Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You basically just changed "hypergamy" to "feminine imperative." I wouldn't be surprised if it was word for word out of The Rational Male
Too bad I didn't read the rational male.

I was being gentle in my posts but I'll be blunt now.

The perception of high value men, which you think is Richie Rich is flawed. You think that because you max ur looks, you max ur status (work/money) and you maxed out reading all the available books on game that u r the shiet and can't understand why women leave ur noob ass so it must be hypergamy. A bunch of entitled men who thinks the world owes them a favor.

Yet Hypergamy doesn't seem to apply to a section of men who are go getters, they can be bums (drug dealers, conman, thief's, badboys etc), they can be jailbirds, they can be anything under the sun even a brick layer or some azzhole but they all have something in common - a go getter.

Do you think a go getter wise in the ways of the world not dismiss a woman who steps out of line or even would allow his women to disrespect him?

Now explain how can hypergamy exist when it's doesn't apply to all?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I've never understood people that post a lot. How do you find the time? I work in construction, as a leader of men. You know, around the felons and low lifes that you like to denigrate. It's a different world than the one you live in, I'm sure.

For someone that seems to have it all, with a specialty in leadership qualities, in a high power position, how do you find the time to post dozens of times a day? Under multiple accounts. And plagiarize.
Go ahead and ask the owner of ur company why he is so free.

You might learn something on why u r a low end supervisor and why he's the owner.

U

user43770

Too bad I didn't read the rational male.

I was being gentle in my posts but I'll be blunt now.

The perception of high value men, which you think is Richie Rich is flawed. You think that because you max ur looks, you max ur status (work/money) and you maxed out reading all the available books on game that u r the shiet and can't understand why women leave ur noob ass so it must be hypergamy. A bunch of entitled men who thinks the world owes them a favor.

Yet Hypergamy doesn't seem to apply to a section of men who are go getters, they can be bums (drug dealers, conman, thief's, badboys etc), they can be jailbirds, they can be anything under the sun even a brick layer or some azzhole but they all have something in common - a go getter.

Do you think a go getter wise in the ways of the world not dismiss a woman who steps out of line or even would allow his women to disrespect him?

Now explain how can hypergamy exist when it's doesn't apply to all?
So, now you're changing your tune? You're telling me that a man doesn't have to be perfect in order to attract women? Because in the thread I quoted earlier you said otherwise:

A gentleman that's articulate, well mannered, successful, has presence, a large sphere of influence, educated, positive minded, etc etc but beneath all that lies that ever present masculine strength of the aggressiveness, dominance, hunger, ambition, daring, dismissive attitude, arrogance, superiority etc.

In other words, he is both an angel and a demon all rolled into one, with the ability to call forth either one at will.
This is why I called you out. In order to find success with women, you must contain all good qualities, and be able to summon each one on demand...

That's why I laughed at you mentioning be a visionary, after you had already named off a dozen things...."Oh, your wife left you? You should have been better at being a visionary..."

What practical advice. Why didn't I think of being a visionary? And being everything that my wife wanted at any particular moment, depending on her ever-changing feelings?

*I've never been married, by the way. Just calling bullsh1t when I see it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, now you're changing your tune? You're telling me that a man doesn't have to be perfect in order to attract women? Because in the thread I quoted earlier you said otherwise:

This is why I called you out. In order to find success with women, you must contain all good qualities, and be able to summon each one on demand...

That's why I laughed at you mentioning be a visionary, after you had already named off a dozen things...."Oh, your wife left you? You should have been better at being a visionary..."

What practical advice. Why didn't I think of being a visionary? And being everything that my wife wanted at any particular moment, depending on her ever-changing feelings?

*I've never been married, by the way. Just calling bullsh1t when I see it.
That quote was my interpretation of a Prince of a man.

You think that the man I mentioned there automatically became that?

No boy, he worked his way up but he was a go getter to begin with.

This is why you can't understand and have a hard time computing it.

U

user43770

That quote was my interpretation of a Prince of a man.

You think that the man I mentioned there automatically became that?

No boy, he worked his way up but he was a go getter to begin with.

This is why you can't understand and have a hard time computing it.
I don't have a hard time understanding. You highlighted that point yourself, because you thought it was important. I thought it was a joke.

And I'm obviously not your boy, bud.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a hard time understanding. You highlighted that point yourself, because you thought it was important. I thought it was a joke.

And I'm obviously not your boy, bud.
It's a joke. It's not important. Hypergamy exist.

I get why you so desperately want that to be true, need that to be true, wish that to be true.

I get why u r angry.

But it ain't my fault that women leave you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Trading - is monkey branching

Hypergamy - best option
Hahaha

You always got a new twist that's interesting.

Once something is so deeply entrenched in a man's mind it's really hard to let go.

Because that's the reality he created for himself or gave the power over to someone else and they created that reality for him.

U

user43770

It's a joke. It's not important. Hypergamy exist.

I get why you so desperately want that to be true, need that to be true, wish that to be true.

I get why u r angry.

But it ain't my fault that women leave you.
Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter. Just tired of seeing your face all the time like you know everything. Especially since you're obviously a plagiarist.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U

user43770

@Grewd said the same thing too.

In this forum's context then I know plenty beyond most men here.

Right.

And that's why you think I have multiple accounts and a whole bunch of oddities that doesn't make sense to you.
Call em like I see em. I'm glad you're here, though, because you give mostly good advice and Lord knows I don't have the time to do it. Nor do I have the interest to these days. You'll get bored of it eventuall too, boy

U

user43770

@Spaz Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter towards women. I got past that many years ago. As we all must, at some point, I reckon. Stop thinking everything is about you, you fag lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes I said males and not men.

Here's the definition of Hypergamy:

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up" or "gold-digging", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves. The term does not always need to imply marriage, nor does it need to be restricted to social status, but rather, can be implied to several categories which could be deemed hierarchical, such as higher physical or sexual attractiveness.

Males who throw out the word "Hypergamy" pretty much show their hand as insecure and place all power at women's feet as if a woman or women who leave are somehow always leaving for someone or something "better". As if it's only women who leave 100% of the time and 100% of the time for someone or something "better". Even perceived to be "better".

Yes, you could do as many mental gymnastics as you like to pin "hypergamy" on women somehow being "hypergamous" to try to comfort yourself in your insecure paranoia of "precious" deciding to be free and making a moronic decision, but the fact is not every woman ends up with Mr. Perfect moneybags Superman. In fact many leave good, successful men for lowlives, alcoholics, drug addicts, convicts, younger men, criminals, other women, older men with far less to offer, abusive men, unfaithful men, and so on. Not nearly every woman is content or longing for a perfect 10, filthy rich, all star. You have the florence nightingale's, chicks who want other married men that may have nothing you have to offer that's better, women with low self esteem, some who prefer lowlives because thats what they're used to or their father was abusive etc.

If you honestly believe that the countless examples of women, even great looking ones don't seek worse men with less to offer for whatever mental and psychological issues these women have, and somehow still rationalize this as "hypergamy", then you really need to re-assess your self-esteem.
So the fact that most of the men that get a lot of hot women are Chads is just "statistical noise"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought most of us understood it's a placeholder term for female mating nature?

You are right though that some men are using it as an excuse to not improve themselves.
It's more of a case of realizing that even if they improve themselves, it's not going to matter. For example, the only way these manlets would be able to get a woman is if every other available man is a child molester:

(@ about 2:05:15)

U

user43770

It's more of a case of realizing that even if they improve themselves, it's not going to matter. For example, the only way these manlets would be able to get a woman is if every other available man is a child molester:

(@ about 2:05:15)

In your case MatureDJ, I think you're paving your own road, so to speak. You seem to spend the entirety of your days reading feminist articles online and posting them here.

Change it up, sir. Go for a walk and be with nature for a while. Force yourself to do something different than what you normally do. It can really add a lot of spice to the boring life.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your case MatureDJ, I think you're paving your own road, so to speak. You seem to spend the entirety of your days reading feminist articles online and posting them here.

Change it up, sir. Go for a walk and be with nature for a while. Force yourself to do something different than what you normally do. It can really add a lot of spice to the boring life.
I do a lot of other things. Of course, I do a lot of reading. I spend net about 15 minutes a day on this forum. I am retired BTW.

U

user43770

I do a lot of other things. Of course, I do a lot of reading. I spend net about 15 minutes a day on this forum. I am retired BTW.
Yeah, but you still have to mix it up every once and a while. Maybe talk to a cute girl at the local market

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter towards women. I got past that many years ago. As we all must, at some point, I reckon. Stop thinking everything is about you, you fag lol
It's you bringing it up and me being magnanimous today, even tried to placate ur fears by addressing it.

Let's conclude this, you hv yet to answer my question, quid pro quo boy.