Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys recommend using pictures of you with your sister on dating sites?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I have a couple of nice pics with me and my drop dead gorgeous sister from last night at her birthday party. I actually look sorta decent in them instead of the usual ugly fukking cave troll I look in all my other pics

I figure it's still nowhere near good enough for online dating. I'm like a 5.5 in these pics and you probably need to be 9/10 range to get even a 7/10 female online nowadays but maybe I can try and try and try and try and try and try and try and somebody in my league would be willing to give me a shot? Or am I still wasting my time?

edit: My sister is married, don't ask

Attachments

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of nice pics with me and my drop dead gorgeous sister from last night at her birthday party. I actually look sorta decent in them instead of the usual ugly fukking cave troll I look in all my other pics

I figure it's still nowhere near good enough for online dating. I'm like a 5.5 in these pics and you probably need to be 9/10 range to get even a 7/10 female online nowadays but maybe I can try and try and try and try and try and try and try and somebody in my league would be willing to give me a shot? Or am I still wasting my time?
You are actually at your Best... maybe not your ''best alone'' but what happens in the pic with you makes boost the overall quality and much better than if you were ''looking better but alone''

Your sisters is she available for dating purposes ? The blonde too ?

Btw, I would use theses pics for OLD...

Why?
1) Social Proof (hot girls)
2) You can party (clubs pics / lounge background)
3) You smile good
4) Dress well
5) Nice addition pic to a pic of you alone at the top quality

So your sisters ... single? chicago? a/s/l ?
NOTE: I wonder why a guy like you has soo much issues... my bet is the cultural conflict with your sexual orientation... but dude... guess what.. you look great...

How your interaction with your sister ? Repeat that on other girls

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You are actually at your Best... maybe not your ''best alone'' but what happens in the pic with you makes boost the overall quality and much better than if you were ''looking better but alone''

Your sisters is she available for dating purposes ? The blonde too ?

Btw, I would use theses pics for OLD...

Why?
1) Social Proof (hot girls)
2) You can party (clubs pics / lounge background)
3) You smile good
4) Dress well
5) Nice addition pic to a pic of you alone at the top quality

So your sisters ... single? chicago? a/s/l ?
my sister is married with 3 kids lol

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
NOTE: I wonder why a guy like you has soo much issues... my bet is the cultural conflict with your sexual orientation... but dude... guess what.. you look great...

How your interaction with your sister ? Repeat that on other girls
what sexual orientation? I'm 100000% straight. What cultural conflict? I am actually kind of a happy medium between being very heavily Americanized (I listen to country music, play football) and still having my European backgrounds (I get along great with Russians and basically any Europeans). I also love Latin culture (the music, the food, etc..). I can adapt to a variety of cultures.

I get along great with my sister, she's an amazing person. I love my whole family very dearly

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my sister is married with 3 kids lol
So you see they can be fine with kids. You do look good in that pic, better than alone. Alot more comfortable in your space and your skin.

I think you can use that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a solid 7. Possibly a 7.5 (maybe 8) when your personality is energetic, fun and outgoing. Erik Estrada looks. Not short but not 6 feet either, right? Not bad but not a 9, a solid 7, which isn't a bad thing.

Stop kidding yourself, you cannot pull a chick as hot as your sister from a dead cold position. That kind of chick would need to get to know you for a while before SHE decides settling down with someone below her would be a good idea. It does happen.

You need to look for 6 to 8's but be honest with yourself that 8's are going to be a reach for you. I think an 8 would also need to get to know you before she would pick you. Your income will help you but, again, these revealing conversations occur over time.

And then, let's be honest, as a woman gets to know you, she is going to see your neurosis, OCD tendencies, your penchant to eat way too much, and realize you have issues, and is going to ask herself if she's really interested in hitching her wagon to someone who hasn't worked his own sh1t out. THAT could end up beibg difficult for you. You'll attribute it to hypergamy, but it will, in fact, be that the woman isn't looking for someone who comes packaged with issues and baggage.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You are a solid 7. Possibly a 7.5 (maybe 8) when your personality is energetic, fun and outgoing. Erik Estrada looks. Not short but not 6 feet either, right? Not bad but not a 9, a solid 7, which isn't a bad thing.

Stop kidding yourself, you cannot pull a chick as hot as your sister from a dead cold position. That kind of chick would need to get to know you for a while before SHE decides settling down with someone below her would be a good idea. It does happen.

You need to look for 6 to 8's but be honest with yourself that 8's are going to be a reach for you. I think an 8 would also need to get to know you before she would pick you. Your income will help you but, again, these revealing conversations occur over time.
This is the world we live in folks

a 7.5/10 male making 200K a year has to kick and fight and scratch to get the interest of a woman about the same league physically who probably makes 30K a year and has accomplished nothing in her life

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that second picture is a good social proof picture. Despite that weird expression that the blonde is making (wtf?).
Plus it looks like that girl behind you who is sniffing her fingers might be checking you out, that could help you.
And if you squint your eyes the bald guy behind you looks kinda like Bruce Willis.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the world we live in folks

a 7.5/10 male making 200K a year has to kick and fight and scratch to get the interest of a woman about the same league physically who probably makes 30K a year and has accomplished nothing in her life
Being able to open a 9 has nothing to do with your income, so stop throwing that into the mix. Your Erik Estrada looks, and your height, have more to do with the inability to open an 8.

Apparently an 8 finds nothing interesting about you out of the gate, and that is why she moves on after the first, short, but too long, conversation.

You'd probably do better with 7's and 8's mastering the art of push pull. Say as little as possible, but make an emotional impact, and then go away. See if she seeks you out and/or put yourself in proximity later and see if she makes eye contact. Then try to pick up.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Being able to open a 9 has nothing to do with your income, so stop throwing that into the mix. Your Erik Estrada looks, and your height, have more to do with the inability to open an 8.
I'm 5'10, so decent height. I have a good physique and posture, which helps my "presence". I don't really like super tall women anyways- I like them around 5'2 to 5'8

I'm kind of confused by your comments though. What you are talking about describes a standard interaction between a man and woman. Of course she has to get to know me to see if she likes me. It's the same on the flipside - I have to get to know her to see if she is dating material also. If she's super hot but is a wackjob or super flaky or is stupid, I would run away screaming the other side. So I'm confused what you're meaning?

here's what really baffles me. Men who are in that 8-10/10 range are incredibly rare, I would say 1% to maybe 3%. So are the top 20% of women all going for the same top 1% of men?

Also I need to keep getting leaner, I think I can max out at around 8/10 if I get down to 9% body fat. My face is getting more and more defined (I've lost about 4 lbs this month). At 9% body fat, I'll have that very angular chiseled look in the face.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, how much work has your sister had done?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Btw, how much work has your sister had done?

not sure if srs, all the women in my family are naturally gorgeous. She is ridiculously gorgeous with no makeup. I have a cousin who looks like a supermodel with no makeup. I'm the only one who has gotten surgery to fix my hair (i've lost some in the crown and some minor recession in the temples)

She's 36 years old in that pic btw. Our aging family genetics are ridiculous. My 40 year old sister in Armenia looks like she's 30 still. My 58 year old mom still looks like she's 40

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10, so decent height. I have a good physique and posture, which helps my "presence". I don't really like super tall women anyways- I like them around 5'2 to 5'8

I'm kind of confused by your comments though. What you are talking about describes a standard interaction between a man and woman. Of course she has to get to know me to see if she likes me. It's the same on the flipside - I have to get to know her to see if she is dating material also. If she's super hot but is a wackjob or super flaky or is stupid, I would run away screaming the other side. So I'm confused what you're meaning?

here's what really baffles me. Men who are in that 8-10/10 range are incredibly rare, I would say 1% to maybe 3%. So are the top 20% of women all going for the same top 1% of men?

Also I need to keep getting leaner, I think I can max out at around 8/10 if I get down to 9% body fat. My face is getting more and more defined (I've lost about 4 lbs this month). At 9% body fat, I'll have that very angular chiseled look in the face.
You can't even open an 8 at the club, you can't even achieve "standard interaction between a man and a woman" so don't go spouting about these normal situations that you can't even pull off.

Yes, most women are trying to hit above they're weight class when it comes to men, so you have that not working in your favor, which is why you need to go for 6's

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You can't even open an 8 at the club, you can't even achieve "standard interaction between a man and a woman" so don't go spouting about these normal situations that you can't even pull off.
but I still don't understand your point. You said a woman has to get to know me before she decides she wants to date me. I was under the impression that has always been the case. What am I missing?

Yes, most women are trying to hit above they're weight class when it comes to men, so you have that not working in your favor, which is why you need to go for 6's
so the top 20% of women are all going for the same 2% of men? How is that mathematically possible?

and I'm cool with a 6 - 7 face is the body is great. I'm not going to date a 6 with a mediocre body. I'm in very good shape myself. I'll have a 10/10 body once I'm down to 9% body fat

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure if srs, all the women in my family are naturally gorgeous. She is ridiculously gorgeous with no makeup. I have a cousin who looks like a supermodel with no makeup. I'm the only one who has gotten surgery to fix my hair (i've lost some in the crown and some minor recession in the temples)

She's 36 years old in that pic btw. Our aging family genetics are ridiculous. My 40 year old sister in Armenia looks like she's 30 still. My 58 year old mom still looks like she's 40
There's is ZERO chance that she got THAT nose organically, when your nose is drastically DRASTICALLY different - unless she has a different father or mother from you. No way she didn't get that nose worked on. My siblings and I look alike, including our noses. My kids look alike, including their noses. Sure my brother's nose is more male, but you can still see a resemblance.

Your sister has a tiny, petite delicate nose and your nose is the opposite. Your bridge and width are drastically different. No way that's her original nose. No way.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I still don't understand your point. You said a woman has to get to know me before she decides she wants to date me. I was under the impression that has always been the case. What am I missing?

so the top 20% of women are all going for the same 2% of men? How is that mathematically possible?

and I'm cool with a 6 - 7 face is the body is great. I'm not going to date a 6 with a mediocre body. I'm in very good shape myself. I'll have a 10/10 body once I'm down to 9% body fat
You can't even get a woman interested in carrying on a conversation with you!
You disqualify women because of your unrealistic standards. You will be alone your entire life.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There's is ZERO chance that she got THAT nose organically, when your nose is drastically DRASTICALLY different - unless she has a different father or mother from you. No way she didn't get that nose worked on. My siblings and I look alike, including our noses. My kids look alike, including their noses. Sure my brother's nose is more male, but you can still see a resemblance.

Your sister has a tiny, petite delicate nose and your nose is the opposite. Your bridge and width are drastically different. No way that's her original nose. No way.

my nose is not as big as it looks there in real life. Some of that is the angle/close up. I have a normal nose - it's not overly big for my face at all. I have my mom's nose. My sister has the female version of my dad's nose

Keep in mind that I have a very heavily masculine face and she has a very heavily feminine face

masculine features =
- bigger nose
- bigger/wide jawline with a heavy chin
- thicker eyebrows with the low ridge
- smaller eyes

feminine features
- smaller nose
- smaller/narrow jawline
- bigger eyes

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my nose is not as big as it looks there in real life. Some of that is the angle/close up. I have a normal nose - it's not overly big for my face at all. I have my mom's nose. My sister has the female version of my dad's nose

Keep in mind that I have a very heavily masculine face and she has a very heavily feminine face

masculine features =
- bigger nose
- bigger/wide jawline with a heavy chin
- thicker eyebrows with the low ridge
- smaller eyes

feminine features
- smaller nose
- smaller/narrow jawline
- bigger eyes
My sister, brother and I have the same nose. It's a femine version on my sister and I, and it's a masculine version on my brother. Regardless, it's the same nose, gender appropriate. Your sister had work done on her nose, and probably her skin.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You can't even get a woman interested in carrying on a conversation with you!
who told you that? I had a very nice conversation with a decent looking blonde 2 weeks ago but she approached me first....but when I have to approach first, yes it's very very difficult.

A lot of my problem is also specific standards. I don't really like white girls. I like women who look like my sister (dark features, olive skin, dark hair). They don't have to be as beautiful as her but I strongly prefer dark features. I mainly like Spanish, Mexican, Puerto Rican, light skin black women, etc...

You disqualify women because of your unrealistic standards. You will be alone your entire life.
so a 7.5/10 in the face male with a 9-10/10 body who makes 200K a year can't ask for a 7/10 face female with a decent body nowadays?

that's the world we live in?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who told you that? I had a very nice conversation with a decent looking blonde 2 weeks ago but she approached me first....but when I have to approach first, yes it's very very difficult.

A lot of my problem is also specific standards. I don't really like white girls. I like women who look like my sister (dark features, olive skin, dark hair). They don't have to be as beautiful as her but I strongly prefer dark features. I mainly like Spanish, Mexican, Puerto Rican, light skin black women, etc...

so a 7.5/10 in the face male with a 9-10/10 body who makes 200K a year can't ask for a 7/10 face female with a decent body nowadays?

that's the world we live in?
That's only your world. Other men pull it off without issue. The problem is you.