Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Arguing about hypergamy is useless. It's like flat Earth debate. Why would it help you sleep better at night knowing the earth is round or flat? So that your mind can make sense of the universe?

I don't try to make sense of women. I just know what they are attracted to.

And that's:

Dominance
Sexual tension
Intrigue
Credibility
Connection

In that order. The most dominant guy can be the physical brute or celeb, or alpha male of the tribe.

Every thing from looks, money, frame, fame, status, confience, height, muscles, and even douchebag mentality is a form of dominance. Guys literally spend all day arguing over which form of dominance is more important. It's irrelevant. Some form of dominance will get you chicks. And different types of guys have different brands of dominance. Not every guy who can get women look the same.

If you look at those qualities, a guy fresh out of prison can easily possess those qualities except for credibility, unless the girl goes for street cred.

What's the point of trying to figure the mysteries of the universe? Just know what works and move on with your life. Women are not that important to Garner all this research and wasted brain cells.

A guy out of prison and a king of tribe can BOTH turn women on. It's not either/or it's both/and. Because both of these guys possess underlying qualities.
It's has become an overarching problem.

Now when everyone or most believes in hypergamy and what happens is that they invariably mold themselves to be more supplicant towards women.

They mold themselves to suit the environment they were given.

When it should be the other way round. Women should be molding themselves towards them.

A truly dominant man would never yield to this, yes he might force himself to believe it all, he might even buy into it, but in the middle of the night as he breaths hypergamy into his lungs, he will feel that deep coldness instead of warmth and he will destroy it because its just not him.

It can never be.

But for men who aren't dominant by nature, he will breath it in and mold himself into the feminine imperative thinking this is part of game.

And that's where he fvcks up.

Because he slowly loses himself thinking he's improving his game but in reality he is sinking deeper into the feminine imperative.

Does this make sense to you?

Edit: it's a real b1tch typing out using a handset.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you don't believe in having a vision, then I know you are either lowly educated or work in a rather low end field for a very long time.

That's where non visionary people belong.

Because they have no vision they cannot be more then what they are.

You have limited ur own self.
A man with a vision is a man with a purpose, both are connected.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MadMan, nope, I think you are incorrect, but it works both ways. Dudes want the hottest lady they can get. The ladies want the highest value dude they can get. Whether that be $$$, social or connections, that is what they want. It's pretty rare to have an 8, 9 or 10 with a 1 or a 2. Yes, it's possible, but very rare in my humble opinion.

I'm just a dapper looking toad; what do I know.
This is how i see it also.
But hotness for me is not enough, i cant stand AW.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A man with a vision is a man with a purpose, both are connected.
Yes and that's the 1st step towards being great.

Every great invention that's ever made is either through a vision of men or through a miracle of God by his own vision.

Since we aren't gods, we'll stick with being visionary.

U

user43770

Since you don't believe in having a vision, then I know you are either lowly educated or work in a rather low end field for a very long time.

That's where non visionary people belong.

Because they have no vision they cannot be more then what they are.

You have limited ur own self.
Then again, you have some posters that say it's always the man's fault. He just let his guard down. If only he had kept improving, kept focusing on himself etc, that the woman wouldn't have left. Spaz recently said that a man must be a visionary...lmfao.
Nothing wrong with being a visionary, you're just one of said posters.

If a man has problems with women, you blame him and then rattle off a bunch of positive qualities that he must possess.

U

user43770

@Spaz I believe you're probably just trying to motivate men to work on themselves, and there's good in that. I just don't think success with women is always under our control.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a man has problems with women, you blame him and then rattle off a bunch of positive qualities that he must possess.
Then let me enlighten you boy, a loser always blames the other party and that causes him to not want to improve, that's why he's a loser. A perpetual loser.

A winner always takes responsibility for his leadership failures and then strives to improve since he is the leader in any relationship.

That's the dynamic. That's the reality.

But if you wish to live in the fantasy world of lala land, then feel free to mouth off on how demonic women are etc since it helps assuage ur fragile ego and lack of leadership skills.

A big part of leadership is also knowing when to dismiss.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you emotionally connect with a (healthy) girl, hypergamy is dead.

Emotional connection > hypergamy

This doesn’t mean that women don’t seek the highest (perceived) value male before the emotional connection.

The problem with most men on this site is they are socially uncalibrated so learning to be socially normal is hard enough ... and so the thought of how to forge an emotional connection with another seems like a foreign language.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Might as well say anything anyone who ever lived ever possessed that a woman liked and who she wanted to be with is attributed to "hypergamy". As if any desire the entire opposite sex has is "hypergamy". As if men have no desires themselves and it's only cuz women hypergamy. Ridiculous.

Hypergamy might as well be defined: a word an entitled man uses to describe every woman whom ever lived because he can't always get what he wants.

Even if you were the only man alive and every woman wanted you it would still be "hypergamy" because you are the only male around and no woman would want to be alone.

Hypergamy is supposed to mean moving up. Yet there's countless examples of women with bottom of the barrel men, lezbos, or leaving top men for losers or staying single.

"Hypergamy" is as retarded as that no fap crap.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Emotional connection > hypergamy

This doesn’t mean that women don’t seek the highest (perceived) value male before the emotional connection.

The problem with most men on this site is they are socially uncalibrated so learning to be socially normal is hard enough ... and so the thought of how to forge an emotional connection with another seems like a foreign language.
I think this is where your up-bringing and positive role model play a big role.
Because changing your childhood conditioning can be very hard.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being a visionary, you're just one of said posters.

I agree with this partly.

I think a good analogy would be a beaten dog that is agressive and dont listen to his master.

A real good trainer can still train the dog but it require much more effort and time.

Better to get a new puppy or just dont adopt a bad dog.

U

user43770

If someone offered you a million dollars if you could bang 50 women (6's and up) in 12 months without having to pay for it, you would find a way to do it. You would exhaust all avenues and become a genius at getting laid. You think it's outside your control until there is a big enough incentive.
I agree, but the thread was about hypergamy, not getting laid.

U

user43770

Then let me enlighten you boy, a loser always blames the other party and that causes him to not want to improve, that's why he's a loser. A perpetual loser.

A winner always takes responsibility for his leadership failures and then strives to improve since he is the leader in any relationship.

That's the dynamic. That's the reality.

But if you wish to live in the fantasy world of lala land, then feel free to mouth off on how demonic women are etc since it helps assuage ur fragile ego and lack of leadership skills.

A big part of leadership is also knowing when to dismiss.
Nah, sometimes a chick just finds a better deal and acts on it. Nobody is perfect, even if they try to convince themselves with dozens of posts/ multiple accounts on sosuave.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I can see this a truth in action. As long as there is a great connection, there is no “Hypergamy”.

As long as there is a connection.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad boys (like movies) = tingles

Rich boys (hollywood lifestyle) = tingles

F boys (hansome) = tingles

Her mind is emotional molded, hormone's and subconscious behavior ( pictures, feeling, sound ) = movies / tv

Its no excuse, it's like a dog pee on a cornor or pole.. nature!

Spaz - you're in thailand right? C'on man that's hypergamy's origens

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz - you're in thailand right? C'on man that's hypergamy's origens
The feminists here have been spreading the narrative that I'm either Thai or in Thailand when I've clearly said I do business there and also in other countries.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminists here have been spreading the narrative that I'm either Thai or in Thailand when I've clearly said I do business there and also in other countries.
Then you seen rampage hypergamy IRL

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Then you seen rampage hypergamy IRL
To you that seems like it's hypergamy.

To me it's just survival, with the feminine imperative pushing women to get the most out for her and her future offsprings.

Feminine imperative = Her survival 1st (inclusive lifestyle) and 2nd that of her offspring.

It's in all women, in all countries.

It's biological not cultural.