PumpNightmare
Don Juan
Tony Jaa
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.[S]alvatore said:And you heard this from where? The only thing with Rock's chest is that he had a bit of gyno. Not too sure about now though, he lost a fair bit of bodyfat for DOOM.
And for all those people who say Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that can be easily achieved within 3 months. Get your diet sorted, add some cardio & resistance training and you'll get there. Obviously you won't look exactly the same because you won't have the same skeletal structure but meh.
lolbrucevangeorge said:Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:Cruise said:Stay away from me... :nervous:
Spook said:This one is easy. Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden. Not too big, but big enough - and cut.
http://www.darkzero.co.uk/images/fightclub4.jpg
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yeah I can see how that sounded gay.Stay away from me...
Yeah Tony Jaa's is good.PumpNightmare said:Tony Jaa
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
brucevangeorge said:Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.
And who's the gay <unt that replied? Fu<king idiot.Enjin 7 said:GHEYEST THREAD EVAR!!!!!!!
Yes, that is alot better but the cehstplate he was wearing made hm look bigger than he really was.Cruise said:Brad Pitt on Troy? Hmmm....
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I hate to admit it but I really like that song John Cena did. I don't even follow wrestling. I'm usually such a cool person. I feel dirty.Espi said:Bro, I'm not seeing the gyno based on the pics you provided...
Batista has one of the most impressive physiques on the planet...I'd go with John Cena, too.
Yeah, it took me a fair while to notice it as well, as it depends whether he is flexing or not, camera angles etc.Espi said:Bro, I'm not seeing the gyno based on the pics you provided...
Batista has one of the most impressive physiques on the planet...I'd go with John Cena, too.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.