Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building Comfort but not Killing the Mystery?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that AJ is still up to her old tricks of trying to turn young men into supplicating idiots.

Aside to OP,

Didn't I mentioned once a long time ago that "game" is useless pieces of shiet that has no long term sustainability.

The proper game = Frame.

The rest of "game" is a bunch of tricks that will fvck up since you merely commit it to ur awesome memorization skill but it ain't you and that's what will fvck you up.

Frame = Game = Ur core values (ur intellectual character and ur childhood upbringing) + how you think (those knowledge you're have absorbed in ur psyche) + how you actually do things.
So I do have a question I've been meaning to ask for a bit. When you all say "Frame," is that the same thing as the "Masculine Frame" that I hear lots of people talk about? Or are those two totally different things?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that AJ is still up to her old tricks of trying to turn young men into supplicating idiots.

Aside to OP,

Didn't I mentioned once a long time ago that "game" is useless pieces of shiet that has no long term sustainability.

The proper game = Frame.

The rest of "game" is a bunch of tricks that will fvck up since you merely commit it to ur awesome memorization skill but it ain't you and that's what will fvck you up.

Frame = Game = Ur core values (ur intellectual character and ur childhood upbringing) + how you think (those knowledge you're have absorbed in ur psyche) + how you actually do things.
And I agree that the frame is very important. I'm still working on mine. But idk about not needing Game at all, cause Game is just a strategy in my opinion.

Like with the texting stuff people have been talking about in this thread. Without Game, even if you had a solid frame, you might make a rookie mistake like not texting only for logistics or texting her back the very same day. Then you can talk yourself out of the booty, or you come off as needy. And then she loses interest, even if she had a very high initial interest to begin with.

I know because I've done this crap several times.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So I do have a question I've been meaning to ask for a bit. When you all say "Frame," is that the same thing as the "Masculine Frame" that I hear lots of people talk about? Or are those two totally different things?
Masculinity is a code of conduct.

Frame is the sum total of you as a man.

As such masculinity is part of frame but not frame itself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And I agree that the frame is very important. I'm still working on mine. But idk about not needing Game at all, cause Game is just a strategy in my opinion.

Like with the texting stuff people have been talking about in this thread. Without Game, even if you had a solid frame, you might make a rookie mistake like not texting only for logistics or texting her back the very same day. Then you can talk yourself out of the booty, or you come off as needy. And then she loses interest, even if she had a very high initial interest to begin with.

I know because I've done this crap several times.
Because that 'strategy' is reactive.

U r merely reacting to a set of conditions that's subconsciously laid out by women.

And that means u r ultimately 'playing the game' within the feminine frame.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve said all I can say about it. If you see it another way, I respect that.

Peace :).
You're been continously preaching on how a women or girl wishes to be treated by a man.

Actually it's just how you wish to be treated by men.

You may deny it all you want but the more experienced men will know it.

Maybe you don't realise that all those single mommy's out there with sons are doing the same.

Training their sons on how to be a man based on "how they WISH to be treated by men".

But we have all seen how those boys grow up into bitter young men because it turns them into supplicating idiots, and most if not all their girlfriend's or wife's are turned off by it, sooner or later.

There can be no peace between us AJ until you cease and desist this preaching.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I know that when you're on a date, you're flirting, touching, and building rapport/comfort. But if you're building rapport by talking about things you have in common, how do you avoid killing the mystery?
Talking about things in common doesn’t kill mystery. Being emotional does.

My rules are three-fold

1) Don’t say anything emotional
2) Don’t try to connect
3) Don’t say anything dumb

If you don’t say anything emotional, she can’t use anything against you.

If you don’t try to connect, she will work harder for you validation

If you don’t say anything dumb, well that’s pretty self explanatory.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Building comfort- let her talk. Keep her talking. If you didnt realize this, women love to talk. They also love to talk about themselves. They will even trip up and tell you things that they shouldnt be telling you if you only listen.

Remain a mystery- You just talk enough to keep the conversation going.
Her: Yeah I really like to travel blah blah
You: Oh yeah? Where do you like traveling to?
Her: blah blah

By the end of the date she has told you more than enough for you to know if there needs to be a date #2. Ex BFs, social presence, etc etc. She will also feel as if the date went well because all she did was talk. Not realizing that you just kept the convo going.

She will also think "Man I really dont know much about him (mystery) so I think I need to find out more...."

Then comes date #2 and you do the same thing except you also take advantage of times in the convo to drop in sexual inuendos when needed and ramp up the sexual presence.

If you are good at this, you dont have to say much at all. Your body position, eyes, witty comments and sly smile will do it all without anything really coming out of your mouth.
I second this.

And if they ask... "Tell me about you" or something along those lines, just redirect the conversation back to them.

Most people don't really care what you have to say, they just want to hear themselves.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about things in common doesn’t kill mystery. Being emotional does.

My rules are three-fold

1) Don’t say anything emotional
2) Don’t try to connect
3) Don’t say anything dumb

If you don’t say anything emotional, she can’t use anything against you.

If you don’t try to connect, she will work harder for you validation

If you don’t say anything dumb, well that’s pretty self explanatory.
Ok this might sound stupid but can you define the difference between connecting and talking about commonalities with a woman?

The Blue Pill really cracks me up cause they're like "do everything you can to connect with a woman." Lol. You really wouldn't be too far off the mark if you did the opposite of everything The Blue Pill tells you to do

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this might sound stupid but can you define the difference between connecting and talking about commonalities with a woman?

The Blue Pill really cracks me up cause they're like "do everything you can to connect with a woman." Lol. You really wouldn't be too far off the mark if you did the opposite of everything The Blue Pill tells you to do
Id say finding commonalities is the blue pill of doing things.
Commonalities are not bad but dont make a special effort to find some its just needy imo

Connecting is done in many ways ,joking around, ****y /funny eye contact , kino.etc.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commonalities are not bad but dont make a special effort to find some its just needy imo

Connecting is done in many ways ,joking around, ****y /funny eye contact , kino.etc.
Good topic. The strongest connection is in her Experiencing who you are, not in telling her.

That Experience is strongest in the gift of space you give her and her ensuing pursuit, which is stronger in rapport building than 10000 words you could muster.

Without her experiencing who you are, deep respect will be absent. The same bonding as two high generals who have gone to war and now sit at a dinner table in deep respect for one another. Neither general speaks much, but they know one another deeply and in Reverence through having experienced one another at war. Nothing further really needs to be said.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's hilarious! You in the US? Maybe in theory but not from what i see around me.
Same. Of my single friends who are not red pill aware, the majority want girlfriends. They want a relationship. For them, women are the gatekeepers of both sex and relationships.

This all comes down to what women say they want vs what they actually respond to. If what women said they wanted worked, the manosphere would not exist.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen first-hand how much being a Mystery turns girls on. Crazy how it works like that. But this aspect has been something that I've struggled with for a bit.

I know that when you're on a date, you're flirting, touching, and building rapport/comfort. But if you're building rapport by talking about things you have in common, how do you avoid killing the mystery? I've learned that killing the mystery is essentially a fast track to the friendzone.

Going on a date tomorrow, so I'd like to hear your opinions.
Say less.

Learn to spit game. Aim at seduction and attraction. Leave comfort to women and small children.

Comfort kills seduction. Yes, mystery in MM has a part and component following A3. I know. The problem is that, we've had 6 decades of feminism and cuck. What guys deem as comfort is not ideal nor about to increase SNL ratio. Don't do it.

Learn to fluff. Learn how to vibe. Learn how to flirt and seed seduction without trying to build comfort. Child-like humor. Self amuse. Being comfortable in your own skin buikds comfort.

There's social experiments. Women are comfortable but withhold sex. Spring break, same chick goes ass to mouth 10min after meeting playboy at the bar.

Seed micro esculation. EG, create space between you and the chicks friends. Any iso is comfy building. Less trying to build rapport. No trying to show you have **** in common.

Be low in agreeableness. High in conscientiousness. Indifference. Aloof. Nonchalant are your staples in game.

As for comfort, seek less. Focus flash game, SNL, ONS, fwb, etc.

Hold your mystery. You want her to invest. Her seeking info is investment and likely interest level. Again, esculate. Act accordingly. Push pull.

RooshV is 110% correct. If a woman pushes back, flake, cold, ****, etc next her.

Learn to banter. You are saying stuff but absolutely nothing. Play your hand. Run game but hold your cards mate.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second this.

And if they ask... "Tell me about you" or something along those lines, just redirect the conversation back to them.

Most people don't really care what you have to say, they just want to hear themselves.
I had always wondered how to deal with this. Women ask you all these questions then they'll lose Attraction cause the Mystery is gone lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+ 1
This x infinite!

@OP, seed commonalities if you must but d9 so and pay no mind to it. Nor be attached to it. If anything, be difficult and more opt to lack common interests.

Moreover, let her recognise common interests. Be indifferent entirely to any such things. You can smash regardless.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had always wondered how to deal with this. Women ask you all these questions then they'll lose Attraction cause the Mystery is gone lol

Never listen to what women say. Hell, never give up anything nor answer her questions. If anything, do the opposite just to **** with her. Learn to troll. Neg ftw!

Chick: you probably got a bunch of girls?

Me: jealous?Insert troll meme. Jpeg

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Never listen to what women say. Hell, never give up anything nor answer her questions. If anything, do the opposite just to **** with her. Learn to troll. Neg ftw!

Lmao
Pure ****in gold

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The way I do it, I'd put all that under Attraction!

Is that your strategy on the dates?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Because that 'strategy' is reactive.

U r merely reacting to a set of conditions that's subconsciously laid out by women.

And that means u r ultimately 'playing the game' within the feminine frame.
This is key. Subconsciously programmed by the world of women.
Good post.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

LMAO. DEEZ that is awesome.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I do it, I'd put all that under Attraction!

Is that your strategy on the dates?
Im just myself on date lolll

I usualy try to let her talk, but for me and my ADHD it can be hard so usualy it turns into me doing 60% of the chit chat.

My strategy is mostly brutal honesty in a ****y/funny non apologistic way.
So im like **** commonalities, she tells me she is spiritual i just tell her i dont beleive in that stuff, then im make fun of her in a playful ****y/funny way..
This can be tricky, i sometime dig myself a very deep hole witht the crap i say, but idgaf about it.

Eye contact, some well timed smile and light touching for better result.