Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Dating Advice

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advise that is drilled in by Disney and movies and music and tv is men should take things slow and not make a move. This is the worst advice. It makes men waste their time and gives women power.

A woman‘s leverage is her body. Until she gives it up, it is her trump card, her source power over the man. That’s why a man should make a move as fast as possible to know where he stands with her and take her away her source of power.

A man’s job, height, hair, status, education is for himself, not for a woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. "It doesn't matter if you had a bad night and failed to get it up (due to nervousness/whiskey dik, etc.). As long as you're good with your fingers and tongue, she will keep coming back for more."

5. "It happens when you least expect it."
It does not happen when you least expect it. You have to be working towards making it happen.

The pressure is always on to perform.

Be friends first.

The best relationships start as friendships.

Basically anything a woman tells you to do, do the ****ing opposite.
Avoid being friends. What women say what is they are societally conditioned to say. What they actually respond to is something different.

The advise that is drilled in by Disney and movies and music and tv is men should take things slow and not make a move. This is the worst advice. It makes men waste their time and gives women power.

A woman‘s leverage is her body. Until she gives it up, it is her trump card, her source power over the man. That’s why a man should make a move as fast as possible to know where he stands with her and take her away her source of power.
I agree that taking it slow is a bad idea. It is possible for a man to push it too fast though. I don't expect sex right away, but it's super unlikely I'm going to take it super slow. In every situation, within 5 dates, I've either gotten the bang or the budding interaction died without me getting the bang. That's usually less than 3 weeks. I'm willing to be somewhat patient if there's potential for a good, extended relationship but the passion has to be there. If the passion is there, you're going to want to have sex in less than 5 dates. While I'm not necessarily the fastest, I'm not super slow.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing is to look at what women respond to in earlier stages of relationships rather than the societal programming garbage that comes out of their mouths.

Looking to longer term couples (3 or 5+ years) as examples for dating advice and behaviors to follow can often be a folly because a lot of those relationships are zombie relationships skating by on inertia. A lot of longer term couples are good at hiding their internal relational decay it to the outside world though. On their social media pages, everything looks fantastic. Even if you see them in person, there are often faint signs of decay.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good stuff... but really the WORST advice I've ever heard is be persistent. This is bad for a couple of reasons... 1st... It doesn't work, there is really nothing you can do to get a chick to like you or make herself available if she isn't. That should be enough, but really not only does it NOT work, it distracts you from women who like you and want to be with you, and if you are not careful... will turn you into an obsessive creepy @ss motherfvcker.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good stuff... but really the WORST advice I've ever heard is be persistent. This is bad for a couple of reasons... 1st... It doesn't work, there is really nothing you can do to get a chick to like you or make herself available if she isn't. That should be enough, but really not only does it NOT work, it distracts you from women who like you and want to be with you, and if you are not careful... will turn you into an obsessive creepy @ss motherfvcker.
100% true

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it doesn't work 98% of the time - but how do you explain when it does work? We all know couples where the guy chased and chased and eventually wore her down. My friend's ex is now with someone how chased for like 8 months. She's attractive and mid 20s. I know of another couple like that too. Being persistent is a terrible idea but the exceptions are hard to explain.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it doesn't work 98% of the time - but how do you explain when it does work? We all know couples where the guy chased and chased and eventually wore her down. My friend's ex is now with someone how chased for like 8 months. She's attractive and mid 20s. I know of another couple like that too. Being persistent is a terrible idea but the exceptions are hard to explain.
Easy to explain. He’s a beta provider and the woman now controls the relationship. He might as well donate his testicles to someone who could actually use them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Tony there is ALWAYS exceptions. Natures way but to try and figure out why the 20% respondes like the 80% is like bad numbers game.
We'll never know exactly how these exceptions pull it off. They might not even know or how to explain it. And I'm not sure it can be easily copied anyway, so I wouldn't worry about the exceptions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our actions and how we allow ourselves to be treated affect our image and our kharma in the world. Always pursuing or having to prove yourselves says she's worth more. And if that's how you do it your saying your not worth it. If you take a pause you'll find other women you can't even see who are interested. Treat yourself to people who look forward to you. Who cherish you. Who think you are of value. And thats what you'll attract.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"if you want a girl you have to conquer".

As if actions coming from a low value man could create attraction out of thin air.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persistence is misunderstood. It does not mean being pushy or creepy. The best way I could decribe persistence as a positive trait is the extent to which your ego gets hurt from rejection. If you can be told no and internalize that as "not yet, no offense" then what does it matter how many times she says no before saying yes? But if you get butt hurt too easily over rejection (due to lack of other options) then you will give up too soon.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically anything a woman tells you to do, do the ****ing opposite.
This. NEVER ask a woman for advice on dating or other women in general.

Way back I used to ask girl-friends for advice. Learned over time it was bad advice for many reasons. Most guys (90+%) are way too beta/blue pill to offer substantive advice too. Didn't know back then though, either.

Then I started to study the guys who were "naturals" and used some of what they did along with my own strengths, experience, and trial and error, and the rest is well, history.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with this.

Chasing and wearing a girl down isn't my game, but I've seen it work. In one instance my best friend from college, his sister married a guy who would not stop pursuing her. She's maybe a HB6.5, he's about the same for a guy. He's a good guy, not a beta, and they've been married for 15 years. I remember way back I lived with my buddy for a while when I first moved to CO and his sister lived in the house too. She'd come home from school saying "Man, there's this guy who keeps asking me out and he won't take no for an answer." I'd just laugh and insult her, jokingly. She finally caved on the date and then marries the guy.

One reason might be because to you and me and most guys on SS, chasing and being overly persistent is bad; it signals you have no options, you're supplicating, she's the prize not you, etc., etc. But to some women's girl brains it may signal a guy who is focused, goes for what he wants, doesn't easily give up, is goal-oriented--all very positive qualities to be successful in life. She may actually see this as attractive over time.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason might be because to you and me and most guys on SS, chasing and being overly persistent is bad; it signals you have no options, you're supplicating, she's the prize not you, etc., etc. But to some women's girl brains it may signal a guy who is focused, goes for what he wants, doesn't easily give up, is goal-oriented--all very positive qualities to be successful in life. She may actually see this as attractive over time.
I agree and I think this happens quite often or used to at least outside of the SS crowd. I've talked to several married people about how they met and a good majority of the females I talked to all said that they weren't interested in their now husbands initially.

This can often go back to the fact that we always say that women don't know what they want. If you are just appearing as another avg guy or in front of her for looks only, she won't know what kind of guy you really are as you appear to be just like everyone else. She also can't gauge your interest and commitment level. However if you're persistent, you are basically shoving down her throat who you are and forcing her to get to know the real you and showing her that you are focused and committed to making it happen. There's a chance that she can like you more after she gets to know you(I'm talking about beyond the first few dates or weeks).

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont. Tony seemed to be though.
Not a numbers guy as much as patterns. My brain always seems to recognize patterns.
I don't worry about the exceptions but I am curious. Since I was RPed I have found it extraordinary how many women fall into the patterns and behaviours predicted by the RP. It's above 90%. As others have noted, you can quite accurately predict a woman's reply to a carefully worded RP-aware question.

However I have come across exceptions, sometimes enormous ones that are quite inexplicable e.g. a low value man - in every single category - with a high value woman, and somehow they're still together despite all the odds. Others must know of similar stories.

As I said, just curious. For sure, the patterns are what's of real interest, and value.