Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you say this girl is a 9?

Perroloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got the hang of the number scale. I rate women "not bangable, bangable, hot" The girl in the OP is just bangable.

I think bangable may be near universal, but "hot" will always be subjective.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of these responses are comical.... the guys that admit she is hot and bangable ovviously live in the real world... I'd pay money to see some of these dilluisional nerds who act like she is subpar. Personally I would probably eat this girl out

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
The question that keeps revolving in my head is:

OP. Why do you wanna know? Are you going to f*ck her?

If that is not the case, than this thread is pointless. And I agree with Tictac!
Because he's promoting his site with a pointless thread....
But at least he's not name calling.... He'd be banned for that contribution...

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My scale goes: Wouldn't fvck, Would fvck, Would Eat.

She's teetering between would fvck and would eat in that black dress.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average height for a women in America is 5'3. I like shorter to average sized women. I would say she is a solid 6. Attractive, but nothing special. Seen a lot of better looking girls then here. She is no where near a 9 or 8 if she is you need to get SOME standards. This is the type of chick most dudes probably banging on here in terms of looks

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Average height for a women in America is 5'3. I like shorter to average sized women. I would say she is a solid 6. Attractive, but nothing special. Seen a lot of better looking girls then here. She is no where near a 9 or 8 if she is you need to get SOME standards. This is the type of chick most dudes probably banging on here in terms of looks
Hah...what the fvck. See this is why the number system is nothing but subjective bullsh!t. What does a 6 even mean to you? With the obesity rate over 50% we should all be able to agree that she's at least above average. I seriously doubt, especially with all the whiny threads that pop up on the regular, that most dudes here are banging chicks on her level. I'd like to see what you're 7s, 8s, and 9s are. As a matter of fact it would be interesting to see everyone's list. That would prove that there is no consensus on looks after a certain point. I'm sure we can all agree on who's bangable and who's not but after that it's all a matter of personal tastes.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Hah...what the fvck. See this is why the number system is nothing but subjective bullsh!t. What does a 6 even mean to you? With the obesity rate over 50% we should all be able to agree that she's at least above average. I seriously doubt, especially with all the whiny threads that pop up on the regular, that most dudes here are banging chicks on her level. I'd like to see what you're 7s, 8s, and 9s are. As a matter of fact it would be interesting to see everyone's list. That would prove that there is no consensus on looks after a certain point. I'm sure we can all agree on who's bangable and who's not but after that it's all a matter of personal tastes.
I agree, it's pretty ridiculous. I wonder how many guys gave this girl a low rating then beat off to her pics :crackup:

If any dude met this girl in real life, and she was a decent person (as in not a b*tch), you'd either rate her a 7+ or I'd highly suspect you were gay. No, I'd be pretty sure you were gay. I understand there are differences in tastes, but give me a f*cking break.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
I agree, it's pretty ridiculous. I wonder how many guys gave this girl a low rating then beat off to her pics :crackup:

If any dude met this girl in real life, and she was a decent person (as in not a b*tch), you'd either rate her a 7+ or I'd highly suspect you were gay. No, I'd be pretty sure you were gay. I understand there are differences in tastes, but give me a f*cking break.
defensive much?

good for you if you consider her a 9. at least you go through life a lot more easier to please than me. don't sweat it. the only one losing out by rating her a 5 here is me.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a 6 and I am being kind. I like curvier women and to be honest she looks like high end trailer trash. But yes I would bang her she is ****able. I think the guys rating her a 7-9 are the BETA males....I mean think it about it. a 9? Are you kidding me that is the best of the best.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
8 max, IRL 7
My thoughts too.

I'd go 8 on a good day because she has a look that I particularly like...skinny/fit dark haired girls who are on the petite side and she has a beautiful face. But she loses at least a point because her boobs look fake in a couple of pics. I like small boobs and not into fake tits at all.

In fact if they are fake, she drops to a 6 imo. She might pick up a point with her butt but we dont really see it in those pics. Butts are a big factor for me.

When girls take care of themselves and keep it natural even the little flaws score points in my book. So many hot girls who have no idea.

But like the OP said, it's pretty subjective. Which is why I don't put a lot of stock in the number system. It's not just a lack of standards or higher standards...Even if we could agree on that every guy has a different type they prefer. Some like petite, some tall, some curvy, etc.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
When girls take care of themselves and keep it natural even the little flaws score points in my book. So many hot girls who have no idea.
Very true, a lot of women out there genuinely think they're hot **** just because they have some fake but trademark qualities. Things like drawn eyebrows, duck lips, huge fake tits, overblown makeup. Trying to emulate some poorly conceived, stereotypical "hot babe" because they think that's what guys want... I've seen otherwise decent looking girls transform themselves into what looks to be some type of clown looking creature from someone's nightmare, and they legit think they look sexy. So delusional it's sad.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys must be from mall homogenous towns this girl is a 6 at best. Kardashian and Adraina Limas and of the such would be considered 9s. I am just using hollywood people because they are more known and have been seen a lot of television

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
body is great but her face lets it down just a little, maybe a 7 going by those pics for me, the crayon pic rack helps :p

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 5, way too skinny for me, no chance I would talk to her.

I like fat ass round latinas

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
I've seen otherwise decent looking girls transform themselves into what looks to be some type of clown looking creature from someone's nightmare, and they legit think they look sexy. So delusional it's sad.
LoL