“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Your Ideal Physique

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Location
The Cold North.
[S]alvatore said:
And you heard this from where? The only thing with Rock's chest is that he had a bit of gyno. Not too sure about now though, he lost a fair bit of bodyfat for DOOM.

And for all those people who say Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that can be easily achieved within 3 months. Get your diet sorted, add some cardio & resistance training and you'll get there. Obviously you won't look exactly the same because you won't have the same skeletal structure but meh.
Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.
 

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
958
Reaction score
3
Location
Paradise (with rain)
brucevangeorge said:
Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.
lol

On a side note I think what Im going for is something like a LineBacker. They are big and strong with a low BF%. Most linebackers are about 230-250 @ 9-13% BF.
 

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
915
Reaction score
7
Location
everywhere,nowhere
Cruise said:
Stay away from me... :nervous:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

that was awesome :woo:


but on topic, getting big is the easy part- mainainting the size while gaining is the tough part..not to mention the eating and the diet & excersize regimine.Getting cut up,tone and in shape..well , depending on your goals and present body composition..it's really not all that hard, you just need to have a plan and follow through :cheer:

me personaly i prefer the wirey lean muscular look, with massive shoulders, wide cobra hood lats and a broad developed chest..not all buff and puffy,but chisled steel . i remember this old timer , must have been like 50 or something that used to work out at my gym- he wound up being a laborer all his life and was built like a brick house..not freaky buff and puffy like a pro wrestler, but really defined and chisled,lean and mean. That irish gangster from Charlies angels:full throttle is cut up as well and probaly leaning towards what i would say is the ideal physique IMO.
http://www.geekculture.dk/bedler/auto/1057264013justin_theroux-v.jpg

give us the rings...give us the rings :crackup:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MuayThai

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
311
Reaction score
7
Stay away from me...
Yeah I can see how that sounded gay. :eek:

I have never seen bulid like that he looks like a marble statue or somthing. I didn't think a build like that was possibal:nervous:
 

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
you do realize that 8-9% body fat is not a healthy state because you need body fat to counter acid build up. If you (did) achieve that, you would see cut definition, only muscle fibre.
 

Taker

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Takeland
yeah, optimum for men is about 10-15% I think.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
915
Reaction score
7
Location
everywhere,nowhere
dude, i was about 5% body fat for a while- i was ripped to shreds and i had size but boy was i tired! i felt complelty drained all the time! even if i ate something..but the cool thing was, after a meal my body would get hot and then all my veins would start popping out of my arms...cool..but yeah,that level of bodyfat is waaayyy too low!
 

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
423
Reaction score
6
brucevangeorge said:
Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.

Brad Pitt on Troy? Hmmm....
 

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
1
dont be sad salvatore. it was a joke. nothing but (heterosexual) love for all of you. :)
 
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Location
The Cold North.
Cruise said:
Brad Pitt on Troy? Hmmm....
Yes, that is alot better but the cehstplate he was wearing made hm look bigger than he really was.

Good change from his scrawny Fight Club scene though.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Espi said:
Bro, I'm not seeing the gyno based on the pics you provided...

Batista has one of the most impressive physiques on the planet...I'd go with John Cena, too.
I hate to admit it but I really like that song John Cena did. I don't even follow wrestling. I'm usually such a cool person. I feel dirty.

:cry:
 

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I'm skinny and a hardgainer too, so I'll be satisfied with Tyler Durden's one.
 

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
906
Reaction score
29
Location
Australia
Espi said:
Bro, I'm not seeing the gyno based on the pics you provided...

Batista has one of the most impressive physiques on the planet...I'd go with John Cena, too.
Yeah, it took me a fair while to notice it as well, as it depends whether he is flexing or not, camera angles etc.

I circled it in this pic:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/240/bgynoshot0yf.jpg

It's a bit of a letdown for me coz he's my idol but yeah. Cena's got a fair amount of size on him, but I don't particulary likes his genetics.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top