Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you mid 60's? You could pass for 58 to 60.
spot-on, Lol
I think since I started growing the beard I get less comment about my age. Without the beard, I have a baby face and look much younger, but I like the beard, it adds some years but also some carcter to my face, (in my opinion, and others).

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3507
View attachment 3508
View attachment 3509

6'1, 200 lbs, 22 years old. Although I get looked at and get approached often, my main issue is that most people seem to think that I'm 30 or in my late 20's and they can't seem to shake off the fact that I'm 22 lol. Just finished school and going back and about to secure a good income with a couple jobs. In the process of moving out as well.
Hold up.....

Surge?

Serenity

Reaction score
I'll just throw this in here. I don't have as much muscle as many of you, but can't say I'm struggling with women. I've started going to the gym recently though. I'm 28.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look a lot like someone ik bro so that’s why. Are you Russian per chance? And does your name start with an S?
Ah ok. Don't want to reveal more than I have but I'm eastern european. Name doesn't start with an S.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve wanted to post this thread for literally years! But never knew if it would violate forum terms, I think it would solve a ton of problems on this forum.

I think some of us aren’t getting the results we want because your look needs a little tweaking, we are all diamonds in the rough.

So I invite anyone who is brave enough to post their real life picture and let us critique you in a friendly way.

The rules:
-No pictures with company logos or showing where you work

-No disrespect/bullying. We are helping each other, not here to make fun of each other.

-Feel free to blur a portion of the photo (eyes perhaps) to retain some anonymity.

and of course I’ll go first:
View attachment 3469
I know my beard looks a little messy, it’s usually neater.
Helped me out

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight **** it, it’s time to either put up or shut up. But Imma prolly ask the mods to delete this **** later on cuz I still want to be anon.

Just gonna warn y’all ahead of time that I can look ugly or goodlooking depending. Here’s the ugly ones first, I just took them right now lol:

Serenity

Reaction score
Man you look good, but you look 15
True, I do look young for my age, just like my father. I still occasionally get asked for ID. Not necessarily a disadvantage later in life.

Need to fix those teeth!
I knew someone would comment that right away, lol! It never really bothered me and it's fairly expensive to fix it. Maybe some day, but not in the near future. I'm sure everyone notices it, but nobody has given me any incentive to go get it fixed and personally it very rarely crosses my mind that my teeth are that way. It doesn't seem to cause me any problems.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS doesn’t do videos for some reason so this is why I gotta do it here. But anyway, this was just now:

That noise in the background is chicken that I’m cooking btw in case anyone is wondering lol