Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife doing 180 to save marriage

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you asked, I'll offer a suggestion to get the ball rolling for OP since his wife has shown interest to better their marriage.

For a man to have power he must 1st display it through his leadership, a skill set that empowers his family to aim for greater heights.

Previously I said, head to the beach, this is an example and let's use that example to explore on how he could display his leadership through empowering his wife and daughter with them feeling wanted, appreciated and being all around happier.

He could then replicate this example the same way or in other facets of his leadership.

I'll make it step by step for good order and easy understanding.

1. Gather the family for dinner.
2. Inform them that you're decided to take a trip the beach and have a BBQ, attendance is compulsory.
3. Partition out each work the wife and daughter needs do in preparation of the BBQ, prior to leaving the house.
4. The above 1 - 3 steps is where you exercise ur "head of the family" dictatorial powers. If the wife or daughter makes moves to subvert that power, brush it aside by simply saying "the family that plays together sticks together", now they have nothing to counter that.
5. From hereon only express ur leadership of empowerment.
6. Hold discussions with both wife and daughter on how to make the day trip to the beach a success.
7. Ask for suggestions, allow their imagination to flourish, encourage it as they give ideas, let them feel wanted and important.
8. As ideas flow in, pick one that YOU think amuses you most, then encourage whomever gave out that idea by asking more follow up questions, let them think on it and provide the resources - this will make a person feel needed, appreciated and all around create a good vibe.
9. Replicate No. 8 on another idea until you have sufficient 'games' for the day trip to have fun.
10. Now partition out the plan for games and entertainment (for the day trip) to ur wife and daughter, granting them powers to execute it, offering them resources, time to prepare and only when asked, ur guidance but never instruct - remember that. Allow them to take ownership of said task.
11. End.

All the above is a display of power.

Is it hard?

Or easy to accomplish?
fantastic dude, absolutely fantastic. great idea!! like the example!! going to try it out myself, I appreciate the ability to steal.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
fantastic dude, absolutely fantastic. great idea!! like the example!! going to try it out myself, I appreciate the ability to steal.
Don't worry it will work.

Because.

Spaz is a mother fvcking great man.

(I know it's irritating but I have the power to bully you azzholes into greatness).

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I’ve read through all of this thread. This is typical of 99% of marriages. Yes that’s right, 99%.

She cuddled with you because she wanted to know how far she would have to go to save her provider.

Women don’t just want a boyfriend or a husband. That’s not how it works. I am trying to communicate this in a way that’s understandable. A woman will push a man to be a couple. Boyfriend/girlfriend. Husband/wife.

Marriage or an LTR is not what they really seem to be. Two people being together. That’s not how this works. A woman wants a “boyfriend/husband” and still suck and fuk interesting men when they show up. Let that sink in. A man in a relationship is a pair of fuzzy slippers. Nice when her feet are cold but better off under the bed.

A woman wants both. This is her goal. A home base, pivot man, and then her extracurricular activities that go with her sexual habits. The women who say they want a relationship are pretty dangerous to an unsuspecting man. With modern laws, she can be more certain of her survival, no matter what happens.

Don’t you ever think a woman doesn’t have a sex drive or that she doesn’t need sex. This is a manipulation to steer you away from the obvious. You are really being unobservant. Almost criminal in its level of non-confront. It’s pretty scary, I get it.
It was always her plan to have it set up this way. All women know this. All women are amoral when it comes to their sexual appetites and needs.

The only people who don’t know what’s going on is men. Well, 95% of men.
You're right, most of the time when I'm looking for a potential partner, I watch out for how she vibes her feelings and having emotional connection in that particular initial early in that atttraction phase with a gurl, and guess what, almost none of them have it, they just wanted to fvck, per day I can get at least 5 ioi from female, when I found the one I like, I **** test them to avoid being a doting male provider material. Theyre so used with stupid azz beta males that easily manipulated, chewed and spit out and will do anything for just a puzzy, I'm still looking for a right potential suitors thou. Dont gave up,

An intimacy that stop growing will just end up dead.. In my opinion your marriage already are. No amount of repetition may change that, you're already seen all of the reel of the movie for 20 years.. Just cut your loses.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, most of the time when I'm looking for a potential partner, I watch out for how she vibes her feelings and having emotional connection in that particular initial early in that atttraction phase with a gurl, and guess what, almost none of them have it, they just wanted to fvck, per day I can get at least 5 ioi from female, when I found the one I like, I **** test them to avoid being a doting male provider material. Theyre so used with stupid azz beta males that easily manipulated, chewed and spit out and will do anything for just a puzzy, I'm still looking for a right potential suitors thou. Dont gave up,

An intimacy that stop growing will just end up dead.. In my opinion your marriage already are. No amount of repetition may change that, you're already seen all of the reel of the movie for 20 years.. Just cut your loses.
Has anyone thru agressive means ever flipped this sort of situation? Cheating, lying, ignoring, etc all tools available?

There needs to be a bible on the position because a good 50% or so of men in relationship end up in this alignment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone thru agressive means ever flipped this sort of situation? Cheating, lying, ignoring, etc all tools available?

There needs to be a bible on the position because a good 50% or so of men in relationship end up in this alignment.
Ask @highSpeed he's testing it now.

StayOrGo?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update guys:
It's been one week since my "confrontation" with my wife. She has done a 180 with respect to affection and love. But still no sex which is pretty shocking. I can't lie, I expected her to drop to her knees and give me the bj of her life but nope. Nada. Crazy. She must not realize what's at stake or just doesn't care.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update guys:
It's been one week since my "confrontation" with my wife. She has done a 180 with respect to affection and love. But still no sex which is pretty shocking. I can't lie, I expected her to drop to her knees and give me the bj of her life but nope. Nada. Crazy. She must not realize what's at stake or just doesn't care.
Have you tried what I suggested?

Confrontation is just all talk and no action.

Learn how to lead.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update guys:
Confrontation plays into the woman. I said this earlier and some dumb a$$ said otherwise and even got hostile. You are operating out of frustration, anger and she knows that’s desperation.
Do as spaz says. Next time don’t listen to feminine ideas.

This is a stacked deck in the feminine imperative. Step outside the “reasonable”, the programmed social responses and actions. They ALL lead to failure in the end.

Leadership is a one way flow. From the leader outward.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update guys:
You cant threaten or give ultimatums. Its about actions.

StayOrGo?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried what I suggested?

Confrontation is just all talk and no action.

Learn how to lead.
No I haven't. I love your idea its just that the timing has been bad. Plus, I'm wondering if its worth all the effort. I'm feeling less and less inclined to save things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No I haven't. I love your idea its just that the timing has been bad. Plus, I'm wondering if its worth all the effort. I'm feeling less and less inclined to save things.
So you're here to seek approval from other men to go cheating and not actually trying to actively save ur marriage?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't SAY anything. Your negotiation will be non verbal.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The best revenge is to leave that situation, and be happy that you know you doesn't deserved those kind of things... Most guys do best when they try to save the relationship that already dies, they didnt realize it's only lowers their value and set up for more drama and agony. The best flipping is to leave and live happily.

The last girl I flip when she badly respond to my shlt test, start giving me those feelers and still being in my proximity for a long time now... It's kinda mess my mind and feel empathy towards her.. Thou I still thinking about it.. Lol.. Shes an hb9

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge is to leave that situation, and be happy that you know you doesn't deserved those kind of things... Most guys do best when they try to save the relationship that already dies, they didnt realize it's only lowers their value and set up for more drama and agony. The best flipping is to leave and live happily.

The last girl I flip when she badly respond to my shlt test, start giving me those feelers and still being in my proximity for a long time now... It's kinda mess my mind and feel empathy towards her.. Thou I still thinking about it.. Lol.. Shes an hb9
I wasnt talking about revenge. Just hardball. But yes it makes sense to deal with ladies who value you enough in the 1st place.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt talking about revenge. Just hardball. But yes it makes sense to deal with ladies who value you enough in the 1st place.
Don't you think romoving yourself from the triangution aka cheating etc won't make her suffer? It's better than hardball. She left with no options, there's no one to play the drama..the guy could leave her anytime not so long after you left or cheat with another man's wife.. Like you have advised to me before.. 'greyrock' from my bpd thread not so long ago eh?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think romoving yourself from the triangution aka cheating etc won't make her suffer? It's better than hardball. She left with no options, there's no one to play the drama..the guy could leave her anytime not so long after you left or cheat with another man's wife.. Like you have advised to me before.. 'greyrock' from my bpd thread not so long ago eh?
Yea pulling from the triangle puts all the stress on the other guy. And it makes it not so fun... When you move on with a new sexy babe its a sobering reality for her shytty behavior.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me when I was young and naive, my 1st ever gf since college of 2 years decided to abruptly dump me for another guy, I left, but it was a huge emotional toll thaf I have to endure..the drama she started to make the dump legitimate was a complete mess, Not long after that guy left her and she's now married to a beta provider.

A guy who interested To another man's women will left as soon he get the hold of the women and find another, its a vicious cycle of a narcissist or a nut job. It's all about the chase.. The Chase--not the capture. The moment they sense you're hopelessly hooked, they lose interest, and their distancing and acting-out behaviors begin.

StayOrGo?

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're here to seek approval from other men to go cheating and not actually trying to actively save ur marriage?
I don't agree. I am here to get advice. When the advice provided (yours specifically) requires more work than I desire to put in, I don't think you can say I'm not trying to save my marriage because I've chosen not to follow your advice. I am willing to take certain steps to save my marriage. Not all steps. And the fact that I'm not willing to take all steps doesn't mean I'm here to seek approval to go cheating.