Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Sharing

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what other peoples thoughts are on sharing your wife in a threesome with another guy? We are a couple that have been together for 8+ years, very happily married and have a great sex life together, however, there is one sexual fantasy I would like to become reality. I've always been a bit of a sexual deviant and like to push the limits of sexual boundaries, something we both really enjoy. One thing I really love is when my wife plays with a lifelike dildo pretending it's from another guy (I won't go into details but you get the picture). I've played with the idea of putting this into reality and eventually asked my wife if she would be willing to try it out....but the answer was a resounding NO! Fantasy is one thing, reality is another....and I would certainly not in a million years try to force her to do anything she didn't completely want to do. She is much younger than I am and stunningly good looking (I am not...lol) and I know I should be very happy with what I have and forget it, but the idea of another guy participating in a threesome with us is for me the biggest turn on ever. Oddly enough (or not) I have absolutely no desire for a threesome with another female. while this is often regarded as the ultimate male fantasy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what other peoples thoughts are on sharing your wife in a threesome with another guy? We are a couple that have been together for 8+ years, very happily married and have a great sex life together, however, there is one sexual fantasy I would like to become reality. I've always been a bit of a sexual deviant and like to push the limits of sexual boundaries, something we both really enjoy. One thing I really love is when my wife plays with a lifelike dildo pretending it's from another guy (I won't go into details but you get the picture). I've played with the idea of putting this into reality and eventually asked my wife if she would be willing to try it out....but the answer was a resounding NO! Fantasy is one thing, reality is another....and I would certainly not in a million years try to force her to do anything she didn't completely want to do. She is much younger than I am and stunningly good looking (I am not...lol) and I know I should be very happy with what I have and forget it, but the idea of another guy participating in a threesome with us is for me the biggest turn on ever. Oddly enough (or not) I have absolutely no desire for a threesome with another female. while this is often regarded as the ultimate male fantasy.

Mate I have carried out this fantasy a couple of times.. However this is best done with a Fuk buddy... Not your wife.

Too many problems can arise from your wife taking other mens DIKS.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate I have carried out this fantasy a couple of times.. However this is best done with a Fuk buddy... Not your wife.

Yeah like her realizing they are a hell of a lot better in the bedroom than OP and her starting to do this stuff without you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah like her realizing they are a hell of a lot better in the bedroom than OP and her starting to do this stuff without you.

Yeh next thing op knows, he has been cucked.. OP could end up as the clean up guy, after multiple dudes have emptied the mother load inside her.

It's a slippery slope.. I would only get involved with this kinda practice with fuk buddies or plates.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh next thing op knows, he has been cucked.. OP could end up as the clean up guy, after multiple dudes have emptied the mother load inside her.

It's a slippery slope.. I would only get involved with this kinda practice with fuk buddies or plates.
They can know your good with your c0ck and cuck you for raw POWER. I told the story of the $300k/yr salesman, former chippendales model guy? His ice cold sexy latina wife loved denying him to steal his POWER. Feminism does not like sexual power in males.

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, I get that and do appreciate there is a risk element but the turn on for me is seeing my own wife in sexual ecstasy with 2 guys , one of who would be myself. (I'm unsure if I'm allowed to give a more graphic reply here?).

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that and do appreciate there is a risk element but the turn on for me is seeing my own wife in sexual ecstasy with 2 guys (I'm unsure if I'm allowed to give a more graphic reply here?).
To many here your displaying a cuck viewpoint.

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you have to make a distinction between love and sex, but I do agree there is a risk element you can't totally ignore.

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
They can know your good with your c0ck and cuck you for raw POWER. I told the story of the $300k/yr salesman, former chippendales model guy? His ice cold sexy latina wife loved denying him to steal his POWER. Feminism does not like sexual power in males.
The modern feminist just hates males, period!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats on him for not just laughing, shrugging his shoulders and going out and finding someone else.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m completely confident in my sex game and would love nothing more than to have a girl and another couple who like to swap, not often maybe once every couple months and no gay stuff between us men.