Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To you that seems like it's hypergamy.

To me it's just survival, with the feminine imperative pushing women to get the most out for her and her future offsprings.

Feminine imperative = Her survival 1st (inclusive lifestyle) and 2nd that of her offspring.

It's in all women, in all countries.

It's biological not cultural.
And what do you call this? survival? Is it survival in western countries too?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And what do you call this? survival? Is it survival in western countries too?
Yes. When poor it's survival, when rich its maintaining her lifestyle.

So women will manipulate to achieve it subconsciously.

Basically everything a woman does is in one way or the other very much set by her basic programming = feminine imperative.

The feminine imperative is an important tool for the survival of humanity.

And we men must recognise that in order to use it to our benefit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all constantly weighing our options in life. It's natural to get bored with the way things are going and start looking around... grass is always greener.
Exactly this. Rollo took "Hypergamy" and ran with it and wrote volumes on it. It's a useful concept and a ten cent word. But it really is just a question of "can I do better and is it worth the risk?" Both sexes contemplate this. (Although there are some dudes out there who I think honestly realize they've punched above their weight, lol.)

As for who's at fault...you can take ownership of where you messed up WITHOUT letting her off the hook for her decisions. Women are not Play-Doh. If you spend your life agonizing over where you went wrong because of someone else's choices, you're in for a sorry life. Too many red pillers trade in one form of self-flagellation for another.

U

user43770

Hypergamy (or feminine imperative) and Briffault's Law are still the foundation of the red-pill, in my opinion.

Men need to learn early that women aren't the innocent little creatures that society portrays, and that they aren't capable of the kind of utter loyalty that men are. It's not in their nature.

I'm sure women have a similar feeling when they get older and see that most men aren't attracted to them anymore. Realizing that the world isn't what you thought it was is tough for everyone.

U

user43770

Reading my earlier posts, I see that I wasn't making the point that I intended.

I wasn't referring to success with women in a general sense - as in the ability to talk to women and get laid - but in LTRs. Completely different things.

When a woman leaves a man after a LTR, you can't always blame it on the man's lack of qualities or leadership skills. Many times these are a factor, sure, but sometimes there is nothing you can do. Sometimes the grass was actually greener on the other side.

I was taught by my parents at an early age that you can't be the best in everything. As I got older and gained experience, I saw it for myself. You can't always accomplish what you set your mind to, despite what my teachers and coaches said while I was growing up. We millennials sure were a coddled generation.

U

user43770

Been saying that since forever, based on my experiences with women 1 on 1. But more interestingly or probably importantly in coming on to "taken" girls in the cold approach.

Any guy can find this out in an afternoon.
Day-game is a bit different, though. It's easy for a chick to turn you down when you're at the grocery store...try it again at the bar on a Friday night, when her boyfriend is out of town. Odds increase tenfold!

Though, AWALT is one thing I never agreed with in the manosphere. Obviously there are exceptions. My mom, of course; my brother's wife, probably...

I kid. I've met some very respectable women in my lifetime.

U

user43770

My findings have been that women aren't so quick to overlook an emotional investment, even when I've been considerably better (by my opinion) than her guy (they show you on their phones occasionally).

Women still have a flirt, because they enjoy it. And when starting out, it's easily mistaken for interest. As you grind through rejections, it's much easier to tell quick, and a bit predictable. These sorts have good boundaries. I think boundaries is the key thing.
America has been in the grip of feminism for a long time. The "find yourself" and "yolo" mentality is prevalent pretty much everywhere you go.

You think our ancestors would have fought in WW2 if they could see where we are now?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically everything a woman does is in one way or the other very much set by her basic programming = feminine imperative.

You are on point. Darwin can explain most of the female behavior we see today.

U

user43770

You are on point. Darwin can explain most of the female behavior we see today.
You know he just summarized rollo's definition of hypergamy, right?

Better question. Does @Spaz know that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Reading my earlier posts, I see that I wasn't making the point that I intended.

I wasn't referring to success with women in a general sense - as in the ability to talk to women and get laid - but in LTRs. Completely different things.

When a woman leaves a man after a LTR, you can't always blame it on the man's lack of qualities or leadership skills. Many times these are a factor, sure, but sometimes there is nothing you can do. Sometimes the grass was actually greener on the other side.

I was taught by my parents at an early age that you can't be the best in everything. As I got older and gained experience, I saw it for myself. You can't always accomplish what you set your mind to, despite what my teachers and coaches said while I was growing up. We millennials sure were a coddled generation.
So you're a millennial, that explains this post.

Tell me your admirable qualities and I will tell you why the grass is greener on the other side.

U

user43770

The last time I Googled hypergamy, it's women trading up for a high valued man.
Ok. So you don't believe in hypergamy, yet you basically plagiarized Rollo's definition of hypergamy, in a thread about hypergamy.

Tell me more about your admirable qualities.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. So you don't believe in hypergamy, yet you basically plagiarized Rollo's definition of hypergamy, in a thread about hypergamy.

Tell me more about your admirable qualities.
Point out which part.

Be specific boy.

U

user43770

Point out which part.

Be specific boy.

This part. Your entire post

U

user43770

You basically just changed "hypergamy" to "feminine imperative." I wouldn't be surprised if it was word for word out of The Rational Male

U

user43770

@Spaz I've never understood people that post a lot. How do you find the time? I work in construction, as a leader of men. You know, around the felons and low lifes that you like to denigrate. It's a different world than the one you live in, I'm sure.

For someone that seems to have it all, with a specialty in leadership qualities, in a high power position, how do you find the time to post dozens of times a day? Under multiple accounts. And plagiarize.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
You basically just changed "hypergamy" to "feminine imperative." I wouldn't be surprised if it was word for word out of The Rational Male
Spazm stealing from people he claims to never have heard of before and then changing the term.

For shame. Not surprised.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I've never understood people that post a lot. How do you find the time? I work in construction, as a leader of men. You know, around the felons and low lifes that you like to denigrate. It's a different world than the one you live in, I'm sure.

For someone that seems to have it all, with a specialty in leadership qualities, in a high power position, how do you find the time to post dozens of times a day? Under multiple accounts. And plagiarize.
Spazm is teaching the forums about hypergamy aka the feminine imperative by embracing his feminine side and trying to come up off his superiors online.