The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

A soft pvssy has that much power over you ?

You must be softer then a soft pvssy to give up a hard earned position in ur workplace....
You’ve got a point and I can only blame myself considering I got into a workplace relationship. She’s been doing a lot lately to trigger a reaction from me. I guess it’s still raw and I’m being to sensitive to the smallest actions. I’ll probably laugh at these posts in another month.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
You’ve got a point and I can only blame myself considering I got into a workplace relationship. She’s been doing a lot lately to trigger a reaction from me. I guess it’s still raw and I’m being to sensitive to the smallest actions. I’ll probably laugh at these posts in another month.
Convince ur ego that she is a nobody and she will be a nobody.

34 Days Down

Pretty up-and-down week at work, saw her far more frequently than I wanted too but thats going to happen.

However! The weekend hits and I'm feeling great. Weighed myself today and I've lost a total of 16lbs since the split.

Not only that, I'm enjoying going through the DJ Bible and just wished I discovered this years ago. I feel like a very slow, but great progression is being made.

I'm regaining my confidence back at work and in general and you know what? I feel fantastic.

Days go by, sometimes hard, sometimes easy but the one major takeaway I can say to myself is I'm a far better man than I was before. Without the split, I wouldn't have identified certain toxic traits I have, how sometimes I can be too nice and available, it makes me cringe to think how I was! Well, not anymore. I've dodged an absolute bullet as she has shown her true colours since the breakup. Let her crack on.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reinvent urself even if you need to take on a new identity to achieve it.
Many people do this. Slim Shady was Marshall Mathers' alter ego. David Goggins created "Goggins." It's a way of separating from yourself, and looking intimately at who you are and saying **** that, stop being a *****. Very powerful stuff.

37 days.

It feels like a switch has gone off inside me, I hardly care about her anymore. Purchased Rollos book which is proving to be a fantastic read.

One thing I’ve noticed is she constantly stares at me if I have conversations with co-workers and it’s incredibly obvious to see. I owe her nothing, I’m improving by the day. It feels like I’ve had a breakthrough.

37 days.

It feels like a switch has gone off inside me, I hardly care about her anymore. Purchased Rollos book which is proving to be a fantastic read.

One thing I’ve noticed is she constantly stares at me if I have conversations with co-workers and it’s incredibly obvious to see. I owe her nothing, I’m improving by the day. It feels like I’ve had a breakthrough.
Sounds like you're starting to focus on yourself and not her. Good for you man, keep at it.

42 days.

Feeling absolutely great. Heavily invested in work, the gym and participating in a lot more social events with friends/family. I’m in the best shape I have been for a while. Had a few nights out, with a new confidence and I’m in the best position ever. Looked back on my original post which brought me to this site and some on this thread and I can gladly say I’m so much better, and fully over her.