Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys recommend using pictures of you with your sister on dating sites?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at your other posts, it's clear you're obsessed...bro. I don't care what blood you have you're still coming across as a bigot.
Ok man like Prakash, I see you.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking from my own experience dating in later life is harder because you have fewer good choices (the good ones have long been picked), people are not as flexible (too set in their ways) and women have even more entitlement issues because by their late 30s early 40s they're usually doing well in their career, they've already had kids (or have decided not to) etc so what do they need you for?

If you're looking for a LTR and having a family etc you're wasting your last few good years on getting hung up on your arbitrary age/race/looks standards. If you haven't found her so far and you're almost 30 just what makes you think you'll find her anytime soon repeating the same patterns as before?

because I can date a 34 year old when I'm 40. Attractive and classy 34 year olds approach me all the time now.

Entitlement issue because they're doing well in their career? What does that matter to me? I make nearly 200K and will be a millionaire by the time I'm 40. It's not like I will be any less good looking at 40 than now either. I'm a very high testosterone dark skinned male. I'll age about 3 years appearance wise in the next 25. My 55 year old uncle could pass for 35-38. We Armenians are right there with the blacks when it comes to crazy aging genetics.

Women finally start to have normal standards at 33-37. They're crazy picky at 23-28 unfortunately. They want a perfect guy

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Well take them. Some of your turnoffs are REDICULOUS.

women age horrendously compared to men. I'm not dating anybody older than me

Other aspect is (probably bigger aspect), I want kids but not for like 9 years. Any 34 year old woman is looking to have kids within a couple years

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women age horrendously compared to men. I'm not dating anybody older than me

Other aspect is (probably bigger aspect), I want kids but not for like 9 years. Any 34 year old woman is looking to have kids within a couple years
You said yourself you met an incredibly fit 35-36 years old last you thought she was 25. You got turned off when she mentioned her age.

If a woman takes care of her nutrition and fitness she can age incredibly. Some look better put together at 35 than a young buck 25. Of course it's not the majority but they are there.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You said yourself you met an incredibly fit 35-36 years old last you thought she was 25. You got turned off when she mentioned her age.

If a woman takes care of her nutrition and fitness she can age incredibly. Some look better put together at 35 than a young buck 25. Of course it's not the majority but they are there.
Women fall off hard and fast starting around 40-50. White women especially fall of the face of the earth. I've seen white women go from a 8/10 at 40 to a 4/10 at 50. Jennifer Aniston is irrelevant - she spends 100K a year on surgery/treatments that no normal woman can afford.

I need somebody ethnic (Spanish/Arab/Mediterranean) and younger than me or roughly my age

But again, the bigger concern is kids, every 35 year old woman I know without kids wants to have them ASAP. I'm not ready for kids, I want them by time I'm around 40

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women fall off hard and fast starting around 40-50. White women especially fall of the face of the earth. I've seen white women go from a 8/10 at 40 to a 4/10 at 50. Jennifer Aniston is irrelevant - she spends 100K a year on surgery/treatments that no normal woman can afford.

I need somebody ethnic (Spanish/Arab/Mediterranean) and younger than me or roughly my age

But again, the bigger concern is kids, every 35 year old woman I know without kids wants to have them ASAP. I'm not ready for kids, I want them by time I'm around 40
Get a Brazilian. They have alot of pride in treating their men well. I have a story of a man who went from a Alpha female Jennifer Aniston type who cucked him and he got rid of her and got a beautiful loving Brazilian.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Get a Brazilian. They have alot of pride in treating their men well. I have a story of a man who went from a Alpha female Jennifer Aniston type who cucked him and he got rid of her and got a beautiful loving Brazilian.

I love all Spanish women (Mexican, Brazilian, Puerto Rican). I've met a few I liked but so many of them have kids at a young age. I don't want to date a single mom. I'm not ready for kids to be involved in my life in any way for about 8-10 years

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use online dating so I am really not the person to ask but I would be against using a pic with your sister or any woman on the grounds of:
1) It looks like you are trying too hard. It's like people who purposely flaunt - people have no respect for them and try to use them
2) Women know you'd be using it to make yourself appear "better"
3) There's no way you can tell whether the woman in the photo is someone you are ****ing or not, thus displaying "value"

Pics by yourself, and doing something "cool" would be better in my opinion

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use online dating so I am really not the person to ask but I would be against using a pic with your sister or any woman on the grounds of:
1) It looks like you are trying too hard. It's like people who purposely flaunt - people have no respect for them and try to use them
2) Women know you'd be using it to make yourself appear "better"
3) There's no way you can tell whether the woman in the photo is someone you are ****ing or not, thus displaying "value"

Pics by yourself, and doing something "cool" would be better in my opinion

you can put a note/caption on any pic that it's your sister

it wouldn't be my main pic, I'm gonna get a professional pic as my main pic

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can put a note/caption on any pic that it's your sister

it wouldn't be my main pic, I'm gonna get a professional pic as my main pic
Ok, but why would ever put a pic on a dating site that specifically points out the woman in the picture is your sister? Save that for facebook or instagram bro

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, but why would ever put a pic on a dating site that specifically points out the woman in the picture is your sister? Save that for facebook or instagram bro

because I look good in the pic and it's a cool background with me dressed very sharp in a nice Chicago lounge

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. Get your Vette keep taking care of business have fun and get off of here. You got enough information to achieve your objectives.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man. Get your Vette keep taking care of business have fun and get off of here. You got enough information to achieve your objectives.
I took today off work

I'm going to Chicago for a cubs game for my best friend's 30th birthday party with 8 of my friends. This dating stuff is just very frustrating man. I feel like I have everything any man could need to be very successful in dating

- I'm genuinely a very good person. I'm very loyal and honest and loving while being completely independent (i'm not needy or clingy at all). Everybody says I'm a great person

- Between income level and understanding of finances when adjusted for cost of living location, I'm top 0.01% of men in the US under 40

- Between face/physique/fashion sense, I've gotta be top what? 10 or 15% right? I go outside and most guys look horrible. I see very very very few men who are decent looking, in shape, take care of themselves, etc...

But I'm not getting the results I should be getting because I'm scared to put myself out there

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took today off work

I'm going to Chicago for a cubs game for my best friend's 30th birthday party with 8 of my friends. This dating stuff is just very frustrating man. I feel like I have everything any man could need to be very successful in dating

- I'm genuinely a very good person. I'm very loyal and honest and loving while being completely independent (i'm not needy or clingy at all). Everybody says I'm a great person

- Between income level and understanding of finances when adjusted for cost of living location, I'm top 0.01% of men in the US under 40

- Between face/physique/fashion sense, I've gotta be top what? 10 or 15% right? I go outside and most guys look horrible. I see very very very few men who are decent looking, in shape, take care of themselves, etc...

But I'm not getting the results I should be getting because I'm scared to put myself out there
Since your off do your Vette test drive

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took today off work

But you are not white. You have a racial insecurity and in the back of your mind you think you are not good enough despite what you are making yourself to be on here. You mentioned this before in your posts. If your racial insecurity is bothering you that much, then get blue eyed contact lenses and die your hair blonde or something.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
But you are not white.

correct...but I want women who are of my ethnicity (or very similar ethnicity) so that's no negative. Spanish/Arab women love men with my facial features type

plenty of white people say I'm very handsome just FYI

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correct...but I want women who are of my ethnicity (or very similar ethnicity) so that's no negative. Spanish/Arab women love men with my facial features type

plenty of white people say I'm very handsome just FYI
It doesn't matter if other white people/women say you are handsome. It's the ethnics you want and they usually like white guys. Ethnics have more issues in wanting to get with a white man than white women do. They like men with your facial feature types if they are white though.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if other white people/women say you are handsome. It's the ethnics you want and they usually like white guys. Ethnics have more issues in wanting to get with a white man than white women do. They like men with your facial feature types if they are white though.
What is this based on? The vast majority of hot spanish and arab women are with Spanish and Arab men

You guys need to stop with your white people worshiping nonsense