Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Sharing

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta mindset. Subconsciously you don’t think you are man enough for your wife so you want some other dude to pound her good. Lose this fantasy and adopt one where you are pounding multiple women at the same time because they all want your amazing cawk.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Become a swinger.. After a few fvcks with other dudes, she'll file for divorce. I never understood why and man would allow, yes ladies, ALLOW, their wife to screw other guys. If that was the plan, then don't get fvckin married. Jesus. We're heading so fast to hell in a hand basket, it's not even funny... It's just a shame.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, That does happen.....it is a genuine risk you have to take on board before you even consider doing this. I like to think we have a very strong relationship, but you never know.

You THINK you have a very strong relationship.

Woman are fantastic at creating that illusion in a mans head.

Wait till she takes another mans dik, then you will start to see the Chameleon.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of 4 personal examples of married couples bringing another man into the relationship and it not ending well. Every one of the couples were divorced within 3yrs. And it all cases, the husband was on the beta side and was oblivious when it came to understanding women.

Only men can sport fuhk and not be effected. Women are not capable. Its because sex is more mental to women than men. A woman should have all of her needs met thru HER man, not ANOTHER man.

My exwife is the 5th couple I know of. Her husband was much like the OP. They have messed around with 2 different guys. Once again her husband is beta and oblivious. She runs the show and definitely doesn't love her husband like a good wife does. If she did, she would have said no to other men. Time will tell if this relationship will stay together.

OP-you are lucky your wife said no, you just don't know it. Deep down she probably lost some respect for you, simply by your asking.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP should have stayed single and carried out his fantasies with fuk biddies and plates..

Now he is tied down in a marriage.. That ship sailed off a long time ago.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of 4 personal examples of married couples bringing another man into the relationship and it not ending well. Every one of the couples were divorced within 3yrs. And it all cases, the husband was on the beta side and was oblivious when it came to understanding women.

Only men can sport fuhk and not be effected. Women are not capable. Its because sex is more mental to women than men. A woman should have all of her needs met thru HER man, not ANOTHER man.

My exwife is the 5th couple I know of. Her husband was much like the OP. They have messed around with 2 different guys. Once again her husband is beta and oblivious. She runs the show and definitely doesn't love her husband like a good wife does. If she did, she would have said no to other men. Time will tell if this relationship will stay together.

OP-you are lucky your wife said no, you just don't know it. Deep down she probably lost some respect for you, simply by your asking.
Listen to Howie... So when we attempt to bypass traditional and natural masculinity it doesn't work. Natural masculinity wouldn't share a woman he imprinted as his.

Last edited:

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Definitely food for thought, although I lean more towards more the Alpha than the Beta side. It's just a horny fantasy and shouldn't be over analyzed, however, the potential consequences can't be analyzed enough.

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better question is whether OP thinks it's worth it to and can still this desire. She's already said no. Resoundingly. So at this point it's not even an option. Then discussing whether she can remain emotionally dedicated to OP is a moot point.

Do you think you can push this desire aside? Or do you think it will increase in intensity? If the desire grows... What will you do? From my point of view... It is likely that it'd only increase. As I've experienced my sexual desires onnly increase if not met. And the fact that you're posting about it, potentially looking for justifications to go back to her with(?), after she said no,

What's your game plan?
I don't have a game plan as such, but as I said in my original post if she's not up for it I'm definitely not going to press the issue.....in other words it will just remain as a fantasy and that's ok.
I don't expect the desire to increase. Many people can't get their heads round how someone could love their wife and want to do this....or confuse macho with masculinity. ..or cuckold with wife sharing.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I don't have a game plan as such, but as I said in my original post if she's not up for it I'm definitely not press the issue.....in other words if will just remain as a fantasy and that's ok.
Well yeah, three pages of people telling you how much of a wh*re she will turn into when you stated in your first post that she said no anyway, so maybe see what other kinky fantasies of yours she can try that doesn’t involve a third person :).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us Broz on SS smash her into next week.

Atleast keep it in your new found family.

Reaction score
A ****buddy once told me that she knew a couple who did that and after a while the wife fell in love with the other guy. A former girlfriend once told me that she would be afraid to try such a thing because she believed that she would fall in love with the other dude.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ****buddy once told me that she knew a couple who did that and after a while the wife fell in love with the other guy. A former girlfriend once told me that she would be afraid to try such a thing because she believed that she would fall in love with the other dude.
Hit ***** consistently for 3 wk or so itll get attached.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some good trolling going on here, gotta give the man credit for that.