Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys recommend using pictures of you with your sister on dating sites?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He's made many many many references to his sister and how gorgeous she is... it's very common for Pakistanis and muslims to intermarry
Roflmao!

Come'on guys. I can appreciate the old style bantering but a notch down on with religion and racial profiling.

Dave just has 2 much feminine influences in his life.

He wants to look pretty, dolls up and has his hair done - implants, just to get women.

It's the same with men going to the gym to hv perfect bods with skinny legs.

That's fine. All those cosmetics changes is not a big deal, it's what inside that needs an overhaul.

Not much, not a general overhaul, not even a top bottom overhaul, just a simple top overhaul will do.

And that is....

Just be brave.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is actually a fact regarding pakistani/muslims marrying cousins. If you think that is racial profiling do some google research, there's a big problem of children born with defects because of this.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It is actually a fact regarding pakistani/muslims marrying cousins. If you think that is racial profiling do some google research, there's a big problem of children born with defects because of this.
pakistani? Muslim? I'm Armenian dude, Armenia is 99.999999% christian. Culturally, we're very similar to Italy or Greece

Just because we're near Turkey and other Muslim countries don't put us in the same group. We have nothing in common with Muslims

and I'm not interested in marrying any family. I'm just proud of my beautiful sister and love her dearly.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, you've done a 180 in recent times but let's not forget your many posts on how Godlike you are. How handsome you are. The many posts about the squareness of your jaw, the thickness of your beard and the perfection of your facial features?

Only once the forum collectively took you down a peg are you playing it down.

The fact is you overrate yourself, don't come here telling me you want a 7, the girls you post and describe are not 7s.
A girl with a decent face, nice body is all I've ever asked for

the problem is usually more like that they're too old, or they have kids, or they're too white (I only like girls with the olive complexion and dark features like me), not that they're not hot enough

or a lot of them have a decent face but terrible body. I'm way more picky on body than face

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen you bring up Pakistanis, Indians and Muslims before...then you say you're not racially profiling. The fact you live in London already says that you are due to the long standing tensions between the UK taking over India/Pak and then when defeated the Indian/Pak folks migrating to the UK. Anyway, let's keep the race/religion out of the dating discussions. Just because he used his sister (after showing her pic) as an example of the type of woman he wants doesn't mean you should go to those extremes as to bring up races and religions into the conversation.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen you bring up Pakistanis, Indians and Muslims before...then you say you're not racially profiling. The fact you live in London already says that you are due to the long standing tensions between the UK taking over India/Pak and then when defeated the Indian/Pak folks migrating to the UK. Anyway, let's keep the race/religion out of the dating discussions. Just because he used his sister (after showing her pic) as an example of the type of woman he wants doesn't mean you should go to those extremes as to bring up races and religions into the conversation.
there is like 0.0001% islam in Armenia. Where is this Muslim talk coming from?

we look Greek/Spanish and have very similar culture

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it.

But a notch down k.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is like 0.0001% islam in Armenia. Where is this Muslim talk coming from?

we look Greek/Spanish and have very similar culture
I don't know. I'm just saying let's not paint with broad brushes regardless of any race or religion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
freud get your ass in here we got another barry allen on our hands
Lol, I didn't understand your comment at first until I remembered they retconned Iris into being Barry's stepsister.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it.

But a notch down k.
None of this really matters. Bigdave17 isn't even "alive" in the game because of his refusal to "eat". In sure some if the babes think he looks decent but he has a completely non sexual vibe. We can talk about this for months and months and until he addresses this point he'll be here complaining how hard dating is.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
None of this really matters. Bigdave17 isn't even "alive" in the game because of his refusal to "eat". In sure some if the babes think he looks decent but he has a completely non sexual vibe. We can talk about this for months and months and until he addresses this point he'll be here complaining how hard dating is.

I have to be honest with myself. I'm complaining how hard it is to get something incredibly specific

and I'm not putting nearly enough effort to get what I want

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't understand your comment at first until I remembered they retconned Iris into being Barry's stepsister.
I thought it was just a thing for the CW show, and that iris probably wasn't the stepsister who grew up with him whose father raised him, in his backstory in the comics.

it took over two seasons of the show for it to dawn on me just how weird it is that barry wants to bang the girl he grew up calling sister

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in London just means I'm exposed to many ethnic groups including pakistani and indian, one of my exs is indian, I have indian friends (both sikh and hindu). I'm not racially profiling, I'm trolling dave and also spitting straight facts when it comes to the incest thing.

I have Portuguese, Irish, Jamaican blood bro fvck off.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in London just means I'm exposed to many ethnic groups including pakistani and indian, one of my exs is indian, I have indian friends (both sikh and hindu). I'm not racially profiling, I'm trolling dave and also spitting straight facts when it comes to the incest thing.

I have Portuguese, Irish, Jamaican blood bro fvck off.
Looking at your other posts, it's clear you're obsessed...bro. I don't care what blood you have you're still coming across as a bigot.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No, you didn't ask for a nice body. You asked for a 9/10 body. You're delusional.
Nah I'm okay with a 7-8/10 body also. Keep in mind most women will look much better following my lifestyle'

and again, we go back to the same point. A 6.5 to 7.5 face male with a great body who makes 200K a year should very easily have access to 7 women with a great body. I'm not a 40 year old 3/10 asking for a 9/10 babe. I'm asking for someone roughly in my league.

My sister is a 9/10 and her husband would be rated a 2/10 by you guys (imagine me, way more ethnic armenian looking where I personally look very white, giant beak nose, balding hard and chubby)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and again, we go back to the same point. A 6.5 to 7.5 face male with a great body who makes 200K a year should very easily have access to 7 women with a great body. I'm not a 40 year old 3/10 asking for a 9/10 babe. I'm asking for someone roughly in my league.
my advice:

drop all age and ethnicity/nationality/whatever requirements, those things only limit you

if she's 18, has daddy's money and is hot, she's fair game. if she's 45 with divorce money but looks like jennifer aniston for some reason, she's fair game.

whatever race she is, if she's hot she's fair game.

this will maximize your odds of finding a wealthy hot girl.

also move somewhere that has a lot of people and a high cost of living like NYC or san francisco

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
my advice:

drop all age and ethnicity/nationality/whatever requirements, those things only limit you

if she's 18, has daddy's money and is hot, she's fair game. if she's 45 with divorce money but looks like jennifer aniston for some reason, she's fair game.
I'm looking for a serious relationship

45 years old? Are you drunk? By the time I'm 45 (and still look 29 because I'm a high testosterone dark skinned male who will age ridiculously well), it will be like I'm dating my grandma

18 year olds are retarded. I can't hold a conversation with somebody that young. I need somebody old enough to have a decent conversation but young enough to still be beautiful and have a long window to have kids

also move somewhere that has a lot of people and a high cost of living like NYC or san francisco
dude now I'm convinced you're smoking crack

I work at a great company where I make 180K at a place where I can buy a 2500 square foot house for 300K. Now you want me to move to a place that's 10 times more expensive where I would have to make 600K to have my current quality of life? How does that make any sense?

For me to leave this company would be completely asinine. I have a big client base, 4 weeks paid vacation (which equals out to like 16K by itself), 401K, etc...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time I'm 45 (and still look 29 because I'm a high testosterone dark skinned male who will age ridiculously well), it will be like I'm dating my grandma
Dude, at this rate, let's be honest here by the time you're 45 you'll still be single living with cats. You've already been told via countless replies what you need to do to achieve your goals. However, it's obvious you've decided that seeking attention from a bunch of random dudes on here and having the victim mentality is a better/easier alternative.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, at this rate, let's be honest here by the time you're 45 you'll still be single living with cats. You've already been told via countless replies what you need to do to achieve your goals. However, it's obvious you've decided that seeking attention from a bunch of random dudes on here and having the victim mentality is a better/easier alternative.
If I'm single at 38-39, I'll just date a 34 or 35 year old. I've had some very attractive women at 34-35 approach me now

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm single at 38-39, I'll just date a 34 or 35 year old. I've had some very attractive women at 34-35 approach me now
Speaking from my own experience dating in later life is harder because you have fewer good choices (the good ones have long been picked), people are not as flexible (too set in their ways) and women have even more entitlement issues because by their late 30s early 40s they're usually doing well in their career, they've already had kids (or have decided not to) etc so what do they need you for?

If you're looking for a LTR and having a family etc you're wasting your last few good years on getting hung up on your arbitrary age/race/looks standards. If you haven't found her so far and you're almost 30 just what makes you think you'll find her anytime soon repeating the same patterns as before?