"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@Spaz I've never understood people that post a lot. How do you find the time? I work in construction, as a leader of men. You know, around the felons and low lifes that you like to denigrate. It's a different world than the one you live in, I'm sure.

For someone that seems to have it all, with a specialty in leadership qualities, in a high power position, how do you find the time to post dozens of times a day? Under multiple accounts. And plagiarize.
Go ahead and ask the owner of ur company why he is so free.

You might learn something on why u r a low end supervisor and why he's the owner.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Too bad I didn't read the rational male.

I was being gentle in my posts but I'll be blunt now.

The perception of high value men, which you think is Richie Rich is flawed. You think that because you max ur looks, you max ur status (work/money) and you maxed out reading all the available books on game that u r the shiet and can't understand why women leave ur noob ass so it must be hypergamy. A bunch of entitled men who thinks the world owes them a favor.

Yet Hypergamy doesn't seem to apply to a section of men who are go getters, they can be bums (drug dealers, conman, thief's, badboys etc), they can be jailbirds, they can be anything under the sun even a brick layer or some azzhole but they all have something in common - a go getter.

Do you think a go getter wise in the ways of the world not dismiss a woman who steps out of line or even would allow his women to disrespect him?

Now explain how can hypergamy exist when it's doesn't apply to all?
So, now you're changing your tune? You're telling me that a man doesn't have to be perfect in order to attract women? Because in the thread I quoted earlier you said otherwise:

A gentleman that's articulate, well mannered, successful, has presence, a large sphere of influence, educated, positive minded, etc etc but beneath all that lies that ever present masculine strength of the aggressiveness, dominance, hunger, ambition, daring, dismissive attitude, arrogance, superiority etc.

In other words, he is both an angel and a demon all rolled into one, with the ability to call forth either one at will.
This is why I called you out. In order to find success with women, you must contain all good qualities, and be able to summon each one on demand...

That's why I laughed at you mentioning be a visionary, after you had already named off a dozen things...."Oh, your wife left you? You should have been better at being a visionary..."

What practical advice. Why didn't I think of being a visionary? And being everything that my wife wanted at any particular moment, depending on her ever-changing feelings?

*I've never been married, by the way. Just calling bullsh1t when I see it.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So, now you're changing your tune? You're telling me that a man doesn't have to be perfect in order to attract women? Because in the thread I quoted earlier you said otherwise:



This is why I called you out. In order to find success with women, you must contain all good qualities, and be able to summon each one on demand...

That's why I laughed at you mentioning be a visionary, after you had already named off a dozen things...."Oh, your wife left you? You should have been better at being a visionary..."

What practical advice. Why didn't I think of being a visionary? And being everything that my wife wanted at any particular moment, depending on her ever-changing feelings?

*I've never been married, by the way. Just calling bullsh1t when I see it.
That quote was my interpretation of a Prince of a man.

You think that the man I mentioned there automatically became that?

No boy, he worked his way up but he was a go getter to begin with.

This is why you can't understand and have a hard time computing it.
 
U

user43770

Guest
That quote was my interpretation of a Prince of a man.

You think that the man I mentioned there automatically became that?

No boy, he worked his way up but he was a go getter to begin with.

This is why you can't understand and have a hard time computing it.
I don't have a hard time understanding. You highlighted that point yourself, because you thought it was important. I thought it was a joke.

And I'm obviously not your boy, bud.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't have a hard time understanding. You highlighted that point yourself, because you thought it was important. I thought it was a joke.

And I'm obviously not your boy, bud.
It's a joke. It's not important. Hypergamy exist.

I get why you so desperately want that to be true, need that to be true, wish that to be true.

I get why u r angry.

But it ain't my fault that women leave you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Trading - is monkey branching

Hypergamy - best option
Hahaha

You always got a new twist that's interesting.

Once something is so deeply entrenched in a man's mind it's really hard to let go.

Because that's the reality he created for himself or gave the power over to someone else and they created that reality for him.
 
U

user43770

Guest
It's a joke. It's not important. Hypergamy exist.

I get why you so desperately want that to be true, need that to be true, wish that to be true.

I get why u r angry.

But it ain't my fault that women leave you.
Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter. Just tired of seeing your face all the time like you know everything. Especially since you're obviously a plagiarist.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
U

user43770

Guest
@Grewd said the same thing too.



In this forum's context then I know plenty beyond most men here.



Right.

And that's why you think I have multiple accounts and a whole bunch of oddities that doesn't make sense to you.
Call em like I see em. I'm glad you're here, though, because you give mostly good advice and Lord knows I don't have the time to do it. Nor do I have the interest to these days. You'll get bored of it eventuall too, boy
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
@Spaz Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter towards women. I got past that many years ago. As we all must, at some point, I reckon. Stop thinking everything is about you, you fag lol
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
And yes I said males and not men.

Here's the definition of Hypergamy:

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up" or "gold-digging", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves. The term does not always need to imply marriage, nor does it need to be restricted to social status, but rather, can be implied to several categories which could be deemed hierarchical, such as higher physical or sexual attractiveness.


Males who throw out the word "Hypergamy" pretty much show their hand as insecure and place all power at women's feet as if a woman or women who leave are somehow always leaving for someone or something "better". As if it's only women who leave 100% of the time and 100% of the time for someone or something "better". Even perceived to be "better".

Yes, you could do as many mental gymnastics as you like to pin "hypergamy" on women somehow being "hypergamous" to try to comfort yourself in your insecure paranoia of "precious" deciding to be free and making a moronic decision, but the fact is not every woman ends up with Mr. Perfect moneybags Superman. In fact many leave good, successful men for lowlives, alcoholics, drug addicts, convicts, younger men, criminals, other women, older men with far less to offer, abusive men, unfaithful men, and so on. Not nearly every woman is content or longing for a perfect 10, filthy rich, all star. You have the florence nightingale's, chicks who want other married men that may have nothing you have to offer that's better, women with low self esteem, some who prefer lowlives because thats what they're used to or their father was abusive etc.

If you honestly believe that the countless examples of women, even great looking ones don't seek worse men with less to offer for whatever mental and psychological issues these women have, and somehow still rationalize this as "hypergamy", then you really need to re-assess your self-esteem.
So the fact that most of the men that get a lot of hot women are Chads is just "statistical noise"?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I thought most of us understood it's a placeholder term for female mating nature?

You are right though that some men are using it as an excuse to not improve themselves.
It's more of a case of realizing that even if they improve themselves, it's not going to matter. For example, the only way these manlets would be able to get a woman is if every other available man is a child molester:

(@ about 2:05:15)

 
U

user43770

Guest
It's more of a case of realizing that even if they improve themselves, it's not going to matter. For example, the only way these manlets would be able to get a woman is if every other available man is a child molester:

(@ about 2:05:15)

In your case MatureDJ, I think you're paving your own road, so to speak. You seem to spend the entirety of your days reading feminist articles online and posting them here.

Change it up, sir. Go for a walk and be with nature for a while. Force yourself to do something different than what you normally do. It can really add a lot of spice to the boring life.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
In your case MatureDJ, I think you're paving your own road, so to speak. You seem to spend the entirety of your days reading feminist articles online and posting them here.

Change it up, sir. Go for a walk and be with nature for a while. Force yourself to do something different than what you normally do. It can really add a lot of spice to the boring life.
I do a lot of other things. Of course, I do a lot of reading. I spend net about 15 minutes a day on this forum. I am retired BTW.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
I do a lot of other things. Of course, I do a lot of reading. I spend net about 15 minutes a day on this forum. I am retired BTW.
Yeah, but you still have to mix it up every once and a while. Maybe talk to a cute girl at the local market
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@Spaz Nah, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter towards women. I got past that many years ago. As we all must, at some point, I reckon. Stop thinking everything is about you, you fag lol
It's you bringing it up and me being magnanimous today, even tried to placate ur fears by addressing it.

Let's conclude this, you hv yet to answer my question, quid pro quo boy.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm willing to go on an extended debate with any believers of hypergamy.

Put forth ur points and I'll counter.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top