Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys recommend using pictures of you with your sister on dating sites?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My sister, brother and I have the same nose. It's a femine version on my sister and I, and it's a masculine version on my brother. Regardless, it's the same nose, gender appropriate. Your sister had work done on her nose, and probably her skin.
My sister's nose is the same as my dad's. Mine is shaped like my mom's. She's never had any surgery done, stop that nonsense.

Why do you say she's work done on her skin? I have perfect skin also. So does my 40 year old sister in Armenia for that much. We have amazing family genetics across the board

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister's nose is the same as my dad's. Mine is shaped like my mom's. She's never had any surgery done, stop that nonsense.

Why do you say she's work done on her skin? I have perfect skin also. So does my 40 year old sister in Armenia for that much
Your sister also has Botox. No you don't have perfect skin, I can see that in the picture.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Your sister also has Botox. No you don't have perfect skin, I can see that in the picture.
why would she not tell me if she's had surgery done? I told her about my hair transplant. We don't hide anything from each other

You're probably just used to your white person aging. We don't age like you guys do. My dad at 60 still has fantastic looking skin, no significant wrinkles, none of those aging lines around the mouth. Hell my grandma at 75 was still beautiful when she passed away

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would she not tell me if she's had surgery done? I told her about my hair transplant. We don't hide anything from each other

You're probably just used to your white person aging. We don't age like you guys do. My dad at 60 still has fantastic looking skin, no significant wrinkles, none of those aging lines around the mouth. Hell my grandma at 75 was still beautiful when she passed away
Lol, "used to my white person aging" has nothing to do with the fact that your skin is not 'perfect' and it's pretty clear your sister has had a nose job and Botox.

Dunno why it's always SO important for you to keep up this "perfection" front, but it's definitely a theme with you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, this white person says "yawn" and have a nice day

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, "used to my white person aging" has nothing to do with the fact that your skin is not 'perfect' and it's pretty clear your sister has had a nose job and Botox.
Because I know she hasn't. That's a ridiculous notion to even bring up

My sister barely even wears any makeup. She's had that same nose since she was 13

Why would she get botox done? Armenian people don't get wrinkles in their 30s or even 40s for that matter. Our skin is very thick, lots of melanin and heavily resistant to the sun. We age about as well as the blacks do.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and sazc should date each other.

Amazing chemistry.
I'm white, he wants ethnic
He's annoying here, I'm betting he's tenfold annoying irl
We're not for each other

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
We're not for each other
nah I'm pretty chill in real life

I wouldn't make any friends if I acted like I do here in real life

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
if Sazc, a white chick, says I'm a 7 to 7.5, do you guys think that I would be considered even more attractive in the eyes of Spanish or Middle eastern women?

Like me personally, I would much rather have a 7/10 Spanish chick than an 8/10 white girl. The Spanish features appeal way more to me. Would the opposite work also

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I really don't know.

I don't care how I look, I'm not even polite with women, at times I'm downright rude by ur standards, and I don't give a sh1t what women thinks abt me.

But I do get invites from women and that leads to something else down the road.

Perhaps zacs could explain it from a women's perspective.

Honestly I'm as confused as u r.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I though Richard the Frog was crazy but you're right next to him neck and neck.

If you spent half the time you spend here obsessing over things and spent it chatting up the pretty waitress, co worker or.... sisters girlfriends you'd be more successful and happy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We're not for each other
You guys just make me laugh.

In a refreshing sort of way.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I though Richard the Frog was crazy but you're right next to him neck and neck.

If you spent half the time you spend here obsessing over things and spent it chatting up the pretty waitress, co worker or.... sisters girlfriends you'd be more successful and happy.
my sister's girlfriends are old

I don't want a waitress, I want a woman with a professional thinking job

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a waitress, I want a woman with a professional thinking job
You'll never find this unicorn you're after...for the millionth time...just get laid and if you keep doing that you'll, hopefully, find a woman where none of your superficial crap will matter to you anymore.

BTW I'm ethnic and I prefer white girls, I might date an ethnic chick but she'd better have pink nipples haha!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure if srs, all the women in my family are naturally gorgeous. She is ridiculously gorgeous with no makeup. I have a cousin who looks like a supermodel with no makeup. I'm the only one who has gotten surgery to fix my hair (i've lost some in the crown and some minor recession in the temples)

She's 36 years old in that pic btw. Our aging family genetics are ridiculous. My 40 year old sister in Armenia looks like she's 30 still. My 58 year old mom still looks like she's 40
Are the gorgeous women with fitness model husbands? Or is it average to slightly above average looks with masculinity and confidence?

Most of the "9"'s IMHO are not with fine men. It's usually confident men, or men with good money but they usually have the man beat solely on looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never find this unicorn you're after...for the millionth time...just get laid and if you keep doing that you'll, hopefully, find a woman where none of your superficial crap will matter to you anymore.

BTW I'm ethnic and I prefer white girls, I might date an ethnic chick but she'd better have pink nipples haha!
This is a situation where the basic "bro" science rings true. "Bro, you just need to get laid". I bet some of the females suggest it too.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too bad that I can't really trust the Internet and post pics of myself and the women I've dated/married etc as an example to him. I've dated all sorts of women, from nice looking to just nice people - they all had their goods and bads but looking back I'm glad I enjoyed the company of each one of them as opposed to sitting around waiting for the perfect one - that is such a ridiculous concept.

This morning I was having coffee at Starbucks with a buddy, I saw this dude who looked like the Hulk Hogan from the 90s in his tank top, bandana (total bodybuilder, blonde, tall dude) with an overweight latin chick who was may be 5'3. He's certainly not sitting around complaining. He's getting out there enjoying life with whomever he can...life keeps on rolling you either roll with it or get rolled over by it. You don't have to marry these 5/10 6/10 girls if you don't want to.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if Sazc, a white chick, says I'm a 7 to 7.5, do you guys think that I would be considered even more attractive in the eyes of Spanish or Middle eastern women?

Like me personally, I would much rather have a 7/10 Spanish chick than an 8/10 white girl. The Spanish features appeal way more to me. Would the opposite work also
You look good enough to slay your sister and friends if they wasn't your sister. You'll look better with an abundance of willing ladies who desire you sexually.