Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys recommend using pictures of you with your sister on dating sites?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entitlement issue because they're doing well in their career? What does that matter to me? I make nearly 200K and will be a millionaire by the time I'm 40.
They're not impressed by what you make and how much you have as long as you have a decent job/career and live a comfortable life. Why? first off they can afford their own lifestyle just fine. Unless it's the gold digger types which you don't want anyway. Second, being a millionaire by 40 is not even a big deal anymore, you keep bringing that up, seriously get off your high horse. Just about any dude in the technology/software field is making $200k+. Regardless, as I said they don't care. How do I know? because I'm fvking meeting these women and I'm seeing it with my own eyes. What they're looking for is a well rounded man. You don't have that, you're too caught up in your own mirror-mirror BS.

It's not like I will be any less good looking at 40 than now either. I'm a very high testosterone dark skinned male. I'll age about 3 years appearance wise in the next 25.
You're totally delusional. I've seen two pics of you, one that you posted with your sis and the other you posted in the hallway of your home (I'm assuming). Just between those two you've aged by like a decade.

But I'm not getting the results I should be getting because I'm scared to put myself out there
How do you envision you'd put yourself out there if you weren't scared?
And scared of what?!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
just about any dude in the technology/software field is making $200k+. Regardless, as I said they don't care.
guys in San Francisco and Manhattan where 200K is about 30K where I live?

200K is not impressive unless you do it in a cheap area, which I am in

in any case, women in their 30s love me. They love everything about me - how well I carry myself, that I'm a true gentleman without being a pushover ***** at all, etc...

what you said about my aging is nonsense. I can post a picture of my uncle at 55 who looks like he's basically my age. We have aging genetics like black people do

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys in San Francisco and Manhattan where 200K is about 30K where I live?

200K is not impressive unless you do it in a cheap area, which I am in
You're missing my point again, they don't care about it all that much!

in any case, women in their 30s love me. They love everything about me - how well I carry myself, that I'm a true gentleman without being a pushover ***** at all, etc...
You always find excuses for not dating. How long has the drought been, a couple of years? how long more do you suppose?

what you said about my aging is nonsense. I can post a picture of my uncle at 55 who looks like he's basically my age. We have aging genetics like black people do
Who cares about your uncle. Post your pics side by side again and ask others here.

More importantly you didn't answer my questions:
How do you envision you'd put yourself out there if you weren't scared?
And scared of what?!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to Chicago for a cubs game for my best friend's 30th birthday party with 8 of my friends. This dating stuff is just very frustrating man. I feel like I have everything any man could need to be very successful in dating
I'm sure some cute girl would like to go to a Cubs game.
You've got eight friends there and not one of them knows any single women that you wouldn't turn your nose up at?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
45 years old? Are you drunk? By the time I'm 45 (and still look 29 because I'm a high testosterone dark skinned male who will age ridiculously well), it will be like I'm dating my grandma
i give you a 0% chance that anyone you start dating now will still be with you in 15 years. so who cares about that? when jennifer aniston dumps you hit up lisa ann

18 year olds are retarded. I can't hold a conversation with somebody that young. I need somebody old enough to have a decent conversation but young enough to still be beautiful and have a long window to have kids
my point is that if you want money go older, if you want looks go younger

finding a 9 is really easy when you're looking at 20 year olds

finding a rich girl is relatively easy when you're looking at 40 year olds.

it makes your own goals easier, so stop acting like a seinfeld character lmao.

dude now I'm convinced you're smoking crack

I work at a great company where I make 180K at a place where I can buy a 2500 square foot house for 300K. Now you want me to move to a place that's 10 times more expensive where I would have to make 600K to have my current quality of life? How does that make any sense?

For me to leave this company would be completely asinine. I have a big client base, 4 weeks paid vacation (which equals out to like 16K by itself), 401K, etc...
why wouldn't you make even more money in places where the pay is much higher?

and my point was again, the more people the higher the % chance of finding what you want (I hear san fran sucks right now so hit up LA), and in cities like those, there's a lot of really rich people living there.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use online dating so I am really not the person to ask but I would be against using a pic with your sister or any woman on the grounds of:
1) It looks like you are trying too hard. It's like people who purposely flaunt - people have no respect for them and try to use them
2) Women know you'd be using it to make yourself appear "better"
3) There's no way you can tell whether the woman in the photo is someone you are ****ing or not, thus displaying "value"

Pics by yourself, and doing something "cool" would be better in my opinion
that's why you're not supposed to be super obvious about it, post pictures of you doing things that happen to be you with girls, don't post yourself in the same club 7 times because that's not gonna look good.

any girl who sees you with a hottie and thinks "pfft, there's no way he could get her" has already screened you out if she has such a low opinion of you. her reaction should be "woah that girl is so pretty he must be quite some guy"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i give you a 0% chance that anyone you start dating now will still be with you in 15 years. so who cares about that? when jennifer aniston dumps you hit up lisa ann
Are you high? Jennifer Aniston is white! She's already 49, by next week she's going to look like a wrinkled prune!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this based on? The vast majority of hot spanish and arab women are with Spanish and Arab men
How come you are not in that majority?

bigdave17 said:
You guys need to stop with your white people worshiping nonsense
You are making threads over and over again on here, so it sounds like you are desperate. I'm suggesting very minor cosmetic changes.

You may think I'm just playing around, but I did do some google searches and found this one to be interesting.

Do a google search: ethnic incel to slayer .

It looks like you have no issues getting laid at all if you are dealing with women that are over 30 or are cratered SMVs. So all that is not giving you any confidence at all with the type of ladies you really like? You hit a ceiling -- can only dumpster-drive and get over 30 MILF/single-mom's/divorcees or women you don't want for LTR/marriage, just ONS, STRs or FBs, right? I once read this book, "How to Succeed with Women", and it talked about having a "piece on the side" to build your confidence to deal with other women. I look at your own story and see that's a load of nonsense because it sounds like you have allot of "piece on the side" or have no issues getting with those type of women. However, when it comes to women that really count, that you want to invest your time, resources and energy with and make something, it's a big FAIL.

I admire your effort because you are sharing valuable FAIL information on here that everyone should pay attention to before they do a massive investment on improving their LMS/SMV and be part of your learning curve.

With me I can just say, "it's not my season" and think, maybe another future season everything will just work out right. Maybe it's not your time to find Ms. Right. This is a big thing you know, when you want LTR/marriage. Shouldn't go about it that desperately. Why don't you just talk to a girl from South America using loveme.com, get a good pen-pal, develop something over skype and then visit her in her Latin American country via that dating agency. Don't you think it's a better use of your mental energy to be making penpals with women in other locals rather than writing endless posts on here. At least you might pick up a gem out there.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

my point is that if you want money go older, if you want looks go younger

finding a 9 is really easy when you're looking at 20 year olds

finding a rich girl is relatively easy when you're looking at 40 year olds.

it makes your own goals easier, so stop acting like a seinfeld character lmao.

why wouldn't you make even more money in places where the pay is much higher?

and my point was again, the more people the higher the % chance of finding what you want (I hear san fran sucks right now so hit up LA), and in cities like those, there's a lot of really rich people living there.

I don't work in software technology. I sell cars bro

I'm not going to make more money in San Fran or NYC. The place I work at has arguably the best pay plan in the country

I'm not going to magically go from selling 25-28 cars a month (now) to selling 60 cars a month in San Fran...which is what I would have to do to have the same quality of life as I do now. 180K where I currently live is enormous money. Once I get my house paid for in 2 years, I will live like a king on 3500 a month (that's expensive clothes, going out twice a week, eating out 6 times a week, vacations 12 times a year, etc...) while making 15K a month

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Are you high? Jennifer Aniston is white! She's already 49, by next week she's going to look like a wrinkled prune!

Jennifer Aniston spends 239505205230582035K a year on surgery and god knows what else to look good

Keep in mind she also has a lot of Greek blood, which gives her that dark, oily complexion which keeps you looking younger long term. Our family has a lot of greek blood and my mom looks 15 years younger than her age (58)

the white women that age horrendously are those with pale, dry complexion. Their skin gets destroyed by the sun

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jennifer Aniston spends 239505205230582035K a year on surgery
That's a lot of money.
Seriously, your constant putting down of white women is beginning to border on racism. I do agree that they should stay out of the sun - redheads do it, why can't blondes? Not only do they bathe in the sun, they go to tanning beds. They're trading in their long term health and appearance for the short term. It's like impulse spending.

I'm 57, white, with no wrinkles. I used to tan heavily in my early 20s, but since then I only go out in the sun enough to get a light tan and some vitamin D.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my sister's girlfriends are old

I don't want a waitress, I want a woman with a professional thinking job
But her Armenian friend’s skin will never age until they are 150 years old so being old doesn’t matter.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
"I don't want a waitress, I want a woman with a professional thinking job"

That's really amazing because you don't even have that job.

my job requires plenty of intelligence dude. You think I make 200K on accident?

Every good car salesman I know who makes 150-250K is extremely intelligent

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's a lot of money.
Seriously, your constant putting down of white women is beginning to border on racism. I do agree that they should stay out of the sun - redheads do it, why can't blondes? Not only do they bathe in the sun, they go to tanning beds. They're trading in their long term health and appearance for the short term. It's like impulse spending.

I'm 57, white, with no wrinkles. I used to tan heavily in my early 20s, but since then I only go out in the sun enough to get a light tan and some vitamin D.

Light skin white women do age horrendously, I'm not saying that for nothing. White women have the most thin skin with the least amount of collagen/melanin. Armenian and Spanish women for example have much thicker skin with a high level of oiliness which keeps in moisture and avoids wrinkles long term

Aren't you a dude? White men are not affected nearly as badly

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
But her Armenian friend’s skin will never age until they are 150 years old so being old doesn’t matter.
Armenian women age normally

A 60 year old woman should not be a wrinkled nasty looking grandma, like I see most white women at. My aunt at 55 is still beautiful. That's just what I consider normal

My grandma was beautiful even when she passed away at 75. Obviously she had aging signs but the face was still pretty. She had barely any wrinkles

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My aunt at 55 is beautiful
So why don't you find a 55 year old Armenian woman to date then?
Or even one in her 30s since they age so well? Why do you need some girl in her 20s?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Or even one in her 30s since they age so well? Why do you need some girl in her 20s?

I'm not looking to have kids for like 7-9 years dude

not like I find many Armenian women around here anyways. I would consider dating maybe 30-31 cause they can have kids in 5 or 6 years but to me a proper relationship should be a 29 year old guy dating a 25 year old woman. Men are supposed to be 3-7 years older, always

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he needs an excuse to not date. Why? Because he's terrified of asking a woman out and getting rejected. He needs a psychiatrist and a very good one at that to work through his childhood issues when he was fat and got shot down by women. I read his earlier threads just to make some sense of all these posts he makes that wreak of self-worthiness issues. That's why he's so defensive about his physical looks.

We're all wasting our time. You can lead the horse to water but you can't make him drink.

DJVenom

Banned
Reaction score
BigDave cross dresses as his drop dead gorgeous sister Little Sally then rejects himself while looking in the mirror.