Building Comfort but not Killing the Mystery?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Bro, it’s not rocket science. If an average looking 20-30 year old something girl is causing you ask this many questions before you even go on the date, what are you going to do when she tries to make your head spin a little bit?

Or just learn from Austin Powers.

AUSTIN: How does a hot chick like you end up working at the Ministry of Defense?
VANESSA; I went to Oxford and excelled in several subjects, but I ended up specializing in foreign languages. I wanted to travel -- see the world...
AUSTIN: That's fascinating, Vanessa. Listen, why don't we go into the back and shag?
VANESSA: What?
AUSTIN: I’ve been frozen for thirty years I have to see if my bits and pieces are still working!
VANESSA: Excuse me?
AUSTIN: My wedding tackle!
I'd have a bulletproof Game strategy so I could handle anything she threw at me lol

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz A bit off topic but so you don't use Game one bit? You just rely on your frame and that's it?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok and last post of the day... I tried out my new approach method. Seems to work pretty ok. It's really hard not to talk about myself at all though. I wonder how much mystery you need to maintain?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen first-hand how much being a Mystery turns girls on. Crazy how it works like that. But this aspect has been something that I've struggled with for a bit.

I know that when you're on a date, you're flirting, touching, and building rapport/comfort. But if you're building rapport by talking about things you have in common, how do you avoid killing the mystery? I've learned that killing the mystery is essentially a fast track to the friendzone.

Going on a date tomorrow, so I'd like to hear your opinions.
Always be working on yourself in the background but show her you care. People here always say “BE ALPHA BRO” in the real world, the girl won’t sleep with you unless she thinks you really care. This is why social circle is my go to. Always.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
@Spaz A bit off topic but so you don't use Game one bit? You just rely on your frame and that's it?
Yes I did when I was around 12 to perhaps 14 or 15 years old, I did all those stuff that got girls excited, cool hair style, cool swagger, cool stockings, cool breakdance moves, etc until I lost my virginity and realised that all I needed was actually popularity.

And being popular is only sustainable through frame (as I've described it).

Frame = Game = Results.

If the desired results is not achieved then go back to either 'how you think' or 'how you do things' .

So to answer ur question, I've not used 'game' (those little bag of tricks) since my early teens.

It's been frame from that time onwards.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH and I r at different stage of life and I m a screen and ltr guy. But 100% agree with him on game. Had dozens of chicks in their 30s tell me they have no idea why they r fuking me. Thank god for game.
I hold sociopathy traits. Entirely pragmatic for pulling and getting girls. The bar is top form SMV 18-23. I don't care for biological clock or women wanting to play house after best yrs are done. Its entirely about what they bring, level of investment, and willingness to follow my lead.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking rapport is easy. Every time she trots out an interview type question and you deflect it that will do it.

But what I'm saying is that you need to have the rapport before you can break it. Lot of guys go in too cool for school and just come across as abrasive and uncalibrated i.e. arseh0les
+1

If a thread is not building attraction or comfort, you can cut threads. I learned that in my earlier pickup days when julien was still on a rampage. @Op, deflect, change subject, and or even interrupt her to break rapport. Too much is annoying. Its affective like a n3g. Trolling, teasing etc.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

If a thread is not building attraction or comfort, you can cut threads. I learned that in my earlier pickup days when julien was still on a rampage. @Op, deflect, change subject, and or even interrupt her to break rapport. Too much is annoying. Its affective like a n3g. Trolling, teasing etc.
Trying to create attraction? You are living in the feminine frame thinking you are being impressive to women.

Last night I was talking to a woman that was asking me interview questions. I didn’t try to dodge it, break rapport or anything. I straight up said “when I was in Cali I worked out and made money and women wanted to sleep with me”. And she laughed and the I said “bartender let me get two shots of tequila. I’m trying to get us drunk.”

She spent the rest of the night Trying to seduce me.

My frame was “I don’t give a Fock about anything. No one can qualify me.”

And she sensed it and went into auto seduction mode

If you are really dominant you don’t gotta dip, dodge, try to create “attraction” or whatever the Fvck you learned from puas.

You can come as you are.

Being a dominant man who uses game makes no fvcking sense.

Being a guy who gets laid who needs to worship pua gurus and identify himself as some weirdo seducer makes no sense either.

Here is a frame that will give you true power.

“The art of doing whatever you want”.

This frame exists outside the matrix of trying to create attraction grasshopper.

You are stuck in a logical fallacy. You cannot try to create attraction by purposely trying to create it . Attraction happens when you don’t give a fvck about creating it.....and own who the fvck you are.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, how much do you usually fluff/vibe/ramble @DEEZEDBRAH ? It's becoming a cornerstone of my Game. I'm starting to practice it on normal people too, not just a part of my Game only.

I guess this new Approach Strategy would be like a mix of Nerdlove, Mystery, and Roosh. Seems like it'd be pretty effective.
Learn from anybody especially nattys. Guys naturally good with girls. Learn more and get a style of your own. I never used lines or canned material but, after thousands of approaches, its cyclical. The same stuff that pulls one will pull another. The ice breaker openers are second nature. Blanc called it skip the open. Lower importance of it. I aporoach the way I would had i already smashed. Aloof, indifference, nonchalant, zero ****s given.

I read a lot. The more kno, the better, and the more you have to say. The times lightning strikes is a rarity whereby you two just hit it off. More often than not, you smash and have nothing in common outside bumping uglies lol. It cannot be contrived when it is there. Women drop off afterwards when there's no real syncing coupled with hypergamy and bigger better prize.

To keep Mystery, learn to reveal NOTHING. Don't reveal yourself. I met a monk years ago. He's from somewhere in Asia. Where's the whole get up. I was on a bender. We somehow had a chat. He was a mind ****. Like, if you asked a question, he will answer your question with a question (if at all). Pretty sure he was Buddhist and ordained. Most of the 1st World answers the question. DON'T. LEARN TO QUESTION A QUESTION. It makes people think. It also Vets the questionnaire, the motive, and intention. You hold your cards. You are a outlier. She must try to figure you out. Any such attempt to do so is interest level, is compliance, and submissive. Post smash, don't begin to givr away your cards. She hasn't earned it. Its why open communication is cucked. Its why divorce occurs. Its why open books are gay.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn from anybody especially nattys. Guys naturally good with girls. Learn more and get a style of your own. I never used lines or canned material but, after thousands of approaches, its cyclical. The same stuff that pulls one will pull another. The ice breaker openers are second nature. Blanc called it skip the open. Lower importance of it. I aporoach the way I would had i already smashed. Aloof, indifference, nonchalant, zero ****s given.

I read a lot. The more kno, the better, and the more you have to say. The times lightning strikes is a rarity whereby you two just hit it off. More often than not, you smash and have nothing in common outside bumping uglies lol. It cannot be contrived when it is there. Women drop off afterwards when there's no real syncing coupled with hypergamy and bigger better prize.

To keep Mystery, learn to reveal NOTHING. Don't reveal yourself. I met a monk years ago. He's from somewhere in Asia. Where's the whole get up. I was on a bender. We somehow had a chat. He was a mind ****. Like, if you asked a question, he will answer your question with a question (if at all). Pretty sure he was Buddhist and ordained. Most of the 1st World answers the question. DON'T. LEARN TO QUESTION A QUESTION. It makes people think. It also Vets the questionnaire, the motive, and intention. You hold your cards. You are a outlier. She must try to figure you out. Any such attempt to do so is interest level, is compliance, and submissive. Post smash, don't begin to givr away your cards. She hasn't earned it. Its why open communication is cucked. Its why divorce occurs. Its why open books are gay.
I make sure to read at least one book every single month.

And yeah bro I'll keep practicing it today. Once again, it makes my Daygame and NightGame kinda similar.

I love that quote from Dr. Nerdlove. "You're not locked into one phase, you're always building Attraction, always building Comfort, always moving towards the Seduction."

That BS Ramble skill is how girls build comfort, eventually enough to sleep with you. So I'll keep practicing it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Mystery is what builds Attraction, not comfort/rapport. Comfort/rapport ruins Attraction"

You are getting to know HER, but she's not getting to know YOU. She only gets little bits and pieces. As counterintuitive as it sounds, that's the best way I can think of to describe how to do this without killing that Mystery.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Mystery is what builds Attraction, not comfort/rapport. Comfort/rapport ruins Attraction"

You are getting to know HER, but she's not getting to know YOU. She only gets little bits and pieces. As counterintuitive as it sounds, that's the best way I can think of to describe how to do this without killing that Mystery.
When you think about it, when she dont know.much about you her imaginations fills the gap.
What she imagine is most of the time way better than the boring reality.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, when she dont know.much about you her imaginations fills the gap.
What she imagine is most of the time way better than the boring reality.
And with that it's almost as if she's gaming herself

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 mate your struggling with integrating all the content. All normal just keep pushing through. I can see u flipping. Yes say less but also build rapport. Then once she s invested push pull and make all the jerk moves you feel like.

It's like martial arts. I sometimes spar with this karate guy who s on the spectrum. And like a lot of autistic guys he s supernaturally strong like a bear. Believe me I give that a lot respect. If he ever got his machine hands on me he d tear me apart. My mate said he looks confused because he can't bring his power into play. I just flow around him.

Guys like me and Deez and g1000 r like water. If she needs a dominant that's what we do. If she needs more rapport ditto. I see it as feeding my sales funnel. My frame is a big steel ball covered in foam rubber. No little chickie or internet fake alpha is going to dent the ball.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 mate your struggling with integrating all the content. All normal just keep pushing through. I can see u flipping. Yes say less but also build rapport. Then once she s invested push pull and make all the jerk moves you feel like.

It's like martial arts. I sometimes spar with this karate guy who s on the spectrum. And like a lot of autistic guys he s supernaturally strong like a bear. Believe me I give that a lot respect. If he ever got his machine hands on me he d tear me apart. My mate said he looks confused because he can't bring his power into play. I just flow around him.

Guys like me and Deez and g1000 r like water. If she needs a dominant that's what we do. If she needs more rapport ditto. I see it as feeding my sales funnel. My frame is a big steel ball covered in foam rubber. No little chickie or internet fake alpha is going to dent the ball.
Always comes back to frame, ay mate?

But yeah, I think I get it now. I'm actually out doing some approaches rn and it's not as hard as I thought really... just ramble but don't talk about yourself. Counterintuitive but it works.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

All 3 of you are stuck in 'teenage mode', still stuck with playing within the feminine frame.

Get out of it and grow up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ubercat, you should have seen how I destroyed Spaz with simple logic in the egoless thread leaving him out to the wolves. He’s been chasing me around the forum like a little girl trying to save face ever since . Poor lil’ guy