Building Comfort but not Killing the Mystery?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
@ubercat, you should have seen how I destroyed Spaz with simple logic in the egoless thread leaving him out to the wolves. He’s been chasing me around the forum like a little girl trying to save face ever since . Poor lil’ guy
You mean after I derailed ur egoless train into a train wreck leaving no survivors?

I wish you luck with ur teenage level tricks.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make sure to read at least one book every single month.
I am speed reader. My father put me onto goal by Brian Tracy. Tracy recommended 1book per week. I used to hate reading in school as a kid. I am now a junkie with reading. I clear several books a week on the regular. During commutes, I have audiobooks or podcasts going. Its superb. Currently reading the Tao Te Ching and the new millman book.

And yeah bro I'll keep practicing it today. Once again, it makes my Daygame and NightGame kinda similar.

I love that quote from Dr. Nerdlove. "You're not locked into one phase, you're always building Attraction, always building Comfort, always moving towards the Seduction."

That BS Ramble skill is how girls build comfort, eventually enough to sleep with you. So I'll keep practicing it.
Did you finish MM yet?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am speed reader. My father put me onto goal by Brian Tracy. Tracy recommended 1book per week. I used to hate reading in school as a kid. I am now a junkie with reading. I clear several books a week on the regular. During commutes, I have audiobooks or podcasts going. Its superb. Currently reading the Tao Te Ching and the new millman book.

Did you finish MM yet?
I have. Read it twice lol. I agree with everything except locking yourself into phases like he does. Like "no comfort before Attraction" and so on. I agree more with Dr. Nerdlove in that aspect. But Mystery's book is excellent

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have. Read it twice lol. I agree with everything except locking yourself into phases like he does. Like "no comfort before Attraction" and so on. I agree more with Dr. Nerdlove in that aspect. But Mystery's book is excellent
That's it man. Comp sci major lol thinking for himself. Big ups mate.

Its the bare bones basic essence that you extract. Emphasis on compliance. 3secs rule is Goat status. Sure, you can still approach but it is effective for a reason.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My intention wasn’t to shame him, and no where in my post did I suggest he call her so she can save face. She’s accountable to her own actions.

I stated why she likely dumped him, which is likely the reason she directly gave him and that reason makes sense to most women based on the risk of getting used for sex which is something a lot of women actually try to screen for. Again, this girl is accountable to her own actions, not him. He has no obligation to her what soever but that doesn’t change the fact that him not calling her was interpreted in a negative way by her and she dumped him as a result and that reaction is a based on something that many women do respond negatively too which is the guy not taking the initiative to reach out after dates and most definitely after sex. Right or wrong, it is what it is.

In an ideal world women would just take more initiative around these things and not be so passive, hopefully women do make some changes around that but we are not there yet.

This is all so interesting to finally catch up and read responses to my interaction.

For context, the reason I didn’t contact her for 3 days was because the very next morning (after the date we hooked up on) I flew to Maryland because my grandmother passed away and the funeral was Monday morning. The girl I took on the date knew about the funeral. As far as I’m concerned, F her for crying about me not texting her while I was away for that purpose. Shame on her (as far as I’m concerned).

Thanks for all the insight - I enjoy reading about this kind of stuff

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all so interesting to finally catch up and read responses to my interaction.

For context, the reason I didn’t contact her for 3 days was because the very next morning (after the date we hooked up on) I flew to Maryland because my grandmother passed away and the funeral was Monday morning. The girl I took on the date knew about the funeral. As far as I’m concerned, F her for crying about me not texting her while I was away for that purpose. Shame on her (as far as I’m concerned).

Thanks for all the insight - I enjoy reading about this kind of stuff
Oh, I thought it was a business trip and also to see family, like you stated in the casual texting thread. Maybe it’s a different girl, different situation if so my bad I don’t know how many girls you are dating lol. In any case you don’t owe her anything, there are other girls out there and sorry to hear about your grandmother.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it man. Comp sci major lol thinking for himself. Big ups mate.

Its the bare bones basic essence that you extract. Emphasis on compliance. 3secs rule is Goat status. Sure, you can still approach but it is effective for a reason.
Yeah man, very very useful stuff. The old school pickup stuff very much applies to this day and age. I'm kind of making up my own Game that is personalized for me. It's a mix of Mystery, Nerdlove and Roosh.

The Nerdlove Attraction Plan starts by building Comfort/Rapport and then building attraction by flirting as you move on, moving closer and closer to attraction as you go through the set. When I say Comfort/Rapport, I don't mean like a Beta Male though(calling her 3 times a week, telling her everything about himself, etc.) I mean by rambling and getting her comfortable talking to me. Lots of different conversational threads. I'm still a mysterious, shady guy that she has to work to get information from. I give her little bits and pieces at a time. Mystery says you have to do 90% of the talking at first, so a ramble is definitely necessary. Eventually I'm going to start writing my own personalized routines to fall back on as well, like Mystery suggests.

The more I go out in the field and then re-read the books again, the more this stuff seems to make sense to me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just myself on date lolll

I usualy try to let her talk, but for me and my ADHD it can be hard so usualy it turns into me doing 60% of the chit chat.

My strategy is mostly brutal honesty in a ****y/funny non apologistic way.
So im like **** commonalities, she tells me she is spiritual i just tell her i dont beleive in that stuff, then im make fun of her in a playful ****y/funny way..
This can be tricky, i sometime dig myself a very deep hole witht the crap i say, but idgaf about it.

Eye contact, some well timed smile and light touching for better result.
I realize that "Be Yourself" is the most cliched and useless advice in the dating community, but do you think that I could get away with just being my pure natural self when interacting with women as long as I'm following a decent Game Strategy so I don't fvck it up? I know not to be a slapd*ck cornball in general. But just being out and thinking "ok, hold a masculine frame, hold a masculine frame" is extremely mentally taxing

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that "Be Yourself" is the most cliched and useless advice in the dating community, but do you think that I could get away with just being my pure natural self when interacting with women as long as I'm following a decent Game Strategy so I don't fvck it up? I know not to be a slapd*ck cornball in general. But just being out and thinking "ok, hold a masculine frame, hold a masculine frame" is extremely mentally taxing
I think its possible, but you got to own it in a confident and non-apologetic way.

EXAMPLE: i know my job/education suck right now but idgaf what you think about it.

not easy to do for many but
It shows that even with that downside you know your value.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way @DEEZEDBRAH I know this isn't related to this thread at all, but still...

I'm a 22 year old senior in college. Should I feel bad for trying to fvck 18 year old freshman or should I just roll with it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, very very useful stuff. The old school pickup stuff very much applies to this day and age. I'm kind of making up my own Game that is personalized for me. It's a mix of Mystery, Nerdlove and Roosh.

The Nerdlove Attraction Plan starts by building Comfort/Rapport and then building attraction by flirting as you move on, moving closer and closer to attraction as you go through the set. When I say Comfort/Rapport, I don't mean like a Beta Male though(calling her 3 times a week, telling her everything about himself, etc.) I mean by rambling and getting her comfortable talking to me. Lots of different conversational threads. I'm still a mysterious, shady guy that she has to work to get information from. I give her little bits and pieces at a time. Mystery says you have to do 90% of the talking at first, so a ramble is definitely necessary. Eventually I'm going to start writing my own personalized routines to fall back on as well, like Mystery suggests.

The more I go out in the field and then re-read the books again, the more this stuff seems to make sense to me.

Mystery is a favourite. Keep it in mind, he's not oriented right (mental health). The dsm5 likely identifies a cluster of signs and symptoms as a diagnosis. A licence to kill and sling drugs. Rsd Tyler is ****ed but oneof the best minds in the pickup game.The portrayal of what is possible despite being 'low born,'that means that you nor i or anybody for that matter has zero excess.

Are you familiar with Goldmund Unleashed? Older dude, camera game, into tripping out, psychedelics, and doing pickup. Since tinder and online, ig, etc, the bar scene and clubs have changed. Women have changed. Not for the better.

Epic time to be a bachelor. Don't get it twisted. I am still putting my work in. Its a erw whereby men are expected to put in 100x and get little to nothing back in return.

Check tactical guide to women by Dr Shawn T Smith. A psychologist giving advice on women, dating, and red flags. He's red pilled and a father, husband, has daughters. He is a OG and excellent source of info to better Vet women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way @DEEZEDBRAH I know this isn't related to this thread at all, but still...

I'm a 22 year old senior in college. Should I feel bad for trying to fvck 18 year old freshman or should I just roll with it?
Make sure she's 18. Lulz

I'm 30. 40 in less than a decade. In the words of the great Connor Mcgregor,...

LOL

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that when you're on a date, you're flirting, touching, and building rapport/comfort. But if you're building rapport by talking about things you have in common, how do you avoid killing the mystery?
Listen 80% speak 20%.

Be polite, assertive, direct, romantic.

Hit the weights do cardio forgo your love of food and drink.

Be driven. I find this much more important than strategizing women. Find something to do during the day that occupies your heart and mind and you WILL attract women.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
commonalities?
Highly overrated in my opinion.

Listening is highly underrated.

Spend your time and attention on the ones you want, with zero regard for "common interests." In fact you should embrace the ones who have nothing whatsover in common with you. Your desire is top priority. Talking is low priority.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is a favourite. Keep it in mind, he's not oriented right (mental health). The dsm5 likely identifies a cluster of signs and symptoms as a diagnosis. A licence to kill and sling drugs. Rsd Tyler is ****ed but oneof the best minds in the pickup game.The portrayal of what is possible despite being 'low born,'that means that you nor i or anybody for that matter has zero excess.

Are you familiar with Goldmund Unleashed? Older dude, camera game, into tripping out, psychedelics, and doing pickup. Since tinder and online, ig, etc, the bar scene and clubs have changed. Women have changed. Not for the better.

Epic time to be a bachelor. Don't get it twisted. I am still putting my work in. Its a erw whereby men are expected to put in 100x and get little to nothing back in return.

Check tactical guide to women by Dr Shawn T Smith. A psychologist giving advice on women, dating, and red flags. He's red pilled and a father, husband, has daughters. He is a OG and excellent source of info to better Vet women.
I haven't heard of either of those dudes! I'll have to check them both out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the club and got a chance to try some of this stuff out yesterday. Good stuff, but I fvcked up massively again. I have a bad habit of ejecting from my own set lol. There was this girl who asked if I was single and said her friend was single too. I talked to her for a bit, went to go do something, and then she was gone lol. So I'll treat it like Daygame: don't leave the set until you get absolutely blown out. Or at least get her number. I don't think getting her number at the end even matters anymore, it's more important that you have a form of contact. So you can hook up the same night.

I'll go do some NightGame minimum 3 nights a week, even if its by myself. Of course I'll be working on being ultra social and everything too so I can get invited to parties. Top form 18-24 SMV only. I'm not fvcking any girls that I'm not really attracted to.

Also another thing I've learned for anyone applying this advice... Good luck trying to pickup in a club or bar setting if you don't have rhythm or know the kind of music they play lol. You need both if you really want to be successful. It's a social skill.

Last edited:

Clamslammer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I was kinda hoping you'd chime in on this thread bro. I always enjoy your responses.

What do you think about talking about commonalities with a girl? Say you both like classical music and video games for instance. Would you say that kills the mystery on the date or in general?
If its the first time you had sex with her you should have texted her or called her the next day and then went with the flow and set the next date. You have to remember every woman is insecure so give her a little to nibble on and then go back to setting and going on dates.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly overrated in my opinion.

Listening is highly underrated.

Spend your time and attention on the ones you want, with zero regard for "common interests." In fact you should embrace the ones who have nothing whatsover in common with you. Your desire is top priority. Talking is low priority.
That's pretty powerful. So as long as you pass her looks and availability test, you could fvck any girl ever.

I was rereading "Bang" for the millionth time. Roosh says that Commonalities can give you more to talk about, but they're absolutely not necessary to fvck a girl at all lol.

You can build comfort by learning about her, fluffing/vibing, etc. Reveal yourself bit by bit like a Russian Stacking Doll.

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My intention wasn’t to shame him, and no where in my post did I suggest he call her so she can save face. She’s accountable to her own actions.

I stated why she likely dumped him, which is likely the reason she directly gave him and that reason makes sense to most women based on the risk of getting used for sex which is something a lot of women actually try to screen for. Again, this girl is accountable to her own actions, not him. He has no obligation to her what soever but that doesn’t change the fact that him not calling her was interpreted in a negative way by her and she dumped him as a result and that reaction is a based on something that many women do respond negatively too which is the guy not taking the initiative to reach out after dates and most definitely after sex. Right or wrong, it is what it is.

In an ideal world women would just take more initiative around these things and not be so passive, hopefully women do make some changes around that but we are not there yet.
That's a woman that's low interest, that same woman is chasing other guys. you don't really have any way of knowing this but this is something that we men learned time and time again is that the whole hard to get and "need to be a chased"(100% agree with guru that this is among the worst red flags) is a symptom of low interest and nothing more. We learn this via a lot of experience checking ourselves into thinking that this time is different but sure enough...

Last edited: