jnMissouri
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2014
- Messages
- 793
- Reaction score
- 322
I am the OP and don't think I asked this question before. I think this guy might be confused.Huh? I didn't ask a question. I'm not the OP.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
I am the OP and don't think I asked this question before. I think this guy might be confused.Huh? I didn't ask a question. I'm not the OP.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I assume there are many filthy rich men out there who would agree with zekko.Here's the thing Sam. His claim is false because it lacks a qualifier.
He should said, "50k for a watch is way too much IF it comprises more than X% of your net worth."
Even for investing purposes, this revised statement might be true depending on X.
To add “You think,” is irrelevant as we know you thought of it.No, I said I THINK $50,000 is too much for a watch, but if someone else wants one they can get one.
Yes Sam I misquoted Zekko in “the price is ridiculous.” He did state “the price is too much.” Although “ridiculous” and “too much” sometimes mean the same thing, they don’t always. And so I was incorrect in that misquote. You see, it’s not so hard for one to admit when they are incorrect. Why can’t Zekko?Yes, you are. @zekko clarified his opinion. If you only want to argue against his first post and nothing subsequent, that is your prerogative, but then you're the one who's failing to think and operate critically. He's not running for president or under oath, and can expand on or clarify his posts if he was misunderstood or unclear.
You also misquoted @zekko ("ridiculous"), and yourself gave two inconsistent arguments (taste, then sound investment). I didn't press it because I didn't want to split hairs - it's a silly thing to argue, really. You're a smart man with a keen argumentative mind, but don't be hoisted with your own petard. You are arguing over a man's opinion, which cannot be proven true or false, since only he knows it to be so. If I go to the supermarket and say "$7.99 is too much for a hanger steak," it's a reasonable assumption that this is my opinion. I won't buy it, but someone else may. Ergo, the approval or disapproval of a proposed selling price is subjective and not a fact. Even if a council of soviets determine the price by law, you still have to decide whether you want to buy it or not.
Look at it this way then: The OP asked the question "Would YOU buy a Lambo or a Rolex?". I answered it - "No I wouldn't", and I gave my reasons for it. That's all there is to it. I was not trying to take a position saying "No DJ should buy a Lambo or a Rolex", in fact I repeatedly said otherwise.However, here, Zekko did not clarify his position as you proffered by adding qualifiers, rather he attempted to justify his position by adding “I think.”
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Negative.Look at it this way then: The OP asked the question "Would YOU buy a Lambo or a Rolex?". I answered it - "No I wouldn't", and I gave my reasons for it. That's all there is to it. I was not trying to take a position saying "No DJ should buy a Lambo or a Rolex", in fact I repeatedly said otherwise.
This is different than the psychopath thing, where yes, I maintain that PUAs hold up psychopaths as role models. If you want to discuss that some more, let's take it back to the other thread.
The watch thing seems to be a sticking point. I think $50,000 seems like too much to spend on a watch. I did not say I could not afford one. I did not say no one should spend that much on a watch.
I did say I'm sure there are better investments than a watch, and I'm sure there are. But even if there weren't, I wouldn't invest in one because I am not a connoisseur of $50,000 watches. I would have to research it thoroughly before I would even consider it. But someone would have to convince me first, because I have no interest in buying a $50,000 watch. Maybe you can buy one and turn it over for double the money. I have no idea, I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying I have no interest in one. I'm perfectly all right with you having a closet full of them if that's what you want, okay?
and then later:And $50,000 is too much to spend on a frigging watch.
Both of these statements are factually false.Not the point. I don't think any watch is worth spending $50,000 on. It tells time, and maybe shows a little style. I don't buy a solid gold toaster.
Look, dude, I've told you what I meant. Yes, I think $50,000 is too much to spend on a watch, frigging or otherwise. But I was talking about my preferences. Someone else might not think it's too much to spend on a watch. Someone else might not think it's impractical to buy a Lambo. I do. Maybe I didn't express myself clearly, but I'm telling you straight up now: I'm speaking of my own preferences, not for what anyone else should do.You didn't state the reason why a lambo or rolex or anything is foolish to buy to attract women. I would have agreed with this. Rather, you made bald statements:
Would you think otherwise if the watch’s appreciation outperformed your current investments? With due diligence, the answer I would hope to be yes.Look, dude, I've told you what I meant. Yes, I think $50,000 is too much to spend on a watch, frigging or otherwise. But I was talking about my preferences. Someone else might not think it's too much to spend on a watch. Someone else might not think it's impractical to buy a Lambo. I do. Maybe I didn't express myself clearly, but I'm telling you straight up now: I'm speaking of my own preferences, not for what anyone else should do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Money is relative. To most people, $50k is a lot of money. You ever worked in the high rollers of a casino? $50k to some people is like a coffee to an average person. To some it's less money than you could physically represent! Positional goods are aimed at people who can buy them like they're coffees. A Lambo to someone with a seven figure income is cheaper than a Toyota for a low income earner relatively speaking. Money is worthless if you're not using it to purchase things.Look, dude, I've told you what I meant. Yes, I think $50,000 is too much to spend on a watch, frigging or otherwise. But I was talking about my preferences. Someone else might not think it's too much to spend on a watch. Someone else might not think it's impractical to buy a Lambo. I do. Maybe I didn't express myself clearly, but I'm telling you straight up now: I'm speaking of my own preferences, not for what anyone else should do.
Someone would have to do a very good job of convincing me that it's something I need to be looking into, and I don't want a bunch of watch salesmen banging on my door. Then I would have to research and educate myself on the subject before even considering if it would be a good match for me. I'm no expert on investing, but I've read some things. I've never heard or read anything that says to me "Zekko, if you want to make some real money, you need to get into expensive watches". Maybe it's just a well kept secret.Would you think otherwise if the watch’s appreciation outperformed your current investments? With due diligence, the answer I would hope to be yes.
Yes, you're right of course. My intent was never to say that a watch wasn't worth $50,000 to anyone. In fact, that thought never even crossed my mind. Obviously a lot of people have bought them.Money is relative. To most people, $50k is a lot of money. You ever worked in the high rollers of a casino? $50k to some people is like a coffee to an average person..
Not a thing wrong with any of it. Its whatever floats your boat. At the end of the day its all just pu$$y.@Howiestern: What's so bad about that ? Free attention and preselection.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
He'd probably have better luck dressing nicely in black pants, fitted black shirt with a black sports jacket and a gold Rolex on. My boss's boss has a gold Rolex and everyone eyes just follow it as he moves his arms, men and women. I don't get. It's a watch. Who cares. I get it, it's a status symbol, but I'd never buy a Rolex. Too tacky for me.
Looks like this![]()
Ummmm...pretty easy to tell them apart, one has the subaru logo, the other has the Lamborghini logo....Most women wouldn't know the difference between a lambo and a Subaru sti. If you need a car to attract hot women then you need to work on your base, after all you can't park a lambo on a bar stool.
I'm just speaking for myself here. If someone really likes a Lamborghini, they can get one. I wouldn't, it's not my thing. Even if I were that into cars (which I'm not), I would rather have a fleet of vintage cars like Jay Leno than a Lambo.
As for a Rolex, I still think $50,000 is too much for a watch. And I'm sure there are better investments out there than buying watches.
Again, if someone wants one, they can get one. I have plenty of stupid toys I've bought myself that wouldn't make sense to other people. I didn't buy them to attract women though, which is the OP's question.
I's rather buy a house and rent it out to hot college chicks. Turn it into an asset, and DHV myself as the landlord at the same time. There are so many clever ways to achieve value/status that you would have to be a dumb a$$ to have to resort to cheesy tactics.
Most guys are not clever when it comes to women and probably deserve to have their DNA weeded out anyway.
I can get behind that. Where I live, Lambo's are pretty normal.Too stressful in terms of managing the car and protecting it from thiefs or vandals, that would made me too streesed to focus on sex.
That would work on a restricted environment like a wealthy area where only rich people live or attend.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.