"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought most of us understood it's a placeholder term for female mating nature?

You are right though that some men are using it as an excuse to not improve themselves.
It's more of a case of realizing that even if they improve themselves, it's not going to matter. For example, the only way these manlets would be able to get a woman is if every other available man is a child molester:

(@ about 2:05:15)

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more of a case of realizing that even if they improve themselves, it's not going to matter. For example, the only way these manlets would be able to get a woman is if every other available man is a child molester:

(@ about 2:05:15)

In your case MatureDJ, I think you're paving your own road, so to speak. You seem to spend the entirety of your days reading feminist articles online and posting them here.

Change it up, sir. Go for a walk and be with nature for a while. Force yourself to do something different than what you normally do. It can really add a lot of spice to the boring life.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your case MatureDJ, I think you're paving your own road, so to speak. You seem to spend the entirety of your days reading feminist articles online and posting them here.

Change it up, sir. Go for a walk and be with nature for a while. Force yourself to do something different than what you normally do. It can really add a lot of spice to the boring life.
I do a lot of other things. Of course, I do a lot of reading. I spend net about 15 minutes a day on this forum. I am retired BTW.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a lot of other things. Of course, I do a lot of reading. I spend net about 15 minutes a day on this forum. I am retired BTW.
Yeah, but you still have to mix it up every once and a while. Maybe talk to a cute girl at the local market

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
@Spaz Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter towards women. I got past that many years ago. As we all must, at some point, I reckon. Stop thinking everything is about you, you fag lol
It's you bringing it up and me being magnanimous today, even tried to placate ur fears by addressing it.

Let's conclude this, you hv yet to answer my question, quid pro quo boy.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done.

Last edited:

Newbee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

You always got a new twist that's interesting.

Once something is so deeply entrenched in a man's mind it's really hard to let go.

Because that's the reality he created for himself or gave the power over to someone else and they created that reality for him.
I try not to label people or things.. I cannot change people or reality. I can work with information, facts and problems.

Hypergamy or feminine imperative as you prefer calling it (same shyte), is just a thing to manage in LTR, work around (don juan) or a tool to play with.

To argue about what to call it, is stvpid..

There is no winning an argument, there is only one correct answer, or two idi0ts that belives the same.

It's not a limitation for me.. remember I don't see the "light" anymore, in brainwashed western women. I'm tired of their bull, with nothing to offer in return, overprized, nagging drama queen's

Hypergamy is "somewhat good" for me, because I look for women outside the west

We have beautiful women in scandinavia, but been there, done that.. I moved on.. there is better deals around than femminist indoctrinated bytches

Newbee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure unicorns exists... but money talks

Quote;

Hypergamy

An evolutionary psychology theory that beta males and feminists refuse to look at or even acknowledge exists. They will usually blame the MGTOW and MRA community for making it up, but that just shows their lack of research, even though these same groups will tell their detractors and opponents to "do your own research" or "educate yourself".
The theory itself is the study that women seek higher status men and men with more resources to give her seed to the best possible mate. There is nothing inherently wrong with this, but left unchecked can cause societal problems.

A woman rejected a man with a lower paying salary. This is a sign of her hypergamy, as she doesn't want to date and get married to a cashierwhom is barely making ends meet.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to label people or things.. I cannot change people or reality. I can work with information, facts and problems.

Hypergamy or feminine imperative as you prefer calling it (same shyte), is just a thing to manage in LTR, work around (don juan) or a tool to play with.

To argue about what to call it, is stvpid..

There is no winning an argument, there is only one correct answer, or two idi0ts that belives the same.

It's not a limitation for me.. remember I don't see the "light" anymore, in brainwashed western women. I'm tired of their bull, with nothing to offer in return, overprized, nagging drama queen's

Hypergamy is "somewhat good" for me, because I look for women outside the west

We have beautiful women in scandinavia, but been there, done that.. I moved on.. there is better deals around than femminist indoctrinated bytches
Okay man, you're jaded, I get it and we did spar on the thread you created.

And I've worked in a Scandinavian country, where women are like men and men are like women.

It's like no where else in the world, female mechanics, plumbers and even saw one climbing up an electric pole.

With beautiful men, well groomed, fit as a fiddle who averagely takes about 30 minutes just to get dress up for the clubs.

The dynamics are just weird.

But it's not hypergamy, it's vast numbers of men who lost their masculinity and women reacting towards it by being more masculine, filling in the gaps, providing balance.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We should change the word hypergamy to masculinegamy. I know it sounds weird. But to be masculine is good enough. It's good enough to get women, become successful in life, and everything else you ever wanted.

In fact masculinity seems to be a lost art these days. You almost have to climb a mountain and look for a guru these days.

And of course the guru would say in an Indian accent "You're the man. I'm not the man. I'm just an old man sitting in a mountain cave. YOU'RE the man. Why are you looking for someone else?" And in one fell swoop the journeyman traveler realizes that HE'S the man. A singular sovereign being.

Last edited:

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to go on an extended debate with any believers of hypergamy.

Put forth ur points and I'll counter.
I'll give you a good argument for hypergamy.

Yes. When poor it's survival, when rich its maintaining her lifestyle.

So women will manipulate to achieve it subconsciously.

Basically everything a woman does is in one way or the other very much set by her basic programming = feminine imperative.

The feminine imperative is an important tool for the survival of humanity.

And we men must recognise that in order to use it to our benefit.
Now go post 20 more times, spaz.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should change the word hypergamy to masculinegamy. I know it sounds weird. But to be masculine is good enough. It's good enough to get women, become successful in life, end everything else you ever wanted.

In fact masculinity seems to be a lost art these days. You almost have to climb a mountain and look for a guru these days.

And of course the guru would say in an Indian accent "You're the man. I'm not the man. I'm just an old man sitting in a mountain cave. YOU'RE the man. Why are you looking for someone else?" And in one fell swoop the journeyman traveler realizes that HE'S the man. A singular sovereign being.
Reverse psychology, smart man.

Instead of addressing hypergamy why not address masculinity?

But then when it's address, hypergamy would be dead....

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Newbee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay man, you're jaded, I get it and we did spar on the thread you created.

And I've worked in a Scandinavian country, where women are like men and men are like women.

It's like no where else in the world, female mechanics, plumbers and even saw one climbing up an electric pole.

With beautiful men, well groomed, fit as a fiddle who averagely takes about 30 minutes just to get dress up for the clubs.

The dynamics are just weird.

But it's not hypergamy, it's vast numbers of men who lost their masculinity and women reacting towards it by being more masculine, filling in the gaps, providing balance.
No scandinavia is femminist fvcked or something like that.. yes it is weird, very weird....

But hypergamy is not a problem there, as the gender is in favor of females. It's equal too equal

There are almost no ladyboys, but many de-masculated men.

Beautiful blond women who thinks and act like men, wtf?^&:"

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have I been gone that feminists have infiltrated the forum? They always come in every now and then with a shaming post calling men incels for believing something that isn't 100% positive about women.

Hypergamy exists because it's just nature. No one is using it as a crutch. It isn't holding anyone back. It's just there and some men are aware of it. If anything, knowing hypergamy exists should make you WANT to improve yourself to take advantage of it.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
hy·per·ga·my

/hīˈpərɡəmē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

So we all see women marrying or leaving their spouse, boyfriends, etc for richer men?

Where are all these rich men with women lined up to be with them? Are all the middle class, and poor marrying or leaving for these higher class men? There's not enough rich men to date etc every woman in the world. Let alone does anywhere near every woman end up with or want to be with a higher class man than herself. Many stay in their circles or bottom feed.

Hypergamy is used like a blanket statement towards all women which is retarded. To apply hypergamy to all women and act like men never try to date up or marry up themselves is laughable.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes I said males and not men.

Here's the definition of Hypergamy:

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up" or "gold-digging", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves. The term does not always need to imply marriage, nor does it need to be restricted to social status, but rather, can be implied to several categories which could be deemed hierarchical, such as higher physical or sexual attractiveness.

Males who throw out the word "Hypergamy" pretty much show their hand as insecure and place all power at women's feet as if a woman or women who leave are somehow always leaving for someone or something "better". As if it's only women who leave 100% of the time and 100% of the time for someone or something "better". Even perceived to be "better".

Yes, you could do as many mental gymnastics as you like to pin "hypergamy" on women somehow being "hypergamous" to try to comfort yourself in your insecure paranoia of "precious" deciding to be free and making a moronic decision, but the fact is not every woman ends up with Mr. Perfect moneybags Superman. In fact many leave good, successful men for lowlives, alcoholics, drug addicts, convicts, younger men, criminals, other women, older men with far less to offer, abusive men, unfaithful men, and so on. Not nearly every woman is content or longing for a perfect 10, filthy rich, all star. You have the florence nightingale's, chicks who want other married men that may have nothing you have to offer that's better, women with low self esteem, some who prefer lowlives because thats what they're used to or their father was abusive etc.

If you honestly believe that the countless examples of women, even great looking ones don't seek worse men with less to offer for whatever mental and psychological issues these women have, and somehow still rationalize this as "hypergamy", then you really need to re-assess your self-esteem.
You're going against reality as well as science. Yes, guys beat it to death especially rollo who could definitely do a better job on expanding his vocabulary. It doesn’t dispute the following facts.

Its not even debatable. The point is then to go beyond the status quo.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hy·per·ga·my

/hīˈpərɡəmē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

So we all see women marrying or leaving their spouse, boyfriends, etc for richer men?

Where are all these rich men with women lined up to be with them? Are all the middle class, and poor marrying or leaving for these higher class men? There's not enough rich men to date etc every woman in the world. Let alone does anywhere near every woman end up with or want to be with a higher class man than herself. Many stay in their circles or bottom feed.

Hypergamy is used like a blanket statement towards all women which is retarded. To apply hypergamy to all women and act like men never try to date up or marry up themselves is laughable.
Are you brain damaged? Retarded clinically? 83 iq?

Women date up be it wealth or status. Its basic evolutionary psychology that you are arguing with.

Judging by the post, you have spoken like a man who's never seen a vagina before. Not surprisingly.

Step your game up kuz but thanks for coming.