just another unknown person walking on a crowded street , if you guys know what i mean . But there is still that 1% that I’m still battling.
She was the first woman i genuinely had feelings for and didn’t see her as just another woman to fck . I’m paying the price right now .

I read some of the other posts and i can relate a lot to @murkserious . I was reading each post and it felt like someone was describing my story. Many similarities .

Anyway, no current plates as I’m too busy with my business even though i met 2 new hb9s on instagram. They found me so I responded but I’m not thirsty for relationship or anything in that matter . We’ll see. Still hitting the gym hard . Can’t say I haven’t been affected by that break up . I believe I’m about to close some of my last sweet spots and go full cold blooded. My afc self is counting down his last days. That was my main focus since i started reading ss .
That break up made me stronger and I can’t thank my ex more for being such a Biatch and didn’t let me do something more with her . That was a very valuable lesson.

I’ll post again if anything new appears.
Well done man, complete change to how you were at the start of the challenge. It’s hard when you genuinely have feelings for them but you’re a better man now, different chapter of your life.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done man, complete change to how you were at the start of the challenge. It’s hard when you genuinely have feelings for them but you’re a better man now, different chapter of your life.
That’s true . I guess my environment helped a lot . My work , my circle everything helped to escape it . This thread helped as well. It’s important if there is something or someone to speak freely about this kind of issue . This thread helps you to let go and it’s relieving when you see others with the same problem been able to move on . It’s just an example that tou can move on .

It’s as you said , I’m in a different chapter now and I’m glad that I’ve been through the previous one . Confident and stronger.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
FWB hit me with "Hey about Friday, I don't think I can make it. I've been talking to someone the past couple of days and decided to see where things go there. Thought it was best to be honest with you".

The sex was really good and we did get on really well but the urge to take things further on my end wasn't really there....until now when obviously my ego is bruised.

I've not replied and don't planning on doing so. Just going to chalk it up and move on.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FWB hit me with "Hey about Friday, I don't think I can make it. I've been talking to someone the past couple of days and decided to see where things go there. Thought it was best to be honest with you".

The sex was really good and we did get on really well but the urge to take things further on my end wasn't really there....until now when obviously my ego is bruised.

I've not replied and don't planning on doing so. Just going to chalk it up and move on.
the reality is that our standards for who is a relationship material girl should be extremely high and to be frank a woman that is willing to do no strings attached with someone she is not too interested in while continuing the hunt for new guys and then she doesn't find anyone settle with the guy she didn't have the interest in to begin with is really not the type of individual you would want a LTR with!

This obvious fact has been clouded in recent years on this website because the scarcity has increased for whatever reason and therefore standards have dropped.

mightyrobber

Reaction score
Day 31
My first post here. Quick rundown what happend. I was seeing 19 year old girl for about 3 months very casual. A lot of red flags from the begining, major lier, daddy issues, drug problems in the past, hanged up on semi celebrity ex boyfriend. sex was good, never actted needy. she ended up flaking 2 dates in the row with no reschudeling, told her im not gonna message her again and left no reaponse from her. I guess for some reason i caught some unexpleined feeling. past few days i have major itch to reach out to her and break nc but i wont do it. It sucks

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 no contact..

She ended it two days ago by text message after two years together long distance.

We had a couple of very minor arguments, however when you are long distance, the resentment can fester and it is much more difficult to resolve issues.

We both distanced ourselves a little the last week before the breakup.. I could sense something was wrong, so I pulled back a little too..

Anyhow I really did have strong feelings for this chick, she was a great girlfriend for the majority of the time, however she has a chiled of age 14.. And I cannot continue investing in a woman for another 4 years till he grows up.

Long distance is hard fukin work.. only seeing each other once or twice a week? For six years? Its not going to workout.

She did me a favour by ending it.. Truth is, I shouldn't have got myself involved emotionally in the first place with a woman who isn't able to be in a proper relationship.

This is my own fault.. I should have ended it with her a good while ago.

I find it sad, because she was my ideal type of girl, very caring and genuine. No games, no chit tests or drama.

I'm angry about the fact she ended it by a pathetic little text message.

So I chose not to respond back and have completlety Ghosted her.

I should be feeling relieved that I am out of this situation two years in... Instead of wasting more time.. But instead I feel saddened.

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your pain...but realize, as flaky as it is texting her message, she saved you a long angry drive home. A lot of things can happen in that instance.

I know how long distance LTR can be. My friend has one three hours away, been doing it for year and a half. He's 56 or 57.
Harder for us older fellas. :)
Makes you wonder if they feel as bad as we do when that happens, when they dump us.

Gather yourself, do things you enjoy and soon you'll be boffing someone else Lol. Keep your chin up.