Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You just want sex"

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your best responses when a girl levels this accusation ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Tell her that you find her attractive and of course having sex with her is part of that. That will almost immediately bring on the "talk" about what you are wanting from her.

You can either string her along and then ghost once you smash or you can be honest and tell her you just want to go out and have a good time. She will know what you mean.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @AttackFormation nails it. This statement doesn't not deflect or deny the fact that you as the man want sex. Any woman silly enough to just blurt this out is stating the obvious and to me it suggests fear, inexperience or jadedness and it's impossible to know which...(unless she's teasing you - I've said this in a teasing way to acknowledge the sexual expectation and to build tension.)

The delivery of such a statement from a woman means EVERYTHING.

I think a smile and "Well Duh, if you play your cards right" with a light tone also accomplishes the same thing as AttackFormation's example.

In any case if it's testing OR teasing you respond and keep the conversation moving. No reason for this to create a logjam.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro that statement is not an "accusation". She didn't go to the police and "accuse" you of anything. It's a simple statement.

"All you want is sex."
I would reply "What else do you bring to the table?"

If she brings money to the table or some important connections, sex can be put off or negotiated. o_O

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't go to the police and "accuse" you of anything.
I know. It was a figure of speech.

Tell her that you find her attractive and of course having sex with her is part of that. That will almost immediately bring on the "talk" about what you are wanting from her.
Bingo. I took this slightly less inflammatory path (she's Italian and therefore extra firey) and that is exactly what resulted.

TMK: ":D Oh darling. I find you very attractive, so of course I want to have sex with you. But I also enjoy your company and would like to know you better. Nothing unusual in that".

ITALIAN CHICK: "No there's not. I thought you just wanted sex last time."

TMK: "I'm a bit busy for the next week, but have a birthday soon so we should go out and celebrate. Let me know when you're free."

ITALIAN CHICK: "Do you mean this weekend?"

Job done. Thanks guys.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't laid a hand on you.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions over words....Part of the Anti-slut defense.

I just got the "you know I didn't call you over for a booty call".... As she was stripping off her clothes...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter if she thinks you "just want sex". You've lost before she asked the question, and she's already headed out the door anyway. As they say...Next!

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say, "Ya, I just banged one, jacked off and banged 2 more, and now it's your turn". If she doesn't comply, spin the next plate!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pffft, and you don't?"

Women conform to what the boundaries of a social standard. You have to be a strong enough individual to be able to set your own standards and make her feel like your standards are actual social rules. A woman's number one fear is public shaming, so if you make her feel embarrassed or awkward for telling you or asking you something, then she won't bring it up again and you will have shifted her idea of the social construct more towards yours and also you would also make her self esteem to rely slighlty more upon your affirmations of her (make her slightly more insecure). Yes this may be a bit sociopathic, but I have realized that this is how influential people are. Have a strong personality.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup and?
Or
”why? Don't you like sex?”

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter if she thinks you "just want sex". You've lost before she asked the question, and she's already headed out the door anyway. As they say...Next!
Yup. That's what I got out of that from my own situations I've seen.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your the one with sex on the mind, stop trying to seduce me, woman! ;)

or a simple 'yeah'