Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I tell if a girl that is outgoing likes me?

Gehpzy

Reaction score
So, i've been hanging out with this girl from a town 15 miles from my home. I met her first day of training on a new job, she was also a trainee. I was working up to ask her if she wanted to go to the festival and she said "if you're asking me to go then its a yes". The whole time we've been together she's always standing close to me, smiling, laughing, looking me in my eyes. I dont know if she is that way with everyone since she is naturally outgoing. The past two days we've went to her towns festival and sat at a picnic table and told eachother personal stories. She told me she has never told anyone "that" before only me. The next day we were in her car and she was showing me her favorite songs. She parked next to my car and she started singing to me, atleast 10 songs. She was beautiful. The whole time looking into my eyes and smiling while she was singing. The day before she told me she was single and told me about her ex and why she didn't like him anymore. She also took me shopping twice, "Accidentally shoulder bumping me". Should I move in or should I take it slow?? Or do you think she just wants to be friends?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting aside the problems of dating a co-worker, which can be huge:

I think you need to make your move quick, or your window will close. Just keep your expectations low, so you won't be disappointed.

Gehpzy

Reaction score

I think you need to make your move quick, or your window will close. Just keep your expectations low, so you won't be disappointed.
thank you very much ill take it in consideration! i think im gonna ask her to go somewhere just the 2 of us and im gonna go for it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

This is good advice.

Make the approach fast and don't wait.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my classic mistake... not recognizing high interest level and acting on it. Based on your description, doesn't sound any more obvious to me...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That all seems way too much, too soon. I am going to say she isn’t into you but is a narcissist and love bombing you. Proceed with caution. Females don’t usually throw themselves that quickly into any man. Some of the phrases she used sound classically like a narcissist like bad mouthing the ex, singing to you, telling person stores right away.” She hasn’t known you long enough to be THAT into you so i see those behaviors as a red flag. No harm in seeing how it unfolds of course but be aware. “i have never told anyone else that before” is a line used to make you feel instantly special.

As a “disclaimer” i am female, older and have some experience with a narcissist. Just my opinions.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!
The amount of IOI she gave is enough to write a novel about.

This chick is giving you the green light and is most likely DTF.
Quit questioning her interest levels and go for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2019 you can tell if she really likes you because shed desire you inside of her. Ie: she will have sex to obtain your validation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion your mistake is wasting your time, energy, and focus on trying to recognize their interest level.

I never look for IOIs. The only thing that interests me is my interest level in them.
Imho there is nothing to look for. Its blatently obvious shes highly interested.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion your mistake is wasting your time, energy, and focus on trying to recognize their interest level.

I never look for IOIs. The only thing that interests me is my interest level in them.
Dude... logic much?

In case not: False Dichotomy Alert! I am only watching for interest level if I had interest level in them to begin with. Not mutually exclusive concepts in the least. Even then it would be to ascertain whether I would be wasting time, energy, and focus on a person who simply isn't into me.

The latter is basically one (*one*, not all) of the underpinnings of the concept of "Next!", no?