"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have I been gone that feminists have infiltrated the forum? They always come in every now and then with a shaming post calling men incels for believing something that isn't 100% positive about women.

Hypergamy exists because it's just nature. No one is using it as a crutch. It isn't holding anyone back. It's just there and some men are aware of it. If anything, knowing hypergamy exists should make you WANT to improve yourself to take advantage of it.
This x infinite.

The checkmate GOAT STATUS is bachelor male status and pulling top form SMV 18-23 on the regular. Hit ejection button the sec she is out of pocket or demonstrates ambiguity or any cross of boundaries.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Are you brain damaged? Retarded clinically? 83 iq?

Women date up be it wealth or status. Its basic evolutionary psychology that you are arguing with.

Judging by the post, you have spoken like a man who's never seen a vagina before. Not surprisingly.

Step your game up kuz but thanks for coming.
Wrong again Corky.

Perhaps the trailer parks, ghettos, middle class, poor etc who marry each other haven't gotten the "all women date up for wealth or status" memo.

Back to your regularly scheduled PUA lingo tard slobber.

Newbee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
women seek higher status men, men with more resources, or the best possible mate. That why everybody here scream self improvement, because it works

We men don't need the first two.. but we are still attracted to the best possible mate.

And the fact women initiate 80% of divorces, not men.. this is fact

Hypergamy has always been there, but it was keept in check by laws and society. shame and inability to change husband kept this in check, before the 60's

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
You're going against reality as well as science. Yes, guys beat it to death especially rollo who could definitely do a better job on expanding his vocabulary. It doesn’t dispute the following facts.

Its not even debatable. The point is then to go beyond the status quo.
A man who is naturally passive will buy into Rollo's idea of hypergamy since Rollo himself is a passive man.

Hypergamy is a passive man's answer to his own shortcomings.

There's no science towards it since a more dominant man couldn't be bothered nor care about it, he makes the rules, always has been so and will always continue as such.

Believing in hypergamy means u r playing within the feminine frame or passive frame.

Before you start spouting a 100 names of manosphere man you hero worship, remember, you do so because you feel little and need something greater then you to back up ur words.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy exists and people much smarter than us here have figured this out long long time ago. Like it or not, it's out there. I find it useless for us to b*tch about it on the web and try to fight it. We could only adjust and adapt. Think of it this way: the cow is a huge animal, eats a lot, therefore drops huge feces, like it or not.You can't expect from a cow to drop sh*t as small as a chihuahua's for instance.

Plus, good game, self-improvement and high value can definitely keep hypergamy at bay but only for so long. In other words, if any man expects to land a hot woman and keep her on a short leash forever,in today's world and all the abundance and options it provides to good-looking females with high SMV, he is just being delusional.

Well, perhaps there's a workaround. Say, you are an 8 or a 9 guy and settle for a 3 or 4-woman. Your value is times higher than hers, so she'll feel like she's hit the jackpot. Even if she is motivated to improve herself, she'd probably make it up to a 5 or 6 at best, hence your value will still be much higher if you just stay in shape. Now, here is the tricky part: which 8-9 guy on that planet will want to settle for a 3-4 woman, avoid exploiting all other options for him out there, only to know that he could drastically minimize the chance of being dumped or cheated on one day?

A sexually mature lioness can have a few dozens of cubs in her lifetime but they are not necessarily from one and the same lion, right? Every mating season she concedes from the newest most alpha lion in the pride, right? Why do we think we can beat mother nature and change the way it has been functioning forever?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy exists and people much smarter than us here have figured this out long long time ago. Like it or not, it's out there. I find it useless for us to b*tch about it on the web and try to fight it. We could only adjust and adapt. Think of it this way: the cow is a huge animal, eats a lot, therefore drops huge feces, like it or not.You can't expect from a cow to drop sh*t as small as a chihuahua's for instance.

Plus, good game, self-improvement and high value can definitely keep hypergamy at bay but only for so long. In other words, if any man expects to land a hot woman and keep her on a short leash forever,in today's world and all the abundance and options it provides to good-looking females with high SMV, he is just being delusional.

Well, perhaps there's a workaround. Say, you are an 8 or a 9 guy and settle for a 3 or 4-woman. Your value is times higher than hers, so she'll feel like she's hit the jackpot. Even if she is motivated to improve herself, she'd probably make it up to a 5 or 6 at best, hence your value will still be much higher if you just stay in shape. Now, here is the tricky part: which 8-9 guy on that planet will want to settle for a 3-4 woman, avoid exploiting all other options for him out there, only to know that he could drastically minimize the chance of being dumped or cheated on one day?

A sexually mature lioness can have a few dozens of cubs in her lifetime but they are not necessarily from one and the same lion, right? Every mating season she concedes from the newest most alpha lion in the pride, right? Why do we think we can beat mother nature and change the way it has been functioning forever?
1st show ur credentials, then I might believe you.

Produce a sample of any chat messages you had with a girl you dated or invited out recently.

If you can't then it's all hypothetically in ur mind and not speaking through successes with women.

In other words, what you said is then worthless.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Produce a sample of any chat messages you had with a girl you dated or invited out recently.

If you can't then it's all hypothetically in ur mind and not speaking through successes with women.
I don't think you got me correctly. Hypergamy has much less to do when we're talking about an initial phase of a relationship when it's still pretty much a matter of attraction.

My chats won't be relevant here. If a girl is initially attracted to you in the first place, she automatically considers you the best option for the time being.Today, this week, this month etc. How long is this going to continue and when her hypergamy is going to kick in is another topic. My point is that hypergamy is unavoidable in the long run. In other words - if anyone here is only aiming to stick to plate spinning and is not afraid to walk out on a woman whom he feels might take some more time to conquer, in order to move on to an easier target, then he won't even have to consider hypergamy in the first place.He just won't be bothered at all.

I think it's much easier to make a woman believe you are a BBD for the time being, but is much harder to have her consider you the BBD as time goes by. Pretty much like in sports - easier to reach the top and be a champ, much harder to defend the title and keep on reigning ahead of the ever growing competition.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you got me correctly. Hypergamy has much less to do when we're talking about an initial phase of a relationship when it's still pretty much a matter of attraction.

My chats won't be relevant here. If a girl is initially attracted to you in the first place, she automatically considers you the best option for the time being.Today, this week, this month etc. How long is this going to continue and when her hypergamy is going to kick in is another topic. My point is that hypergamy is unavoidable in the long run. In other words - if anyone here is only aiming to stick to plate spinning and is not afraid to walk out on a woman whom he feels might take some more time to conquer, in order to move on to an easier target, then he won't even have to consider hypergamy in the first place.He just won't be bothered at all.

I think it's much easier to make a woman believe you are a BBD for the time being, but is much harder to have her consider you the BBD as time goes by. Pretty much like in sports - easier to reach the top and be a champ, much harder to defend the title and keep on reigning ahead of the ever growing competition.
If ur women can't find any admirable quality in you, how do you expect her to respect you?

If you don't have a woman's respect then how can you expect her to continously love you?

A women in a relationship is dependent on her man to provide leadership.

Hypergamy is as much victim mindset as those spouting BPD/NPD/Demonic gibberish.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have a woman's respect then how can you expect her to continuously love you?

A women in a relationship is dependent on her man to provide leadership.
No one said otherwise. That is a rule of thumb. Yet again, you're not following me. HG can be kept at bay but hardly indefinitely. You being at the top of your game can only postpone HG in time but could hardly block it forever. Please define "continuously"! What is that? A year, three years, 10 years or forever? That was my whole point in the first place. If a man has decided that he will never settle and live as a family guy, or keep a particular woman in his life for as long as possible, then why bother consider or fighting hypergamy in the first place as he'd always be ready and willing to press the "next" button as soon as the first clouds in the sky arrive due to him probably living in abundance?!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said otherwise. That is a rule of thumb. Yet again, you're not following me. HG can be kept at bay but hardly indefinitely. You being at the top of your game can only postpone HG in time but could hardly block it forever. Please define "continuously"! What is that? A year, three years, 10 years or forever? That was my whole point in the first place. If a man has decided that he will never settle and live as a family guy, or keep a particular woman in his life for as long as possible, then why bother consider or fighting hypergamy in the first place as he'd always be ready and willing to press the "next" button as soon as the first clouds in the sky arrive due to him probably living in abundance?!
Until such time you tire of her and then subconsciously dismissed her in the relationship.

That's how all men with heightened leadership skills loses their women, not because of hypergamy.

When a women has deep admiration/respect/love for her man, she'll fight to keep it going, she'll fight so hard that she'll appear crazed, deluded and finally spent after years of trying.

That's when she goes "hypergamy".

But its not hypergamy, its her moving on in a relationship that has basically ended.

Do you understand this now?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is nothing more than a mating strategy for the weaker sex. Of course it is real. The weaker sex must find and secure the highest ranking male she can acquire for protection and resources.

Men do not have hypergamy because we do not have a biological need for protection and resources, we handle that on our own. Of course we want to fvck hot women but it is not our imperative to secure the hottest women, it is our nature to spread seed.