Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
And yes I said males and not men.

Here's the definition of Hypergamy:

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up" or "gold-digging", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves. The term does not always need to imply marriage, nor does it need to be restricted to social status, but rather, can be implied to several categories which could be deemed hierarchical, such as higher physical or sexual attractiveness.

Males who throw out the word "Hypergamy" pretty much show their hand as insecure and place all power at women's feet as if a woman or women who leave are somehow always leaving for someone or something "better". As if it's only women who leave 100% of the time and 100% of the time for someone or something "better". Even perceived to be "better".

Yes, you could do as many mental gymnastics as you like to pin "hypergamy" on women somehow being "hypergamous" to try to comfort yourself in your insecure paranoia of "precious" deciding to be free and making a moronic decision, but the fact is not every woman ends up with Mr. Perfect moneybags Superman. In fact many leave good, successful men for lowlives, alcoholics, drug addicts, convicts, younger men, criminals, other women, older men with far less to offer, abusive men, unfaithful men, and so on. Not nearly every woman is content or longing for a perfect 10, filthy rich, all star. You have the florence nightingale's, chicks who want other married men that may have nothing you have to offer that's better, women with low self esteem, some who prefer lowlives because thats what they're used to or their father was abusive etc.

If you honestly believe that the countless examples of women, even great looking ones don't seek worse men with less to offer for whatever mental and psychological issues these women have, and somehow still rationalize this as "hypergamy", then you really need to re-assess your self-esteem.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Model bltch, drunk, in the bathroom and checking Sosuave ... I’m a lowlife lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not trolling bro.

Though i do lmao at you slapping spazm around.

Keep up the good work.
Another thread just for Spaz...that's normal, I affect everyone around me.

It's called sphere of influence, either bad or good I influenced you to create this thread.

BTW I don't believe in hypergamy, never did and never will.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought most of us understood it's a placeholder term for female mating nature?

You are right though that some men are using it as an excuse to not improve themselves.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
My devout fanbase is still in tact.

But that's besides the point.

Anyone talking that hypergamy nonsense is admitting inceldom.

Sorry to burst your insecurity bubbles but no where near every woman even "perfect 10 unicorns" go for the best men. Many go for what makes them feel SECURE.

Discuss

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Another thread just for Spaz...that's normal, I affect everyone around me.

It's called sphere of influence, either bad or good I influenced you to create this thread.

BTW I don't believe in hypergamy, never did and never will.
No. We're all wondering what your ss post count will end up at by the time amante is finished with his 90 day challenge.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Model bltch, drunk, in the bathroom and checking Sosuave ... I’m a lowlife lol
Your ex wife who divorce raped you could be defined as "hypergamous" for choosing to marry you before taking half.

The question is you claim to be dating a string of unicorns yet married ONE and only ONE. yet she divorced you and took half of everything you own and your soul.

Did you marry her because you were ignorant and thought she was a unicorn? Or did you marry whatever would take you? She obviously wasn't a unicorn and the non unicorn has ruined you. Because if you actually were dating unicorns and believed in better you'd be married again.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No. We're all wondering what your ss post count will end up at by the time amante is finished with his 90 day challenge.
I'm targeting 50,000 post whilst answering my emails.

Part of the entertainment process.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@MadMan, nope, I think you are incorrect, but it works both ways. Dudes want the hottest lady they can get. The ladies want the highest value dude they can get. Whether that be $$$, social or connections, that is what they want. It's pretty rare to have an 8, 9 or 10 with a 1 or a 2. Yes, it's possible, but very rare in my humble opinion.

I'm just a dapper looking toad; what do I know.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who's smart enough can play his cards right enough to take advantage well of her money. Humans do love their money, gold digging is not unique to women.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy does exist. You’d had to be a fool to not know women would trade up unless something was preventing them from doing so. Similar to a man trading a 40 year old woman for a 27 year old women.

Yet women don’t automatically go for the higher class man, they go for what the man can do for her. They are attracted to utility more than anything, No woman “seeks” a worse man than the one she is with, the woman seeks the man’s use.

We are not using Hypergamy as a scapegoat, we are saying don’t think she cares about you since she is encouraged and rewarded for trading up at any moment she feels like it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You guys can say what you want about Naughty Ninja but he's right about hypergamy.

And NN, this time stick around.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think the word Hypergamy is misused. Personally I don’t like the word and don’t use it in my posts.

However it is a suitable word for a guy to run with until he fully unplugs himself.

The OP is right when he says a woman will fvck down and sideways as well. BUT she is unlikely to bounce away from the good provider until she has acquired a higher level one to hold in place.
This is not synonymous with the word Hypergamy.

Her sexual habits are not the same level or the same thing as Hypergamy. I saw this hole in Hypergamy right off the bat in The Rational Male. But I ran with it until I could understand woman at the deeper level. Some call it sport “fukking” but there’s a lot more to it than that.

She responds to markers or indicators being exuded from the male. She may even know he’s a piece of garbage and the worst kind of human being but she will still let him fukk her.

The male in the “relationship” is actually holding an untenable position. He is at a disadvantage the second he validates her by agreeing to exclusivity.

You can never fully validate a woman. You will have to ration it as a masculine man would do. When she has gone above and beyond.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a bigger subject. Think of it like it’s her job to put variation into the gene pool. Yet she isn’t dumb enough to wreck her situation with a good provider unless she thinks has a better one Manipulated into position.

The genome doesn’t know she is using birth control if she’s a smart one. Fukking is a reproductive act regardless if she just thinks it’s feel good validation fun or not.

I know that men don’t want to hear this but you need to be able to manipulate her genome with presence and her realizing that she is there out of his good graces. She was never anything more than that what she is on earth to do. Reproduce and her genome needs to authenticate that he is the best one to procreate with. This has nothing to do with a husband. Those are two separate things in the vast majority of cases.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You give someone a crutch, they will use the crutch. You take it away and they will learn to walk on their own.

Hypergamy is a crutch.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use hyper-gamy as an excuse, I agree it is weak behavior. However, hyper-gamy is natural female TENDENCY to always look for her next best option. This is a fact and should never be ignored. They can not help this any more than men can eliminate our attraction to younger women.

There are women that have the ability to suppress their natural inclinations, but the temptation is always there. If a dude better in ways that are important to the chick shows her interest, she will be tempted. 30+ years of dating experience tells me this if a fact. In the same way we men will be tempted if a younger prettier woman is attracted to us.

Ignoring hyper-gamy is the death note for men in relationships. If you are in a relationship and have the desire to keep this condition going, hyper-gamy dictates that you are always on... you can not kick back and relax, being married or in a relationship means you have to step up your game and continue to be the best version of yourself possible.

U

user43770

We are all constantly weighing our options in life. It's natural to get bored with the way things are going and start looking around... grass is always greener.

This is why it's become popular on here to say that you don't own women, you rent them.

Then again, you have some posters that say it's always the man's fault. He just let his guard down. If only he had kept improving, kept focusing on himself etc, that the woman wouldn't have left. Spaz recently said that a man must be a visionary...lmfao.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz recently said that a man must be a visionary...lmfao.
Since you don't believe in having a vision, then I know you are either lowly educated or work in a rather low end field for a very long time.

That's where non visionary people belong.

Because they have no vision they cannot be more then what they are.

You have limited ur own self.