Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys recommend using pictures of you with your sister on dating sites?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing my point again, they don't care about it all that much!

You always find excuses for not dating. How long has the drought been, a couple of years? how long more do you suppose?

Who cares about your uncle. Post your pics side by side again and ask others here.

More importantly you didn't answer my questions:
I'm not saying she has to be a doctor or lawyer, but I would like something that requires some semblance of intelligence
Don't want no political gift of the gabber.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So wow 8pages? OP i thought of you...

I meet a 34 years old Jewish white Armenian Blonde Hair, Blue eye, Médical doctor... Woman at my dance school. Nice breast, flat chest, slim girl but large with small Nice ass.

Originally thought she was italian cause of her italian sounding name. Or that she was my age lolol

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just matched up with a hot Afghan chick on Fri, same here, thought she was Italian or Spanish. Lots of witty banter on IM, I actually screwed it up by putting my foot in the mouth but totally turned it around in my next text. She sounds cool. She's also born and raised in the US like me so we definitely have plenty of things (and thinking) in common. Meeting her tomorrow, we shall see.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just matched up with a hot Afghan chick on Fri, same here, thought she was Italian or Spanish. Lots of witty banter on IM, I actually screwed it up by putting my foot in the mouth but totally turned it around in my next text. She sounds cool. She's also born and raised in the US like me so we definitely have plenty of things (and thinking) in common. Meeting her tomorrow, we shall see.
Get the lay then let everything else fall into place.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Your sister is hot dude